TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 04, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Tweets, Threads, all the different sites: Archive through September 04, 2024 users admin

Dipo

04-22-2002

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB26
@rbbq
·
54m
Leah wearing Quinn's glasses and Quinn looking like a cabbage patch kid. #BB26

Dipo

04-22-2002

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters #bb26
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB26 Leah apologizes to Quinn again. They know that Joseph is still outside waiting to come in and talk. Quinn says "What do we say? What do we say?" Leah is sure they move will work for them, Quinn doesn't agree. Quinn- "My bestie in the game doesn't even like me". Quinn says that Leah didn't even listen to him. Leah- "I won too".

#BB26 Leah says she's not letting anyone in her HOH room without an appt. She says how funny would it be if she won HOH and put up "whoever, whoever, whoever", Quinn won POV and they put Angela up. "It would be reverse".

#BB26 Quinn says that he thinks the people they were cool with might now be questioning them, Leah disagrees.

Dipo

04-22-2002

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters #bb26
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB26 Joseph is back in HOH. Quinn tells him that no matter who he's up against that he will stay. Joseph asks him to name off the votes, which Quinn does in a baby voice. Joseph says he talked to Angela and he's sure he got her vote now. He starts tearing up and tells Quinn and Leah that they know how much this game means to him, he's scare and he needs them to stand up for him. Both Leah and Quinn say they will of course have his back.

#BB26 Quinn says Kimo will be easier push to go. Joseph asks if he's sure? "Have you heard people say that?" Quinn says he knows that others aren't happy with the relationship that he had with Tucker. Joseph laughs and says he doesn't really have a preference. Quinn apologizes for putting him up and Leah apologizes for putting him in this position.

#BB26 Leah tells Joseph that she's never wanted him out of this game "like at all. At all.". Joseph says that they are his decision and if he stays he has nowhere else to go. Leah says again "I think it will end up working in our favor". Joseph- "I f hope so". They all laugh

Dipo

04-22-2002

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Updates
@BBrotherUpdates
·
45m
Joseph to Quinn and Leah - I am really scared guys .. so just have my back.. I'm really scared
They assure him they have his back and that he has the votes to stay #BB26

Dipo

04-22-2002

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters #bb26
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
43m
#BB26 Quinn offers to have Joseph sleep in HOH at some point this wk. Joseph says maybe he can do his 1 on 1's in there. Quinn says absolutely.

Dipo

04-22-2002

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whit
@Whitless256
·
3h
Angela: "I didn't even ask her to use it on me, Joseph."

She's so messy! 😭😭 #BB26

Dipo

04-22-2002

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@autumns_updates
·
40m
Ms. Angela had to throw her big ass Jeep Grand Wagoneer into reverse and run over him one last time just to make sure he was truly dead.

#bb26

Dipo

04-22-2002

BB Live Updaters #bb26
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
36m
#BB26 Joseph doesn't want Angela to campaign for him because he thinks she would make things worse. Leah says all she wanted for Angela was for her to make jury.

Dipo

04-22-2002

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB26
@JokersBBUpdates
·
13m
Posted 4:52pm: Angela says to Leah if you feel strongly on any votes, you have two votes. We are two votes. Leah says thank you, you deserve to be here. Angela says I'm proud of you Leah. #BB26 #BBLF

Dipo

04-22-2002

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters #bb26
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB26 We've gone to Adoptable Animals at 5:04BBT. Let the festivities begin!

Dipo

04-22-2002

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb26
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
adoptable anipals 5pm for their Labor Day party: food (for Have-nots too), games, music, and probably booze

Dipo

04-22-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters #bb26
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB26
T'Kor & Chelsie are thinking through who to keep. T'Kor doesn't think Kimo would put Leah up, thinks he honestly wants to work with the girls. Chelsie agrees. That Kimo would probably put up Cam, Quinn.
T'Kor thinks it's too tempting not to try a girls til the end thing. It hit her last week, she didn't put Quinn up.

#BB26
Chelsie worries Joseph will stay over Kimo. T'Kor thinks if she, Chelsie, maybe Leah/Angela & possibly Makensy because he pissed her off this week

Dipo

04-22-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb26
@hamsterwatch
·
51m
Joseph joined T'kor and Chelsie..
T'kor: "everyone else fell asleep"
Chelsie: "listening to Leah's stories"
🫢🤭🤭

Dipo

04-22-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters #bb26
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
36m
#BB26
HG discuss dinner. Going to make smash burgers w/onions & french fries. Kimo is gonna have a pickle with mayo😂

Dipo

04-22-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb26
@hamsterwatch
·
45s
nearly everyone studying days/events together 🤦‍♀️

Dipo

04-22-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I swear, do none of these people want to win? Knowing the days, etc is one way to have an advantage.

I guess all of these people are used to participation trophies and don't understand the concept of having advantages to help them win.

Dipo

04-22-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb26
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
'self-care night' to formalize women's alliance this soon after girls night probably wouldn't even raise red flags for these guys

Dipo

04-22-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The Associated Press
@AP
·
39m
FACT FOCUS: Posts falsely claim video shows Harris promising to censor X and owner Elon Musk

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I want Kimo gone this week

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Me, too!

Dipo

04-22-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB26
@JokersBBUpdates
·
1h
12:37 PM T'kor + Kimo talking in the BA. T'kor wearing glasses + sporting a spare pair of glasses on the top of her head. #BB26 #BBLF

Dipo

04-22-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oops a small tweet in the wrong thread, LOL.

Dipo

04-22-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb26
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
nominees are campaigning..
Makensy's chilling, since she has the whole house wrapped around her finger

Dipo

04-22-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters #bb26
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB26 Kimo tells Cam that the game has changed a lot this past week, and his plan today is to remind people he can be good for their game. Kimo has no intention of going after Cam, even though he knows they haven't talked a lot of game. When it came to his tears for Tucker, it was personal - not game, and he knows Cam felt the same way. Cam appreciates it and suggests Kimo start talking more game with people.

Dipo

04-22-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters #bb26
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB26
Angela tells Joseph she would vote for her to stay and she hasn't told anyone that. She also has heard from two people they think he would stay.
Joseph appreciates that and he thinks that Leah would too. He would like to stay and work with her and Leah.
Angela asks if he's sure because that's not what he said before.
Joseph asks what she means.
Angela says he told her he wouldn't help her.
Joseph tells her but after that he said he tried.
She asks if he knew she was going up.
Joseph knew but Quinn had a different target and he told her that. He says he's always tried to keep her in the loop and the other people on the block haven't.
Angela says they haven't
They way Joseph feels right now if they want Angela out they would have to put her up. He's not going to do their dirty work.