TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 06, 2024 users admin

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I read on Jokers that Angela said her grandkids need to see her on TV so she can't go to jury.

Houeguests which are on the feeds are in the kitchen/dining room area. Some are eating. I see Quinn, Angela, Makensy, Leah, Kimo, Cam, Rubina, and T'Kor. No sign of Chelsie.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Hi! Leah is eating some sort of Campbell’s rice soup DIRECTLY from the can. I have never. Is this a common thing? Straight from the can? She literally leaned her head back and downed the water left after eating all the rice stuff…

This is not something I’m judging(lol I’m sure I have plenty of my own strange eating delights), but I am so intrigued.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie comes out saying "Who wants to see my HOH room?"
Everyone heads up there.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
First thing Chelsie picks up are the pictures. She is explaining who everyone in the pictures are. Now she has her letter and whoops when she sees who it's from. She reads her letter from "Tiki." "We not only hope you win, but hope you shine God's light" is how the letter ends.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Now she is looking through the goodies that she got.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor puts on the headphones and listens to the music Chelsie got.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie looks at the pictures again and then holds the letter in her hand. Feeds go to the fishtank. Back, and Quinn has picked up the white ornament that he loves.

HOH

People are starting to leave and the feeds go to the fishtank.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds come back to the kitchen area. Leah and Makensy are working there. The others are talking and standing around. Someone just said, "Still no backyard."

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah, Makensy, Rubina, T'Kor and Kimo are eating again.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie is talking in the HOH room with T'Kor. She says she wants Quinn to go first. She would like Angela out. She says she is going to keep Leah. She wants to keep Kimo as long as she can. But she says she can't put up Quinn this week. She asks T'Kor how she feels about putting up Kimo and Angela. T'Kor says Kimo will still protect you. Chelsie says renom would be Quinn or Leah. She is now going through how the votes will go with these nominations. Chelsie says she wants to protect Kimo though in a split-vote situation. Chelsie continues to spell out her strategy to T'Kor.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Basically she wants Kimo to be the pawn and the votes will get Angela out. She says if she put Rubina instead of Kimo, it wouldn't work. She hopes after veto, the nominations stay the same. She doesn't want to have to put Leah up as the renom. She says everyone in this house is OK with Angela leaving.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie says that Quinn likes T'Kor and her and he wants to protect us. He would keep you and me over Cam, but not Leah.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie thinks Quinn is a good guy and will protect us over Cam, Kimo, and Angela. (She wants him out, but not this week because He protected her.)

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Tkor, about Leah.' She made Quinn put his best friend up!' No she didn't. Quinn had other options and he chose to put Joseph up. It was his power and his responsibility.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Leah's name has come up a lot tonight. She is no longer under the radar and overlooked. Just when I started rooting for her.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Hey, Vegan. I see you out here day and night. Do you ever sleep? lol

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie is OK with Kimo and five ladies (without Angela) as the final 6. Chelsie wants the ladies to protect the five of them.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie is going on and on. It is time for me to go. I do sleep Gusmonster. I can stay up later because I am on the west coast.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 3:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tkor is talking with Rubina in a bedroom. The final 3 are going to be them and Chelsea. Tkor brainwashing Rubina with winning the AI is the biggest thing to do in the game. I had to turn the feeds off.

I'm at the point of not watching the feeds much anymore. There really is no point anymore. It doesn't matter what any of the hgs try to do now. The final 3 is basically set. I'll just wait for the shows.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Quinn's latest to Leah. (Wonder what twitter will do with this one!)

𝓑𝓑𝓛𝒾𝑜𝓃🦁
@BBLionOteV
·
5h
Leah: you're all i have.. are we
Quinn: no we're going to win.. you have to believe it.. i want you to know i will move mountains for you, i will extinguish the sun, i will swallow glass and fart thunderstorms ok? theres nothing we cant do when we're together ok? #bb26

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Saw an update this morning that Chelsie wants to nominate Angela as the target and Kimo as the pawn.

I didn’t watch any feeds, so this is 2nd hand info. Taran will have a better idea of what’s going on. I’ll report any updates from him.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OMG, Mama. I fear for Quinn’s mental health after the show. How will he ever live this down?

He did it to himself, but I still feel bad for him and what the cruel internet will do to him.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Every convo I heard last night that is what she said she is going to do. She talked at length with Thor last night and her reasoning sounded very logical. She even had convo with cam and told him the same plan….

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 06, 2024 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And this quote from Jokers is why it's not worth watching the feeds anymore.

Chelsie: After this week, you, Kimo, and Rubina will always control the vote. That’s what other people were trying to prevent but not me.
NT 09/06/24 12:37 AM