TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 07, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Weather.com is predicting 102Β° as the high today in Studio City.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All feeds are on Rubina and T'Kor talking in the unicorn room. Also we see some feed of Angela and Kimo talking in the kitchen area. Chelsie came downstairs and off camera. As she left, Cam said he would like to get picked, but if not, "at least let me vote."

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am reading a lot on the internet that Tucker said something that Chelsie did not like. I think it was blamed on Leah. This is what they get from blocking stuff from us. We do not know what it was. I think it happened weeks ago, but is all over the Internet again cause I think she said something about it recently. But last night this was her cam talking. She can not have it both ways.

π“‘π“‘π“›π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒπŸ¦
@BBLionOteV
Β·
9h
Chelsie: Tucker i miss you too.. you brought a level of energy in this house, i dont miss you as a game player but i miss you as a man in this house but im so glad you're gone #bb26

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
T'Kor needs to sit up at least, or she is going to keep hurting.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
(At least they can't pick Joseph to play in this veto.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo joined the conversation between T'Kor and Rubina. Feeds flashed a second of Makensy (on HOH bed) and Cam (on couch) in the HOH room then went to WBRB. It was a short one, feeds are back.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy and Cam were talking about the competitions, and feed just went to Pet cam.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Veganking: (At least they can't pick Joseph to play in this veto.)

Unless they forget to take his chip out from the bag.. LOL!

Hey.. I never have known how to pull the quote (I just copy and paste...) LOL!

If they pull Houseguest choice.. do they really have to choose someone there? Is it in the rules? Could they say no-one? .. Has these thoughts ever invaded anyone else's thoughts?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I live about an hour away from the BB House and just felt a little earthquake.
Not watching Feeds yet, did they mention feeling anything?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If there's an "all girl alliance" why will Leah be the renom?

Sure doesn't sound like one if there's 2 women up there.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think Leah would only be the denim if Angela is no longer on the block. That way all the voting females *should* vote the same and evict Kimo.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Angela is a chore.
Cam who?
Pluto feeds are pointless. Stop with the WBRB !!!
This group is like watching paint dry.
The producers have sucked the life out of this show
What is with all the food deliveries?
Boring, just plain boring.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I found out if commercial comes on Pluto change channel. Most of the time it’s only on 1 channel not all 4.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Cali, I felt it in Riverside but I dont think this one made it's way up to Studio City

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I felt an earthquake, barely.. I am west of Pamy, south of the BB house. 3.9 kind of between Pamy and me. Just a couple of small jolts. My cat looked at me, obviously felt it too. Doubt if it was felt by hg..

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Who’s playing in veto?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
MJ, Rubina and Quinn (I think) (Along with Chelsie, Angela and Kimo)

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I'm about a mile from the BB house and I felt nothing.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jada, it was near Ontario.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Quinn should try to win, to be safe. It would be ironic if he used it on Kimo (more ironic if he used it on Angela) and Leah was rep nom.

Pamplemousse

09-27-2003

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamplemousse a private message Print Post    
I live in Ontario and definitely felt both earthquakes. It's also blazing hot here although cooler than the 113 yesterday

Hopefully the houseguests all hydrated enough. Wouldn't want to see anyone get heatstroke

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pretty hot here, too. Haven't opened a door and don't think it would help... They should hope that POV is done in the basement, and not in the yard.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Or upstairs, Seamonkey, in the AI arena?

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back and on the bathroom area. Chelsie heads up to the HOH room.