TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 06, 2024 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
You need to find the audio of him saying it to her Rosem. I actually felt bad for him as I cringed!

Angela's reason to Chelsie for not going on the block was that she had 3 grandkids watching her. She did want to be sitting in a jury house where they could not see her. I about fell on the floor. Is this woman proud of what the grandkids have been watching of her?? Get her off the feeds to save her grandkids from having to watch it is my feeling!

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pretty sure Taran will have that clip.

I hope Quinn can convince himself that he was just acting.

But...

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Angela needed to go before jury and really needs to go now. I hope Chelsie does get her out.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So .. I did watch the one on one with Angela and Chelsie. And yes, she did say .. that it was important that her grandkids see her the three nights on TV so they don't forget about her.. so that's why she doesn't want to be a "pawn" or go to Jury.

She started out kind of "weepy" (Or trying to be) - saying how proud she was of her (Chelsie) and that two of "us" have been HOH twice! How much she would support CHelsie's decisions.

She reminded her that "just that morning she told Chelsie that she had her back and Chelsie had responded "me too" "... Implying that it was a PROMISE to not put her up.. (LOL.. Chelsie apparently in the retell to Rubina said that she was passing through the kitchen when this happened..) - {As far as I am concerned - the "Me too" was Chelsie saying she had her own back as well.

Angela offered that there were a couple of people who had not been on the block (T'kor and Leah...) and that maybe that would be a reason if Chelsie doesn't have any targets and that if she considers everyone a pawn. BUT, she promised Leah that she'd (Angela) would protect her for a "couple of weeks" because Leah saved her this past week. (Guess she won't be following Leah around like a puppy this week.. well maybe not .. because she'll be on the block.)

Really .. it was a lot of groveling.. a lot of I support you.. I am proud of you... and this girls thing is wonderful.. but the real underlying message was the "I can't go to Jury because my grandkids have to see me or they'll forget about me".. Chelsie didn't take the bait ...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And Angela promised Leah that she wouldn't tell anyone. Another promise broken.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Then I went to bed and woke up at 3:30 am and watched for half an hour T'kor, Kimo, Rubina and then MJ when she came out of the DR.. chat.. before MJ there was strategy talk .. Kimo knows he is probably going up .. but the votes are there to keep him safe and send Angela to Jury... they were saying for him to be chill and Angela will implode .. and if he won the POV that Quinn or Leah will be going up in his place...

Then once MJ came in .. a small celebration .. MJ said "he was pushing to get Kimo out" (Quinn) but she (MJ) decided she was going to do what was best for HER game... and hope one of them won HOH (closed captions typed HOA.. lol...it was close to 4 am .. I found it funny..).. consequences be dammed... and then T'kor and Kimo used the bathroom (separately) and ended up on the floor with Kimo "massaging" T'kor's back to get some kinks out.. and MJ and Rubina talked about MJ's removable extensions.. (Real hair .. MJ used to be a platinum blond... hair cost $750 and $75 to dye it the brown color...which is closer to her natural color...) <<< I then went back to sleep and woke up shortly before 8:00 am.. you all are welcome.. Brah Ha Ha!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This clip is heartbreaking:

https://twitter.com/bblionotev/status/1831861007607853212?s=61&t=8jLdCsl9ApzudkHsF3fTRw

Quinn’s time in the BB house might be the worst experience of his life.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Just turned on the feeds and the houseguests are up. Rubina and T'Kor are talking and laying out by the fish tank. Chelsie is doing makeup in the HOH bedroom. Feeds switched from Chelsie to Leah and Quinn sitting next to each other in the bathroom area. Makensy is also in the room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy says there must be a spider in her bed. She has a bite on her butt. She shows it to Leah while Leah asks Quinn to close his eyes.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I agree that clip is heartbreaking. He recovers quickly but the way he felt will not leave him. WHAT WAS HE THINKING, if he really did not want Joseph to go. He is a superfan, and it has happened this year to others he cared about.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I woke up in the middle of the night to Kimo & Co talking about Angela’s fake crying with no tears, they are so over it!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I posted a couple of Joseph exit interviews in the "Outside the House" thread.

I see Quinn and Kimo talking in the unicorn room.

Cam just joined Angela in the upstairs lounge area.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy and now Leah have come into the HOH room to talk to Chelsie.

Makensy with the white ornament behind her that Quinn loves.
Makensy

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Have not watched all the Joseph interviews but he appears bitter, even calling BB cheap for not expanding the jury to 9. Oh boy Joseph!

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
No sympathy for Quinn. What he did was stupid.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam is now in the HOH room and he has headphones on. The girls are whispering.
Quinn and Kimo are still talking in the unicorn room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam took off the headphones and is talking one-on-one with Chelsie. Chelsie is telling Cam her plan. Cam says Angela did not want to be in the jury house first.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah and Makensy have rejoined Chelsie at the HOH bed, and Cam has put the headphones back on. Chelsie has a scripture text and reads it to them.
Quinn is talking with T'Kor in the bathroom area.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie read another scripture text to them. Feeds just went to WBRB, but came back quickly. Chelsie is talking about reading through the Bible.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Another reason not to watch feeds, bible reading to others.

Never thought I'd be typing that sentence in a million years.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Now I'm thinking Auntie Julie Chen personally picked Chelsie to be on the show.

Somebody prove me wrong.

Yayadeb

08-12-2021

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yayadeb a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't put it past Angela to start speaking in tongues to score points with Chelsie.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn has joined the others in the HOH room.
Kimo and Rubina are talking in the unicorn room.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If Angela had to be on the Jury, and it should be obvious to her she’s NOT going to the end, she should WANT to be first to the Jury House: first choice of all the bedrooms, movies, books, and a pool! Oops, maybe she’s afraid she will starve without 20-somethings cooking for her and cleaning up after!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
It's all quiet in the HOH room as Cam, Makensy, and Chelsie relax and Leah is still applying makeup. Kimo and Rubina walked through the kitchen to show Angela sitting at the dining room table by herself.