TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 06, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela wants first or second-place money. That would be the only reason not to want to go to jury.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah is keeping her eye on the spy screen as she continues to apply makeup. Chelsie has sunglasses on, but I can see that her eyes are closed.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn has been listening to Chelsie's music. Feeds 3 & 4 cut to Kimo and Rubina talking and walking, but Pluto cut to a commercial.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor has her Bot Builders jumpsuit on and joins Kimo and Rubina at the kitchen bar. They are talking game while Kimo eats.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor and Kimo confirm that they said 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. (?) Feeds cut away and I hear BB say you are not allowed to talk about your diary room sessions. Someone in the HOH says, "That was loud." Feeds return to the kitchen bar.

T'Kor came into the HOH room and Quinn then left with her to go downstairs.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor's Bot Builders jumpsuit says "Joseph" on the front. Rubina and Kimo are doing something with it while T'Kor is still standing in it. Rubina says it would be easier if you take it off. So she steps out of it.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah and Cam have gone downstairs. Makensy moved off the HOH bed to nap downstairs. T'Kor has put Joseph's Bot Builders jumpsuit back on.
Leah went up to the HOH room. She touches Chelsie, who doesn't move and decides to leave.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
There is a group at the kitchen bar. Some are eating.
TK

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
BB: "Houseguests, you must be awake from the hours of 10 a.m. to 10 p.m."

TK

T'Kor mentions about the season of Survivor where all the tribes were divided by race.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I am so sick of T'Kpr any everything being about race.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I have watched every season of Survivor and I do not remember that. Does anyone know what she is talking about?

I just looked it up, it is true, Survivor:Cook Island.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds continue to show the group at the kitchen bar talking about non-game related things.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela comes and takes a chair at the dining room table.
They say Chelsie has a migraine headache and has been chilling by herself.
T'Kor goes to the rock room to lay down on a bed.
They show Makensy still laying out and BB tells her not to nap.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Meant "so sick of T'kor and everything being about race".

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Houseguests have scattered. Chelsie came downstairs. Kimo and Angela are taking away some of the dining room chairs. Then they are going to reconfigurate the remaining chairs. (They will get a smaller table at some point.)

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think maybe I would be happy if Leah left, followed by Angela.. Leah could live with her decision to keep Angela into Jury.

Just seeing what Angela says and seeing her on the show, the woman is insufferable.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
There is still no backyard available. They must be preparing it for the veto competition tomorrow.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie and Angela are talking in the HOH room. Chelsie says she didn't think of putting Angela up first, but she wants to give her a chance of winning the veto instead of being a renom. She says she is putting Angela up because many people are mentioning her. Angela starts with the emotions and says she has been put up every week.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela is defending herself. She says if you are working alone, why would you put me up?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Angela is citing her case to Chelsie.. "I haven't had an easy week since week 1"... the tone in her voice is desperation... then it flips to everyone else in the rock room having fun "dressing" Cam...

I think Chelsie was in HOH trying to rest because she had a headache.. and the others are giving her space.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Such accusations from Angela - I don't think that approach is going to work. Chelsie will do what she wants to do.. Angela will go to Jury.. and claim the largest bedroom with the best ensuite . . which she should as the 1st Juror. Then whomever follows can claim the bedroom furthest from her and they'll have a lovely week together.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie says putting up Angela has not been an easy decision, but she is thinking about numbers.
Angela continues to defend herself. She understands that she is older and not a threat. Angela continues to talk fast and emotionally defending herself and feels betrayed by Chelsie putting her up.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela crying and emotional, and Chelsie continues to talk rationally to her.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Chelsie "Hold it right there - that is not what has happened" (Came in right here.. Angela said or implied something that Chelsie didn't like.) "you have had the veto used on you more than anyone" ... Angela is in tears...

Chelsie "I'm giving you a chance to win the VETO by yourself"...

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie continues to say she didn't want to backdoor Angela. "How do I protect other people? How do I protect myself?"
Angela: "I don't want to cry when I go downstairs."