TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 06, 2024 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Chelsie is handling this very well.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Angela "I'm not sharing that with anybody" .. (at least until next week if she is still there and needs to use the information.)

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Angela now wants to work with Chelsie - as she does each and every HOH...

She says Two very strong women have held this HOH room (she forgot about T'Kor... ??)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie: "Your demeanor is going to make or break you this week." "Keep your head up high."

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela said if she stays, she will want to work with Chelsie.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie: "The house is not viewing you as a threat. You have to see it that way."

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG I CAN NOT TAKE HER ANYMORE.

She is not influencing Chelsie at all.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
When she said two women she also said twice. So she means her and Angela have been hoh twice.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Now Angela is suggesting T'Kor instead of Kimo.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Angela say she plays this game with her heart,

Strange heart she has. I remember Crazy Eyes and Twit.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Yep.. Chelsie isn't buying it at all.. if at the end.. Chelsie is in the chair .. Angela is going to vote for her...

Come back from commercial with Angela saying "I don't want to break his spirit" (Kimo?) so she thinks if she is up against him she will win?.. Angela brings up T'kor... "she hasn't been on the block yet.. maybe she'll want to go up in his place.."

Chelsea says "If you and T'kor are up on the block at the end of the week - T'kor has the votes to stay..." Angela is now getting an ahha moment...

And still tells her "I saved you .. I didn't put you on the block..." "So don't put me on the block"....

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Chelsie "I want a man on the block against a woman at all times."

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Here comes Chelsie telling Kimo he is going up!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Chelsie has been diplomatic.. she has been frank .. she has handled this with the awesome person she is. Chelsie has convinced Angela that she wants her to stay for the long haul...

Chelsie says she now has to speak to Kimo...and Angela sighs and leaves..

Chelsie "If that didn't give me more (amo?) I don't know what did."

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie wrapped up the conversation with Angela. Goes outside to the ledge and asks Rubina where everybody is. Rubina says, "In the rock room."
Chelsie: "Can you send Kimo up here?"
Kimo is walking up to see her.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Kimo - Chelsie convo commences.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I need to put you up as a pawn. You will have the votes. Going up against Angela I feel OK.

He is handling this well, cause he has had time to think about it, T'Kor told him last night that Chelsie was thinking about putting him up.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie relays her conversation with Angela to Kimo. Kimo listening and saying "yeah." Chelsie says if it is a tie she will keep him. Kimo is OK with everything Chelsie is doing.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo and Angela are both downstairs now. She is eating a bowl of cereal at the dinner table and doesn't say anything to him and he takes off for the bathroom.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Angela and Kimo talking feeding each other some BS, well that was kinda mean, but some of it is BS.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Short and sweet.. Chelsie says he has the votes.. and she hopes he actually wins the VETO making her "have" to choose someone else...

(went and did something else...)

Now Angela is crying on Kimo's shoulders saying she didn't want this to happen ... Kimo says it was the easy thing to do .. ANgela says "Why does it have to be easy?" ... Kimo is playing his part well...

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela is talking to Kimo in the bathroom area. Angela: "This is a terrible spot to be in. Especially the person I love."

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So.. who thinks Angela is going to attach herself to Kimo (thinking he is the target and the one going to jury..) hoping he will give her his vote in the end?

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie and Cam talking in the HOH room. Cam says he doesn't wear socks, but he likes to smell nice.