TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 02, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 02, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I’ve been meaning to say that you were on to something there with Leah. I know I got jokey about it, but now I think you saw something in her that I didn’t.

She still annoys the crap out of me with her constant yapping, but I admit that she has potential.

But I am still not getting on that Quinn-Leah train just yet. And mainly it’s because of Quinn.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I'm on the Leah train for the win. If all these guys are willing to use their heads below the waist
when they have absolutely no chance with Leah in the real world with Leah, Oh well.

Leah for the win. You use what you can to win. Besides Leah is very observant and she's pretty smart. Never thought I would be singing Leah's praises.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Rubina starts to talk to MJ about a women’s alliance, and now all 4 feeds switched to the back yard, for a rousing game of “I Spy”

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Is BB production made up of misogynists? Why can’t we hear about a women’s alliance?

This is such BS. Something could be forming, which is why I watch the live feeds, and they give me “I Spy”.

Too annoying, I am out for the night unless I see something happening from BB Twitter.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Camera boy is also playing the I spy game.. they'll say they are looking at something blue .. and he/she starts focusing on the different blue items in the backyard.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Felicia...bless her heart, liked her devotion to her adopted kitchen. And her aggressive love of hogging the verbal food begging in the food closet
Entertaining

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I do not think Cirie and Felicia are best buds since the season ended.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I was never a fan of Felisha… she played the “huh? who? what? when? Where? Why? card and sailed further than she deserved. The constant chomping/crunching/slurping and eating… yet always saying she NEVER ate… that got old quickly! Then the tooth… I just can’t with the tooth.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
People are talking at the DR table, and it is drowned out by Tkor running water and doing dishes, ALL THE WAY OVER THERE!

They have been doing this for a quarter century, and they cannot figure out how to mute a mic

Same with the upstairs lounge, and the conversation from the kitchen overpowering the voices in the lounge.

How is it possible that they have not conquered these basic technical issues? It’s not like they’re some fledgling startup strapped for cash. They’re a major network !

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Joseph is wearing his robot building jumpsuit from the veto comp, talking/flirting with Leah in the kitchen.

Joseph tells her: “you’re my hero”

This woman is the female Tucker, but much more subtle. Her cult consists of men thinking with the wrong head.

Dipo

04-22-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I started a thread for tonights show.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Cam is grilling! Earlier they were talking about wings.. so I'm betting that's what they are doing.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Turned on the feeds and found out they have been on WBRB since 11:40 p.m. I will add that the lights are out also as it is a dark fish tank.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds return and I see 9 people in the HOH room chatting away. People are Quinn, Leah, Angela, Cam, Rubina, T'Kor, Kimo, Makensy and Joseph. Someone mentions a name and feeds are cut to WBRB. (Chelsie is not seen on the quad feeds.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds came back. Chelsie is there also, she now appeared on Feed 3. Right now they are talking about movies.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
For those of you who cannot get enough of Tucker, see live feed clips of him here:

https://www.youtube.com/@BBBarnold/videos

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 12:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The group continues to talk. Leah and Joseph are no longer on the quad feed, they may have left the room. Feeds occasionally go to WBRB. (I am out soon.)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 1:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I turned on the feeds and most of them incoherent discussing movies. Now Cam getting ready for bed. Tkor just left the room. Oh, I think they may have gone back. Hard to tell because it's nonstop fish.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 1:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
OK, Leah offers to do one on one's before bed, but make them quick. Angela volunteers to be first.

Hopefully, button boy will be kind and let me watch.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 1:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Angela does her usual spiel with tears. But wait. There's a new one. She's never mentioned it before. If Angela comes in 2nd or 3rd place, how much that money would help her family. Gag!

Kimo next

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 1:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Leah did tell Angela before all of the spiel that she is going to do what she wants to do, but she's having these talks to gather Intel since nobody has talked game with her all season.

Kimo says he's not going to ask her to use the veto on him. She says she doesn't know what's going on with this game. Kimo says he doesn't either and he claims up. Not going to give anything up.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 1:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Leah is good. She gives him a heartfelt spiel about him and that she "sees" him. And he can always come and hang out with her and just be himself and not have to "perform".

Kimo is in tears and he says it's exhausting to constantly be "on". Now Leah is complementing Tkor to him.

Now they are doing Australian accents together. I think she's got him halfway wrapped around her finger.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 2:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kimo leaves, Rubina now.

Says she's not going to ask her to use it on her, but wants Leah not to use it and keep noms the same.

Leah asks who do you think the renom would be and Rubina says Tkor. Leah audibly gasps. If Leah believes that, then I know she won't use it. The Tkor spell is still working.

Where is the all girl alliance talk? I've been waiting all day for it!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 2:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, I lost feeds by accident and when I got back, I think Rubina is dancing around the all girl alliance.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 02, 2024 - 2:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lot of empowering talk. They both love each other and see each other. It feels genuine.

She leaves and Chelsea is there. Chelsea says that Tucked is gone and it's a new game. Chelsea has a read on the house and feels that Leah has the same read. She doesn't have a specific target. Now she's talking about Joesph and how he's playing both sides of the house. More throwing him under the bus. I think she wants Leah to use it and have Joesph go up, so he knows what it feels like to be on the block. Yup, she verbally just said she wants him gone.