TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 05, 2024 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Chelsie is out of the DR. Doesn't look like they're going to do the hoh comp anytime soon.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Until and unless SOMEONE splits up T’Kor/Kimo, they are literally giving one of them the $750k… this cast is clueless, but they sure “love” everybody… yuck. Who do I NOT want to win, cuz that’s for sure what will likely be the outcome of tonight’s HoH comp. So…
I expect Angela/Rubina/T’Kor/Kimo to win.
I would actually want Leah, Chelsie, or Cam (who?!) to win so we can see them DO “something!”

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
We used to get raw, real emotions back in the day and when people got mad or hurt, they showed it. Now all that is repressed and they’re all scared to hurt someone’s feelings.

How did we get here?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This is so interesting and not what we are used to.

The Big Brother Wiki
@bigbrotherwikia

Through 7 Weeks, only T'Kor and Quinn voted correctly every single time

But in both cases of their HOHs, the house flipped and blindsided them.

So really every single person has been blindsided this year! CRAZY!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Angela and Leah in the bathroom. Angela is upset that she didn't vote with the house and she feels like an assh*le.

MJ telling Rubina that Kimo is a person of faith like her and Chelsea and Rubina.

Earlier she told Rubina that she and Chelsea prayed together that Rubina would win the AI comp.

When did this show become a religious competition?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tkor telling Chelsea that she's got her and so do Rubina and Tkor.

Wake up, Chelsea! That's a tall hill you have to climb to get rid of those 3. You are at the bottom of those 3.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Not fond of the host of the show and a contestant calling each other “Auntie”. It is not cute and reeks of favoritism.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
MJ was just talking to Quinn about her vote, but I couldn't hear because feeds switch to Rubina asking Cam how he feels about the vote. Why, bb, why?

Cam: "It is what is."

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tkor and Kimo in storage room. She says us, Rubina, Chelsea and MJ have to win.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tkor and Kimo are going to study. Kimo is back to nonstop burping.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tkor telling Kimo that last week she was so mad at Quinn. "How DARE he put you 2 up last week! How Dare you!"

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
And even the controversial ones gave us lots to talk about and these pages flew! I think there is a nicer/gentler/softer/kumbaya vibe all over these shows. Julie's, love one another, ( nothing wrong with it, it's good advice ), Jeff on Survivor with his new probing, emotional questions. How does that feel, Whoever ? Tell me something about that. Come on, guys, just play the game.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Now they are plotting on drawing in MJ into their group real quick.

I wonder how Chelsea feels about that.

Chelsea is giving Quinn a pep talk.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Chelsea telling him not to let anyone get in his head.

Quinn is just a number now.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh god. Chelsea sucking up to Kimo now. She loves him to death. Going on about who deserves to play/win the game.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I had to step away from this love fest. It makes me sad and nostalgic for the old mean and nasty Big Brother that we knew and loved.

I mean, not the bullying, racist, misogynistic Big Brother, but the “give me that key, b-word!” Big Brother.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tkor tellingKimo that God loves him for being who you are. She's going to continue to protect him. And she will protect Rubina and she will protect Chelsea. And did you see what happened when they went after Rubina? I protected her. Don't go after the people I protect. I will go after you.

Thank god Cam came in and interrupted this love fest.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tkor accidentally wins one HOH and now she is the guardian angel of the oppressed and downtrodden?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I don't blame you, Rosem. Oh, wait! Leah talking to Quinn!

Damn you big brother for putting all 4 feeds on MJ and Chelsea.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Damn it! Leah was about to tell Chelsea something Tucker told her that wasn't told to anyone else, and then feeds switch and we got animals.

Comp time!

I think I may have to root for Angela for the win. She doesn't fall for this kumbiya crap. She's lying when she agrees with it,

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Come on Leah, Angela or Cam!111

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I do feel sorry for Quinn. He kept the 5 safe that voted out Tucker and they all turned on him but Cam. I’m hoping Cam can pull out the win. Chelsie and MJ were talking and said they wouldn’t put up Wuinn so I’m rooting for one of those three to win. I don’t trust Leah or Angela to not put him up. T’koe Kimo and Rubina are coming for him hard. I don’t mind a girls alliance I just want Kimo T’Kor or Angela gone before him. He doesn’t have. Chance in the game unless he wins veto than the next HOH. I can’t believe Chelsie and MJ flipped. Joseph didn’t bother me one way or the other I just want those three split up. And you know what every one of them deserve to be there even Angela who they are not stuck with. I think I’ll root for her because they deserve to lose to her! Come on Cam Chelsie or NJ win this HOH. Give Quinn a little more time in the game. That is alll.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And what's up with this "I can't vote them out, they have a story to tell" crap?

They've been in the house for how long now? They've had plenty of time to tell their "story".

What does the code word "story" really stand for?

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
My predictions

T'kor HOH - Quinn and Cam
Kimo HOH - whatever T'Kor wants
Rubina HOH - whatever T'Kor wants
Chelsie HOH- Quinn and Angela
MJ HOH - Quinn and Angela
Cam HOH - T'kor and Kimo - unless Chesie gets to him
Angela - Quinn and Cam
Leah - T'kor and Kimo

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Jada I hear Chelsie and MJ say they weren’t putting Quinn up. I think MJ said she would put up Angela and T’Kor or Kimo. Chelsie said she didn’t know who she would put up but it wouldn’t be Quinn. Leah did tell Quinn she made Angela promise not to put him up if she won HOH. Now I never saw that conversation but it’s possible. Now with this girls alliance I don’t know but I’d like to see them tell T’Kor when she’s HOH again she has to put up Kimo. She’ll never do it. Rubina needs to wise up T’Kor would pick Kimo over her.