TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 05, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back. The houseguests are up. Leah is called to the diary room upstairs.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo tells Makensy he is grateful to have "food, energy, sleep, and/on? a bed." (He said either the word "and" or "on.")

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 1 & 2 are Chelsie and Makensy whispering to each other in the rock room.

Feeds 3 & 4 are Rubina and Leah whispering in the unicorn room.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I also like Leah. I like Chelsie, Quinn, MK, & Cam. Don't care about the rest but Tkor is my least fav. she irritates me.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Rubina and T'Kor have been having a conversation in the unicorn room. Feeds showed Kimo packing his suitcase. Make-up routines have not started yet as far as I can tell on the feeds. Feeds just went to WBRB and now Pet Cam.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If Kimo doesn't win AI tonight and the hgs have a brain, he will be voted out.

If he ends up on jury, there's no way anyone will have a chance to beat Tkor if she makes final 2. And Chelsea is probably leading the charge right now.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I am listening to the six evicted houseguests and Brooklyn just said the same thing about Kimo (the first sentence).

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And the girls alliance won't happen. They may all agree to it, but it won't be real.

Tkor came up with it because she's getting nervous. But with this alliance she wants to carry a man (Kimo) as far as they can. Who does that? How can another woman trust her with that? Kimo would always be an extra vote for Tkor over the others.

I mean, Does Chelsea get to bring Cam? Does Leah get to bring Quinn? No. It's an unfair advantage Tkor would have.

This girls alliance might only benefit MJ and Angela because they aren't in any alliances. Angela said she would join and when everyone left the room said, "if its even real". Leah and Chelsea don't need it. They have their own thing going on. And the three of them each are very independent.

The girl's alliance is all a ruse.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lol, Vegan. I haven't listened to it yet. It's a shame Brooklyn rubbed people (me included) the wrong way. She was smart at this game but she came off fake and was quick to anger if she felt she was wronged. She couldn't hold it in. She could have been a contender... or maybe it was all that Jesus stuff. I really don't think Jesus wants to be associated with big brother. Just saying....

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Here is a recap of last night:
Big Brother Boy (14:11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w99XNIWZII

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feed are back. We see the HOH room and the bathroom. Leah and Angela talking in the HOH room. Angela says she doesn't want to vote Kimo out. Leah explains why they should keep Joseph. Leah doesn't want Kimo to go either.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah says her hardest decision would be Joseph vs. Rubina because both of them are beneficial. Feeds go to WBRB. Chelsie entered earlier and now is contributing how she sees the vote.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They are analyzing how who stays is best for their game.
Rubina is doing her make-up at the dining room table.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Leah talking to Chelsie and Angela in the HOH room about why it’s better to keep Joseph over Rubina, if it comes to that. Angela and Chelsie are not pushing back. Leah points out that Joseph hasn’t been throwing comps, he just can’t win anything.

Leah seems to be doing a good job of keeping her jury votes in the house.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela is on board, but mentions that she will never trust Joseph.

Joseph comes into the HOH room. LOL

In and out…told that they are having a moment, I think he was looking for Quinn.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Joseph emerges from the bathroom and leaves the HOH. Angela says she doesn't want to give him any fuel and didn't want to talk in front of him. Chelsie and Leah understand.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Joe talking to T'Kor about the vote. From what he has heard people are not voting him out. Joe says he will love her no matter how she votes.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taran Tweeted:

“ Earlier, Chelsie locked in with MJ that she wants the vote flip to keep Rubina against Joseph.

Now Leah is pitching to her with Angela that Joseph needs to stay and Chelsie appears to be giving ground on the issue.”

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela is advocating keeping Kimo, feeling that she can influence him.

This is going to be a wild night…who is going to get their way? Will we have another split vote? Who will side with who? No one knows!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
It sounds like they are trying to finalize among each other how they will vote. They have not taken a unified stand yet. Quinn told T'Kor that if you give a sympathy vote, the others will understand.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Leah letting Joseph and Quinn know that she saved Joseph with Chelsie and Angela.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is very confusing hearing all of them whispering in different groups discussing which one will be voted out over anyone else.

MJ and Tkor whispering in the bathroom about keeping Rubina no matter what. They feel that Joseph is a threat.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hamsterwatch is reporting that it is 112 degrees in Studio City.

I know So Cal can get hot, but is this as scary and off the charts that I think it is? 😱🔥

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been on houseguests preparing for the show. No game talk.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela and others complaining about the vacuum. For Angela it wasn't picking up. (I am out. I expect it to be Pet Cam around 2:30.)