TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 04, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 04, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
According to the Ainsley curse, Kimo is next to go.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Man, Tues-Thurs are so boring due to the AI arena and the uncertainty of the final noms.

The only interesting/funny thing is the big group in the upstairs lounge, with Leah surrounded by her simp army.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
True.. The Ainsley curse has been strong, so far..

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I don’t think Quinn has anymore allies. T’Kor Kimo Rubina and now Joe have turned against him and Angela already was against him. I think if he’s nominated next week and still on the block on eviction night he’ll be voted out. Unless Leah Chelsie Cam maybe MJ they won’t put him up but I don’t see the girls putting up girls if they’re serious about a girls alliance. I don’t think Chelsie wants to work with Kimo Joe Rubina or Angela. The 5 that got out Tucker need to stay together and get out the others. I truly think next week Quinn is out. Hopefully he’ll make jury. Oh and I think Leah used veto on Angela because she has her loyalty and she would just charm and play dumb to the guys and they will forgive her which they have. I’m rooting for Leah or MJ to win since I think Quinn has tanked his game.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Look at these pictures of Leah with Dark Brown hair. It is very pretty. https://x.com/leahpetersss/status/804865707376803840

Dipo

04-22-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
yeah I wonder if dark is her natural color

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Her roots are showing badly so I believe it is.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
How old is Leah? That picture is from 2016. That's 8 years ago, and I'm assuming you have to be 21 to waitress there. So she's almost 30?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Leah’s bio says she’s 26…

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I just read you can work at Hooters at 18!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Once again dinner is being prepared, and Angela does NOTHING!

Starr

07-09-2005

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I think it's ironic that the hashtag for Leah's Hooters page says Hooters Makes You Happy but she's not smiling in either picture?!&#$?

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I see it as sexist to complain about Angela not cooking. Maybe she's not a cook. I've never seen Quinn, Kimo or Joseph cook and Cam grilled once. She could of course help to clean up though although I haven't seen the guys do much of it either.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I'm not susie homemaker, I would at least help them clean.

Little excitement for me with Quinn being HOH and Leah winning. If they can get rid of Kimo, then I'm happy she used the veto. I really hope these 5 will stick together and also protect each other, until the others are out. I would be happy with that! No counting Angela, want her gone yesterday. LOL

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The group is playing some game in the living room. They are all asking questions, "Can I bring . . ." with a "yes" or "no" answer.

I see 9 people there. It looks like T'Kor is the one I don't see, but the feeds are off for some reason right now, so I can't verify.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Pluto has not been broadcasting any of the feeds for about 15 minutes. If they come back, I will post again.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jada, I would agree about sexism… except…. Angela married at 16. She’s had 4 kids, so I assume she has made a meal or two, perhaps done dishes at least ONCE if someone else bought/hosted/cooked the food. Single men/women without kids may have never been in a position to offer such help, but it should definitely occur to a man/woman with a family to at least offer to HELP prepare/ cook/clean up after a meal! Angela has grandkids.. surely she hosts or goes to family dinners/celebrations/holidays…. As an adult, it’s rude to not offer some assistance, especially if you’ve been on the giving side at some point… you appreciate others offering their help. Not saying females must cook and males must take out trash, but shame on ANYONE who just sits and watches others cook and clean. Shame on HGs who don’t set expectations unless they don’t mind doing it ALL! I can cook, but despise doing it. I’ll pay, set the table, clear the table, do dishes, buy dessert… anything but prepare the meal! But never have I ever sat and WATCHED someone else cook, set the table, clear the table, and do dishes… I blame the cook…. Tell the others it’s THEIR turn to do SOMETHING! If you do everything and don’t ask others to pitch in, and they don’t offer, then it’s YOUR fault! Of course they shouldn’t need to be asked, but if they don’t offer, ask them to pitch in!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The feeds have come back, and T'Kor has been there the whole time. She is laying on one of the couches. They are still playing the "Can I bring" game.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The feeds lasted about two minutes and have been down on Pluto's end since. I would love to hear if someone with a Paramount Plus subscription is able to see the feeds.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The living room group is still playing the game, but is down to 8 people. Angela and Chelsie are talking in the bathroom area.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie and Angela are talking about the possibility of a all-ladies alliance. Chelsie hopes Rubina wins the AI arena and a woman wins the next HOH.

Angela says to herself, "I hope they mean it, cause I love it."

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela tells Leah and the others that she is going to bed. She goes around and gives hugs.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie said earlier to Angela that Tucker male-dominated the first half of Big Brother, and with him gone, the women can dominate the rest of the game.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 11:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Most of the houseguests have moved to the bathroom area, except for Kimo and Joseph, who are still in the living room area.

Quinn has gone to the HOH room and Chelsie is there with him. Chelsie thinks the majority want Joseph to stay, and the votes (to evict) will be between Rubina and Kimo.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 04, 2024 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn and Chelsie are comparing notes on the game.

Rubina is whispering game to T'Kor in the upstairs lounge area.