TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 02, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 02, 2024 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Let's see, Chelsea wants Kimo out.

Does she have the votes? Let's see.

Vote Kimo Out
1. Chelsea
2. Cam
3. MJ
4. Leah (she just told Quinn she would and she wants him out anyway.

Vote Joesph out
1. Tkor

Don't know
1. Angela

Well, it looks like it can be done.

Edited to add: I forgot about the AI arena. Kimo might win that.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
But he's TUCKER! BB's favorite hg.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Quinn says he feels like Charley Brown (with the football?) - I guess Leah is Lucy.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I see a station approaching. I may have to jump off the Leah train. I'm pissed with her bone headed, selfish decision. I'm just not sure which train to hop onto.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
::BREAKING NEWS::

In a completely unexpected turn of events, Rosem has taken Grooch’s seat on the Leah train .

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I don't see Leah's decision as bad. Why shouldn't she be selfish. She won it. The dumb decision to me is Quinn putting up Joseph. I would have put up T'kor and told her she was a pawn just to break up that trio. Quinn just wanted all of Leah's attention on him. I'm glad Cam came out of the Leah cult.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Leah is in the HOH room charming both Quinn and Joseph, even though she basically messed up both of their games. And they are eating it up.

It helps to be blond and pretty. But she is obviously saying the right things.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I keep thinking of how many times we have witnessed men in this game use women's’ emotions to manipulate them.

This situation is the opposite of that, so I’m going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
“I genuinely feel like…I don’t know….”

Haha, Leah and her filler words.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Leah is in the HOH bed under blankets. Joseph and Quinn are sitting on the bed. If I didn’t know any better, I would think that Leah was the HOH.

If they didn’t both have a crush on her, she would be on their shitlist. We have a F2, one of whom put their F2 on the block, because the object of both of their affections used a veto to save a lady that they both hate.

And they are SITTING ON THE BED WITH HER CALMLY DISCUSSING THE GAME.

It is really something.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Everyone is laying around the yard, no talking. There will be a Labor Day party soon, so feeds will be blocked for that.

What an interesting day this has been. I am out for a while since nothing else seems to be happening.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Whose snoring and why are they letting them sleep?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Right before feeds cut, Leah/Angela were talking in the Living Room, near the DR door. Angela was giving her the cyclical
undying love and gratitude speech, promising “from now on…” as she has done daily since she entered (yet has not been able to do!) she promised Leah she (Leah) now has TWO votes. I’m assuming the inevitable invisible tears were flowing. She’s something else, and now she will be there until Finale…yuck. She literally brings nothing to the table, though she eats it all—she just won’t cook, serve, clean up, or do dishes! She reminds of people who are always gonna start their diet “tomorrow,” or the kid who promises they won’t do/say that again… etc. she’s a broken record and I see why her family is so drama-filled and always feuding.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds went down at 5:05 p.m.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
After this boring (half) day watching these boring people, I’m going to take a break and watch “The Union” on Netflix…Though predictable, it hopefully be more entertaining than watching fish while being blasted with awful “music,” or cute animals who should be playing in a yard rather than on cement/slick floors indoors…

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If Kimo goes this week (and I think it is very likely), that would leave Cam, Quinn, and Joseph as the last men standing.

Quinn cannot play for HOH next week. Joseph can’t seem to win anything. That leaves Cam. Because Cam has been so under the radar that he is practically invisible, it is hard to judge where his strengths lie.

But it seems to me, that out of SIX women, the odds are in their favor for one of them to win HOH.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
And with our luck, it will probably be Angela… or Rubina, and her letter will be from Tucker!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Just found out an interesting fact: (non big brother in the Big Brother sort of way... LOL!) I went to school with Jessica Alba's (Fantastic Four) dad. We were in Concert Choir together and he ran Cross Country of which I was statistician. Would have never put 2 and 2 together until I saw an article.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am so glad that Joseph recognizes this and acknowledges it to Angela:

https://twitter.com/bbrotherupdates/status/1830711801652367364?s=61&t=Wt6BOnqOygl7pMTjSnbfgQ

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
As Big Brother watchers from season one, havent we been waiting for years to have an unpredictable BB ??
As an update and live feed discussion reader only the last couple of years, every week seems the same , depending on which side wins HOH.
This year, how many veto winners have used it, changing the voting outcome??
How many women have been winning competitions? More than most seasons.
I am finding it so much more interesting ( at least to read about) then many of the previous seasons.
And Leah, she has said in her interviews, "how have males been winning this game?" I think she has a plan and strategy she has been developing.
The saving of Angela, and then her turning on her saver, is entertaining.
I dont know, as a non invested "watcher" this has been an interesting season.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I am on my smartphone, I just checked feeds and they are back on. Houseguests are outside. I cannot watch though.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Makensy and Cam have been awfully touchy feely lately.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Was anybody listening to Joseph/Angela talk? I could swear she told him she remembered he was one of the HGs who was out there cheering her on when she had to do her punishment task, and that’s just something she won’t forget… he didn’t correct her (he went to bed early that night, Tucker was in bed because he was doing his task of looking up answers for a week), he just imitated T’Kor’s “Mmmm Hmmm.” I hope that comes back to bite him in his flat ass!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah and Joe have been talking game in the backyard.
Quinn and Makensy have been talking in the HOH room. Those feeds switched to a conversation in the outside lounge with Angela, T'Kor, and Rubina.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Rubina is called to the diary room downstairs. The feeds cut away before that and when they came back Rubina was gone and Kimo is there in her place.

Angela says Leah was called to the DR earlier and she was tipsy. (They must of had alcohol at the party today.)