TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 03, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn tells Leah he's not a wine guy. (So they had wine at the party.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 12:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Presently on the feeds are Angela, Kimo, and T'Kor outside.
Leah, Makensy, and Quinn are inside in the kitchen area.
Some of the houseguests were talking earlier about going to bed. So that may be where Cam, Joseph, and Chelsie are. Rubina is in the diary room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy and Leah go upstairs and talk to Quinn. Makensy says she is going to go read and then go to bed. Leah stays in the room. Quinn asks her how she's feeling. She says tired, then says she feels pretty good. She gets up on the HOH bed with Quinn. Quinn says she has a hair on her. Feeds cut away to the outside group T'Kor, Kimo, and Angela. They hear BB say "stop that" and they wonder who it was for. Angela says she should be getting ready for bed. BB says, "sorry."

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela hugs Kimo. Feeds cut back to Quinn and Leah enjoying each other's company.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 12:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela left and Rubina is climbing the stairs to join them, saying "wait, wait, wait."

Quinn and Leah smiling and laughing among themselves. (I am out.)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 3:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I turned on the feeds and Quinn, Tkor and Rubina were in the kitchen. Quinn was on the stairs holding the statue. One of the girls asked him why. He said it's his emotional support statue.

Quinn got called to the Dr. Rubina and Tkor go outside. They start playing pool. After a bit they go to the hammock. Nothing really being said.

Kimo just came out and Rubina just got called to the dr.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I just turned on the feeds and the houseguests are up.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
There is a group of four (Makensy, Chelsie, T'Kor, Cam) laying out in the upstairs lounge area. Chelsie is reading the Bible.

Leah and Angela hugged earlier and are having a talk in the bathroom area.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
UGH,Angela gets saved again, I never get nice things. Now they are stuck with her in Jury, serves them right....hope she drives them all insane.
The pet cam last night showed a white dog who broke my heart. He/she walked up to the front of it's cage where the camera was, looked around for someone to play with then walked back to it's kennel, put his head down and looked so sad and alone. It really hurt my heart, hopefully they all get adopted.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I tried posting this earlier today, but the board was in maintenance mode, and then I had to go get my covid shot.

The only thing of note I saw heard before going to bed is that Tkor said to Rubina and Kimo (separately) is that it's hard to stay mad at Quinn.

She felt really bad for Quinn during the veto meeting and it looked like he was going to cry.

She keeps telling anybody who will listen that she was dragged into her alliances and had no say if she wanted to be in them or not. (I don't understand this line of thinking, unless she's saying it to distance herself from the Tucker stench.)

Rosem, I'm still on the Leah train. But we can sit next to each other. :0)

Tkor has gained a lot of respect for Leah using the veto. It shows she has a mind of her own.

When she was talking to Kimo alone in the hammock, Kimo feels that Leah has a problem with him. (She does. She thinks he'll vote her out if given the chance.) So he's going to talk to her again.

Little does Kimo know that there is a campaign afoot to get him evicted.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah, Kimo, and Angela have joined the others in the upstairs lounge. Leah has put some kind of lotion on Kimo's back and is massaging it.

Feeds 3 & 4 show water running into the bathtub in the HOH bathroom. No one is on those feeds. Quinn is now shown in the HOH room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn was motionless in the bathtub for a while and listening to music.

Quinn

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Most of the water has drained out of the bathtub and Quinn is still there listening to music. He just took off his glasses and now stands up in the tub.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feed 3 continues to follow Quinn. He is now on the floor doing sit-ups.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Why is the water in the tub green???

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I see 9 houseguests socializing in the upstairs lounge area. They are playing a game where they say "Contact 3-2-1."

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn has been taking a long shower. Feeds switch to Angela who is downstairs. She heads to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela is filing her nails in the bathroom.
(Very boring day so far.)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think Kimo is going to start talking to people if he can get them alone.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Sorry for a stupid question, why is Kimo on the latest hit list? I thought he was everyones buddy.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think everyone knows T’Kor would choose him over anyone else…

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They are locked in really early. Maybe another Endurance comp.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing because now that Angela is off the block, of the 3 on the block he has the best chances of winning comps. And Leah is convinced he'll put her on the block.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I see 9 people in the upstairs lounge talking. All the guys are there. I see Chelsie, Leah, Makensy, Rubina, and Angela. T'Kor is the only one I don't see.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Tuesday, September 03, 2024 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the answers.
Quinn really needs to tone down his diary room ranting and screaming. There is one every season.