TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 05, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy and Kimo with full plates.

hnf

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The others got food and joined them at the dinner table. Angela commented on how this was just like home cooking. Feeds went to WBRB for some reason while people were eating. Feeds just returned and there are 8 people at the dinner table. Some sitting there are done eating already.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All 10 of them are sitting at the dining table. There is more chewing than talking.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 12:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
It's going to be a late night as they burn off all that food they are eating. (I am out.)

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 12:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Leah making burgers and Angela is helping! T'kor, MJ and Rubina studying. Rubina said the first one was Jeff and Jordan so not a clue what they saw or heard.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 12:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
To clarify my earlier post, Jokers reported that Angela said that she can't believe it is home cooking, it is so good.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 1:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Trip guy, Amazon, anniversary, scary lady? What in the world did they see? They are assigning numbers for the images I guess they saw. # 31 is the dog, #32 is the couple...

Angela must really be grateful to Leah cuz she's still hanging in there cleaning and putting stuff away..

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 1:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Angela is following her new BFF around the house. Leah stubbed her toe hard and Angela offered to get her some ice. I guess I'm glad Angela has someone to hang out with now but I'm afraid Leah is going to regret it.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 1:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Rubina is so short she has to stand on tip toe to see over the shower door, lol. People getting ready for bed but still counting. It was 40 videos they saw.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 1:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
T'kor really knows these and is schooling Kimo. I wish the girls would get over the accents. Please!

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 1:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
T'kor and Rubina saying they can't get near Leah. See, Angela is going to shadow her and ruin her game.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 1:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
T'kor says Quinn is upset cuz his HOH isn't going the way he planned. Rubina asks how he feels about Leah now and T'kor says they seem fine. It's going to take more then a veto to peel Quinn off. T'kor has no sympathy. He did it to himself, didn't even talk to them before noms and she doesn't like his attitude.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 1:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Boy, when T'kor does say more than umm humm you realize just how little she misses. If she doesn't see it herself she hears about it. I think she's a smart cookie and is set up really well.

They are sooo messing each other up on these videos. I wonder if some are doing it on purpose. I would.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 5:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I still don't have a favorite to root for. I went from Quinn to T'Kor to Chelsie to.... Leah?

Leah is NOT the type of player I usually root for.

Stay tuned.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Another one hops on board the Leah Train! Toot! Toot!

We have me, Jadajean, Rosem and now Kminfity. Anyone else I'm missing?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, you’re gonna need a longer train! Chooo chooooooooo!

Now that they have a new thing to memorize, and the AI arena will end to tonight (hopefully) the feeds might actually be worth watching today.

I think Tkor forgets that she and Kimo betrayed Quinn first by leaving him on the wrong side of the Cedric vote. And Kimo confiming Quinn’s upgrade power. He was still their friend after all this, and she acts like he’s the anti-Christ.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am reading there were over 40 videos! That is a lot to memorize!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Vegan, the pic you posted and asked what it was—
When feeds returned after their wine party on Labor Day, that unicorn floatie was in the pool. It must have been a “gift” or a replacement. I like how they thought to bring outside toys indoors for Lockdowns! Last time they brought in the beach balls.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Yes, they said forty but many were used twice on different numbers. Such as 'peeing man' who was #28 and #33 if I remember right. And some guy who showed up three times talking about going to the bathroom, for either #1 or #2. Three I think of Lisa in different attitudes ( I assume it's their evicted HG Lisa.) Something about Jeff and Jordan... There was a lot of bathroom humor I think but they were all studying and having fun with it.

I'm liking Leah more and more too. I've got a foot on the train at least.

Hey Rosem, did you name your Willie after your favorite Dr. Will?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am all leaning toward the Leah train. I moved back a bit when she used the VETO on Angela but still leaning!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I also have to support Leah. We have had other "VIP hostesses" play the game, (i.e. Janelle and Rachel Reilly). Most VIP hostesses are quite good at making their customers feel special and important because their job is to keep the customers happy so they will stay and buy drinks. Leah is an expert at getting and keeping male attention without consequence to herself even if she eventually leaves her hapless followers in the friendzone. She's got skills.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I'm afraid that will come back to bite her, Mama. They don't want to be around Angela and she was glued to Leah last night. I hope she calms down or she may take Leah right out the door with her. Unfortunately, I don't think calming down is Angela's forte.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
lol, Hwest - hapless followers. That's about right.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Houseguests are still in bed. The six evicted houseguests did a zoom chat and gave their take on the game. You will see Tucker's dog and mom.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngInIljk3H8

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2024 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds just went to WBRB for the wake-up call.