TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 04, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 04, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn was saying Rubina would be a good listener in jury. Then Leah walks in and the conversation changes to non-game.

Quinn loves that white object. He is holding it in his hand and says it is going home with him.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 12:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo rings the bell and comes in. He says he is going to sleep and gives Quinn a hug. They ask Kimo to sit on the couch and see if it feels different. He sits on it, then Leah pops up from underneath laughing. Feeds cut to WBRB.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 12:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds return and more people have entered the HOH room. Cam, Joseph, Makensy, and T'Kor are there with Kimo, Rubina, Leah, Chelsie and Quinn. (That's everybody except Angela, who has gone to bed.) They are just having a friendly chat.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 12:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds return again after a WBRB and all feeds are on Chelsie and T'Kor settling into the rock bedroom and chatting.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Chelsie is feeling very jealous of all the touchy feelyness going on with MJ and Cam…and Leah.
It’s turning her off.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 12:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The remaining seven houseguests are chatting in the HOH room. Quinn, Leah, Makensy, and Cam are all on the HOH bed. Kimo, Rubina, and Joseph (off-camera) are on the couches.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 12:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy has one hand stroking Cam's hair and the other hand stroking Leah's back.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 12:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie tells T'Kor he appreciated Tucker's sensitivity toward Rubina. (I am out.)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Believe me Jada I do not mean it as sexist when I say Angela does nothing. and I agree Joseph is almost as bad. But I have at least seen him take out the garbage and do some dishes.

Angela does NOTHING! How do you live in a house with that many people and NOT contribute at all?

It bothers me more than it should. And I think the fact she is always there glaring at whatever is going on makes it worse for me..

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Mama - I was only referring to her as far as cooking goes. As I stated she should help with cleanup, etc. and so should the men.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Vegan, I like Quinn more than most viewers seem to, but I also think he does things in hopes of more air time on tv. That table ornament he claims is his “emotional support object” is just silly. I think he’s hoping for BB to make a montage of him with it—I hope they DON’T! They usually scold HGs when they move any house decor.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Houseguests are up for the day.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo, Quinn and Makensy were standing together and talking to the camera about being have-nots. Rubina joins them and leaves. Now they are talking about the size of their hands. Then they ask the camera to zoom in on their feet. "Give the people what they want."

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Pluto cut to a commercial and when feeds come back Makensy is by herself talking about what she will wear today. Makensy covers her chocolate bar with both hands to cover up the brand. "You don't come between me and chocolate."

Joe just got into the shower. Leah, T'Kor, and Rubina are there.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy needs her towel and says she's ready for a cold shower. Quinn is also in the bathroom area.

Kimo and Chelsie are working in the kitchen while Angela sits at the dining table.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela is describing to Kimo the perfect man for him. Kimo is agreeing with everything she is saying.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah is sounding like an old witch and mixing up a brew of items from the houseguests.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo, "So everyone out there listening, did you hear that?" Angela goes on, and Pluto cuts to a commercial.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
(I really loved the old witch's voice.) Jokers said "she tastes the imaginary concoction, chokes, and collapses." Cam is doing a mafia voice and Leah says we should play Mafia tonight.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah is in the hot shower stall and Makensy is in the cold shower stall. Makensy is tall, you can see her shoulders. With Leah, you can only see part of her head.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy is already done with her cold shower and is getting dressed as Leah continues on.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah is out of the shower and dressed. Two feeds are on T'Kor laying in bed in the unicorn room. Joseph is shaving. Angela is showering now.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy comes in and talks with T'Kor. Makensy says she doesn't know what's going on. She hasn't talked to anybody about the game. She says that she has Rubina's back, but doesn't know what other people are thinking. T'kor just listening and doesn't volunteer any information.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T-Kor says it is tough this week because she has a connection with everyone up for eviction. Makensy talks about the right attitude to take, she feels grateful she is still here. Makensy asks her about Tucker. T'Kor says she liked him, but him leaving did not have that big of an effect on her. (I will have the sound off, please feel free to post, those who are listening in.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor and Makensy wrapped up their conversation and left the room. Those feeds switched to Angela and Rubina doing make-up in the bathroom area.
There has been a group in the kitchen on the other feeds. Cam, Quinn, Kimo. Chelsie, and Leah are joined by Makensy.

Angela says it is boredom. There's nothing going on right now.