TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 02, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 02, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Whoa! She did it! Angela saved by Leah.

I am so proud of her for doing what she wanted and didn’t cave to Quinn. Even if it backfires, she played her own game.

Take that, Joseph! Who swore there was no way Leah would use it!!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The ladies are outside. Leah is talking that she is glad Angela will still be here, so she must of vetoed her.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So who went up?

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Joseph is the renom.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The ladies except for Makensy are outside. Makensy, Cam, and Quinn are on the other feeds talking in the HOH room.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb26
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
Leah used her veto on Angela, and Quinn put up Joseph in her place

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah says she is proud of herself. Kimo has walked over to listen in.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Whoa! Joseph is the renom?!?! (LOL)

Well, expect the unexpected! Could this day get any better?

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Dumb move by Quinn. He needs to break up T'Kor, Kim and Rubina.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Joseph picked the wrong color Skittle!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, Leah.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kimo sitting outside with 5 of the women is preventing any talk of a women’s alliance. MJ is in the HOH room talking to Quinn and Cam.

Joseph has come outside.

I wonder how Quinn came to the decision to put Joseph up? It happened when the feeds were down for 2 hours. Maybe they’ll put it on the show, but production really doesn’t care about Joseph.

Leah is in her glory, she has an audience and a point of view that she will inflict on them for hours!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Hahaha… this will be great: Quinn will hopefully take off his love goggles, Angela will hopefully continue her pattern of playing victim, shadowing anyone who does her work for her, then screeching at said savior within a few days of declaring her undying love! She is a toxic gaslighting verbal abuser. Anyone who gives her attention deserves what they get. They’ve had WEEKS to see her for whom she truly IS! And now they’re stuck with a lazy crazy lady in Jury. I hope Leah has to endure Angela shadowing her until she finds a new savior/love/victim!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is so funny that Joseph told Angela, in the most dismissive way possible, that Leah would not use the veto on Angela.

Not only did she use it on Angela, but JOSEPH is the replacement!

Karma Electric.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Leah is in all her glory, going on and on and on and on. LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just realized that the people who were the furthest up Tucker’s ass are now on the block!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie is with Makensy, Cam, and Quinn in the HOH room. They were talking about what the upcoming comps could be and Pluto cut to a commercial.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Quinn was right in what he told Leah, this is a bad move for the long run. I can only guess that the DR influenced her to use this on Angela. There is no benefit to her. I wish Tkor was up. Both of Quinn's HOHs have been awful for him

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Anyone think Joseph will “throw” the AI arena comp?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Quinn used Skittles to decide on Joseph as the Renom?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Angela is telling Leah EXACTLY the same thing she told Tucker… she’s sucking up, promising love and loyalty, telling her the house is behind her decision, she should feel proud. Angela promises to never target Leah… yikes, this feels more like Groundhog Day than Labor Day.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Has the VETO been used every time this year?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I believe it has!

Ya know, I don’t think it was such a bad move to use the veto to save Angela. If she didn’t use it, Angela would go, and the trio of Rubina, Kimo and Tkor are left intact. Leah has no relationship with them, and she does have a relationship with Angela, who might actually remain loyal to her.

I realize that should they evict Joseph, the trio will remain intact anyway, but there is a chance that it could be broken up if Ainsley’s curse is still in effect and Kimo leaves.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Poor Quinn wanted to keep Joesph as a shield for himself, since Joesph has a big target on his back. But he had to put him up as a replacement because if he put Tkor up, then the 2 that stayed would be gunning for him.

Interesting thing. When Quinn left the hoh to go to the Dr, Chelsea was figuring out the votes to get rid of Kimo. She told them that she really wants Joesph gone for personal reasons, but Kimo can win comps.

They are one vote short in their figuring. MJ says maybe Tkor would vote Kimo out. Chelsea is insistent that Tkor will NEVER vote Kimo out. It's something much deeper than the game. But she never will.

Hmmm... wonder what that could be.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tkor and Chelsea in bathroom.

I think Tkor is bringing up the girls alliance.

But my track record isn't that great lately.

Darn, Joesph walked in.