TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 06, 2024 users admin

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I want Kimo gone.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Question. I've been thinking about the post where Cam says that Kimo will be a hard/tricky one to get out. And I realized that us as viewers know next to nothing about his strategy. Has bb shown any of his diary rooms? I can't remember. And Chelsea has said they've had long serious talks together. Has anyone seen one of them on the feeds? I never saw them talking.

And I'm guessing Cam isn't stupid. Does he know more than he's letting on at this point of the game? He must be aware of the trio and they will be holding all the power with the votes from now on.

And Chelsea is aware, too. I wonder if the 2 of them will be cooking something up.

Eta: I never got the feeling that Chelsea was really into Tkor's POC has to win thing. She just had to go along with it. Chelsea is smart and she wants to win and she LOVES house flips!

Oh, how I hope there's a chance Chelsea will strike when the timing is right. She just needs to get rid of Angela first to make it work.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen much of Cam on the feeds and recall nothing on what his strategy is. He did say things when he had the one-on-ones with the different HOHs. I do know that Makensy likes to stroke his hair.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
If they had rolling blackouts at the first Pet Cam (@ 2:55 p.m.), they may have postponed the nomination ceremony until now when we have feeds again.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb26
@hamsterwatch
·
3h
post-noms preview

Look at Kimo's face LOL

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Is it official?

Lanzee

07-11-2000

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
Still pet cam. I’m hoping to hear that Chelsie’s nominations would be Angela and Kimo. I want Kimo gone first then next, Angela. I wish it would be a double eviction next week but I didn’t hear from Julie saying it, yet.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I want Angela out firsr.. Then Leah

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Kimo looks in pain, I would be too, with her crying on me.

I'm liking Chelsea and hope she can pull the off. Either of them going I'm good with.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Why would anyone leave a trio voting block in the house. T'kor would keep both Rubina and Kimo over Chelsie as they both fit her narrative for who should win this season.

Angela can go after Kimo although I perfer it be T'kor. I just don't like her.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been on Pet Cam for three hours now.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
We do not know for sure Sea, feeds have not come back, but it was what she was planning all day with every talk.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just want Angela out of there.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I want Angela out now!! Maybe she walked out. I can hope!! LOL

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
The four I picked at the very beginning of the season was Chelsie, Cam, T'kor and Angela.. I'm willing to give up Angela this week...(I had weird reasons for picking them... ) I'd like Kimo to stay two more weeks or evictions ... I'd like to see what he would do with an HOH...

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Walked out? They will have to shove her out the door

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
We are back to WBRB.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are all on the HOH room. Chelsie, Makensy and Leah are on the bed. Others (Cam, Quinn, Rubina, Kimo) sitting on the couches. It is non-game talk. Back to WBRB.

Lanzee

07-11-2000

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
Yip, feeds are back!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
It is pretty common for the game talk to take place one-on-one or when three or four people are together. When everyone is together, then the conversation is usually about other things. Feeds are back.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela is also there. T'Kor is the only one I haven't seen on the feeds.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor is now sitting next to Cam. They are continuing to talk about non-game things.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah and Angela head downstairs. Leah goes to the storage room where there are a bunch of sacks. Leah says, "Welcome to Fat Burger." They say there is fries, wings, burgers. They are assembling in the kitchen area. They say, "Thank you, BB."

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
FB

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
All right - Just ordered a Fat Burger from Doordash cause it's too darn hot to walk the 2 blocks to get it and too lazy to drive there.