TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 04, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 04, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Rubina joined the others in the kitchen earlier. She did a break dance routine. Different houseguests are doing routines, then the houseguests clap in appreciation.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
BREAKING NEWS: Angela is cutting up an avocado.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
WOW, and I missed it! (I am sure it was for herself, but progress!)

AND she made some toast I think!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Everyone except Joseph is in the kitchen/dining room area.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela prepared some food for herself and is eating at the dining room table.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Joseph and Rubina talking in the HOH room. He says it makes no sense for us to be against each other. He says if he wins the AI Comp, he will not vote Rubina out.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Joseph starts telling a story back from week 2, T'Kor comes in and Joseph says you can stay.

Other feeds were Cam and Kimo talking. That ended and Kimo goes in the unicorn room to talk with Leah.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feed show Quinn laying out in the upstairs lounge area.

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
Kimo and T'Kor were discussing what Kimo needs to do to stay. T'Kor said just be yourself and talk to everyone individually. Kimo started the "save me" tour, first with Cam, and now with Leah.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
(From everything I have heard and read over the last few days. It looks like Joe will not be voted out if he is up unless the ladies want to keep Rubina. Joe's vote will be to evict Kimo if he votes. The ladies have talked about being the last 5 in the house, so most of them should vote to evict either Kimo or Joe.)

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
Leah giving Kimo background on her thought process with taking Angela off the block, as well as how she decides who to vote to save/go, and doing it surprisingly succinctly. Then, WBRB.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been on WBRB since 12:58 p.m. They just returned.

Hurricane883

06-28-2011

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hurricane883 a private message Print Post    
Vegan - there are 6 women left in the house (Angela, Leah, Chelsie, Makensy, Rubina, T'Kor) who would be the odd one out to be the last 5?

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Rubina and Chelsie were talking in the rock room and feeds went to WBRB. Feeds return and T'Kor is with them.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I think it would be Angela.

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
T'Kor then started making the rounds on her Kimo promo tour, starting with Angela.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 1 & 2 switch to Quinn and Cam strategizing in the HOH room. Cam is called to the DR downstairs. He and Quinn both leave the HOH room. Feeds switch to Leah talking with Kimo still, then double up on the rock room conversation.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo and Leah are still talking in the unicorn room.
Quinn is now in the rock room talking with Rubina and Chelsie. (I am out.)

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Alert the media, Angela took out 2 bags of garbage out of the kitchen while Leah made another 5 hour dinner prep. The 9000 calorie mashed potatoes was a chore to watch. Lawry's seasoning should be a BB sponsor.
Angela stroking Makesny's hair and staring at her while she pretended to sleep on the couch. Sorry just plain creepy. Everyone stroking each other and saying I love you every 2 minutes is so bizarre to me.
Sorry about the food prep whining. I'm half Italian, I love to cook (healthy)
This group is going to gain the freshman 15.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
World, I am SO over the touchy-feely, “I love you” cast. The extra long hugs creep me out. Tucker was ridiculous.

I don’t like it one bit. They are IN A COMPETITION FOR BIG MONEY. I want to scream at them: These people are trying to steal $750,000 from you!!!!!! Act like it!!!!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just turned the feeds on for the first time today. Most of them are in beds in the rock room. Just laying around. No sense of obligation to maybe entertain the live feeders by….I don’t know…..moving around?

This cast has become so low-key that even if we had flashback, I probably wouldn’t even use it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I caught a bit of Kimo’s campaign to Leah and it was mostly about Leah. Now I’m listening to his pitch to MJ, and it’s mostly about MJ.

Ainsley’s curse is gonna get him!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Rosemary, they did that earlier when you weren't watching.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kimo playing the “you’re a woman of faith” card on MJ, Joseph already played that card on Chelsie.

They seem to think that religious people want them there, haha!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Well, Vegan, that is very possible. But it seems that whenever I turn the feeds on, they are all laying around doing nothing. Like yesterday in the upstairs lounge. I had the feeds on most of the day yesterday and I felt like no one moved out of there for hours.

I guess that between being locked inside, and the AI arena uncertainty, there’s not much for them to do, and I lose interest.

It’s like we have good feeds for nominations, veto comp, veto ceremony, with nothing at all for the rest of the days.