TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 05, 2024 users admin

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
I think the houseguests should start to worry about TKor. She is just sliding through this game and I think she has a lot more powers than people are giving her credit for. I would have liked to see Quinn put her on the block instead of Joseph. I found Joseph kind of entertaining in a way.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I did hear Tkor tell Kimo a week or two ago that one day they will have to cut the cord with Rubina.

And Chelsea said to someone that Tkor would never vote out Kimo or put him up. That it was personal reasons, not for her to say.

It makes me suspicious that there is some untold thing between them. Are they related? Do they know someone in common? We're they friends before the show? It's like she babies him. I don't get it.

She wants an all girl alliance, but she'd cut Rubina before Kimo? It doesn't add up.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I wonder if it’s because Kimo is a double minority? T’Kor has 2 moms… if they had a connection of any kind BB would be playing it up big time! Rubina/Chelsie/Kimo/T’Kor keep talking about how excited they are about recent winners of BB people Persons of Color, and they’d love to continue the trend. Not sure if they have included Cam or not, he’s always just laying around, like one of his dirty socks… they always whisper and talk about a “bigger purpose,” which I’m guessing is “make sure one of us” (people of color) wins. Rubina is naive to think she’s not the bottom rung of their ladder. As long as she realizes she’s sacrificing her game for “the cause,” and she’s ok with it, I’d be happy to see her leave!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Feeds back

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back!

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
T'Kor's sees Kimo as one of the girls. I think she's pro gay because she grew up with two mothers.
T'kor has a lot of beliefs that are clouding her judgment in the game ie, pro gay, pro woman, pro black, etc.

People need her out as I think she would be a vindictive jury member. The girl is super smart. It's not easy to graduate from the University of Chicago with honors.

Before anyone gets upset, these are just my opinions. I am also a woman of color with strong beliefs but they would be out the window in a game for $750.000 dollars.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I don’t see Chelsie Leah or Angela. Could one of them have Won HOH ? I see no key on Kimo T’Kor Cam Rubina or MJ. Please be Cheslie!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think Chelsea won.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not Angela, please....

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Saw no key on Angela. Chelsie and Leah not presence in the kitchen. Chelsie won from what Leah says.

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Chelsea won

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Chelsie won. Leah just told Tkor that she is happy for Chelsie.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Leah said she feels sorry for Chelsie having to pick two people.

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
And all four cameras are on TKor and her hm mmmm. Hm mmmmm yeah

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I don’t know who she will put up! Cam might push to break up the three but she won’t. She told them before HOH com she had their backs. She might put up Angela or Quinn or Leah. But I heard her tell MJ she wasn’t putting up Quinn. If you’re in an all girls alliance you put up guys. She needs to break up those three!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I like Chelsie but I wanted someone to win that would put up Tkor and Kimo. Another week of Angela on the block but this time I dont think anyone will save her

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Did MJ say if she gave Kimo a sympathy vote that backfired or was she in on the flip?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Chelsie is telling Cam, she is thinking Angela and Kimo.

She says renom Leah, he says Rabina.

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
And this whole conversation between Chelsea and Cam, TKor name never comes up

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Isn't Cam the one that Chelsea was doing those things where she was showing his dirty clothes and smelly shoes.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Chelsie is showing the green eyed monster when it comes to Cam. She's got it bad.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I would put up Kimo and Rubina and tell T'kor she has to choose which one she wants to keep as I can't have a trio voting in unison and having me break a tie,

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Any have nots?

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Sea, Chelsie and Rubina were just talking and they said they hope there's no have nots & Chelsie said if so she hopes she doesn't have to choose. So right now, no.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Leah would be a good boot.. She has two jury votes, Quinn and Angela.