TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 02, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 02, 2024 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 5:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This is a good convo if anyone is around.

Edited to add, this post should have been posted 45 minutes ago. I forgot to hit the button.

I'll try to sum it up when I get the chance.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Why isn't Angela gone?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thank you Grooch. I do believe this is the first season ever where the VETO winner has one on ones.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I woke up just before 5am and couldn't believe that Quinn and Leah were still up and discussing everything. As of right now .. I don't think Leah is going to use it.. they have a plan to bring in Chelsea and Cam and MJ for a core 5 (they were saying Core 4 so that could have been Cam or MJ) .. but, Leah also mentioned replacing Cam (or MJ .. but she said that offhandedly so as not to get Quinn riled up.. ) with T'kor. (And there is your Girls Alliance with a mascot...)

The good thing to come out of this is somehow last night when they were all up in the HOH ...I pushed something on my Nook and now have live captioning on the feeds.. and for the most part it's pretty accurate. I'm looking forward to seeing how good it picks up whispering.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Maris, because Tucker kept saving her.

If Leah doesn't use the veto, she'll be gone this week.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I can't take her much longer. I havent watched the feeds at all this year.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Maris, sadly, this week has been her on her “best behavior” so far… if Leah doesn’t use the veto on her, that may change things quite a bit!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
According to my list of names under Ainsley’s curse, there are 4 HG left in the house who voted “No”:

Kimo
Tkor
Cam
Chelsie

So……bye Kimo! LOL

GROOCH, great overnight updates, Thank you!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
From what I am reading Leah is not going to use it on Angela. But that could change once they all wake up.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The guy posting on Jokersupdates also posted that Leah told Quinn she wanted to use the veto on Angela because she wants her in jury. We'll see what happens today.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
It is a holiday today and they are letting the houseguests sleep later into the morning. There hasn't been a wake-up call yet.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds have gone to WBRB for the wake-up call.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Now that I have a little time, I'll try to sum up the end of the Quinn/Leah conversation.

Quinn was imploring her not to use it because she will become a target and out soon. Reasons stated in an earlier post. Quinn was being sincere in his reasoning. He says he won't make it to the end. He's done to much damage and nobody trusts him. He wants her to make it to the end.

Leah insists that if she makes it to the end, she wants Angela there so she can have 1 vote. She doesn't think anyone else would vote for her.

Quinn was trying to explain that Leah is thinking short term. That the second half of the game is a clean slate and anything can happen.

He went on to explain how Dr. Will won, that even though he was horrible, he never lied to the hgs and they respected him for that. He explained about a woman who had the fireman boyfriend and when he left, she had nobody and she won the game. And he gave a 3rd example that I can't remember.

Leah is still protesting. She's butt hurt that nobody talked to her this season until she won the veto.

She also believes that Angela would never put her up. Angela has promised her that. Quinn asked who did Angela put up when she was hoh. Leah answers (I can't remember who she said. Quinn replies that those 3 people were in Angela's alliance.

That's the moment Quinn got through to her.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 1 & 2 show the unicorn room with Leah talking to Rubina.

BB says, "Rise and shine."

Feeds 3 & 4 are on darkened HOH room. Quinn gets up and turns on the lights.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T-Kor is the third person in bed in the Unicorn room. Makensy comes in and gets on top of Leah to hug her.

Other feeds are showing houseguests in the bathroom.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I’ve noticed a few changes in the Reality shows over the years… the biggest being voters now tend to vote for who they “like” more and/or who treated them “better,” instead of who worked the hardest for the win.
Contestants now tend to have thinner skin, hold grudges, and lean toward a “herd mentality.”

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah is still laying in bed but feeds have already gone to pet cam for the veto ceremony.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
ohhh .. Woke them up .. and a few minutes later we have Puppies and Kittens and Bunnies - OH MY!

Getting the veto ceremony out of the way on Labor Day!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Here were the sleeping arrangements:

HOH room: Quinn
Have-not bedroom: Kimo and Makensy
Unicorn bedroom: Leah, Rubina, and T'Kor
By process of elimination:
Colors and/or rock bedroom: Cam, Joseph, Chelsie, and Angela

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Wait! Are they going to make them have a veto ceremony with NO MAKEUP?!???? How will they ever cope with that?

OR, are the feeds going to be down while they get ready as well as for the ceremony?

I guess we’ll have to wait and see. I have a feeling that Leah is not going to use it.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I hope she doesn’t use it.,.any one of three going will be fine with me.,

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Quinn.. Angela didn't think she was in that alliance...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Maybe we won't have feeds at all because it's Labor Day.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Sounds like she took Angela down??

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
OK, my 10:16 post had something wrong in it, after reading Jokers.

Quinn didn't ask who did Angela put up on her last hoh.

This is what was said:

From Jokers:

Quinn says who would Angela put up if she won? Leah says Rubina Kimo and Joe. Quinn says those are the people she was in an allaince last week. NT
09/02/24 04:46 AM