TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 01, 2024 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I would guess the clipped toenails in the D.R. would be Tucker’s, Joseph’s, or Quinn’s. They seem to be the type of person who would think it’s funny, or “good tv.” Someone up thread said Leah was seen clipping hers in the bathroom area, so it can’t be her!
#toenailgate

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
I saw Angela also cutting her toenails in the bathroom while someone left one of the sink faucets running and no one turned it off - the camera dude kept zooming in and out on it as multiple people came in and out of the bathroom.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Joseph and MJ chatting in the backyard.

Joseph is INSUFFERABLE! He is relaying yesterday's Angela conversation, and said he told her that he cannot convince Quinn to convince Leah to use the veto on her.

On the one hand, Joseph said he told Angela that no one cares what the HOH wants, and on the other hand the HOH will not allow the veto to be used because he made it clear that Angela should go home.

Joseph also tells MJ that he is 'so proud of her' and just like he advised her to stay strong and she will still be around, and here she is! Basically taking credit for MJ being there due to his 'advice'. Joseph, who has won nothing, is 'proud' of her. Arghhhhhh!!!!!!

I now want Joseph to be the replacement nominee. But I know that Quinn will never put him up.

AND, I want Leah to use that veto more than ever!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they will do the VETO ceremony today since tomorrow is a holiday.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Joseph, who has never been nominated, is explaining to MJ, who has been nominated 3 times, how stressful this is.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I don't think they care about holidays. Plus, I feel like something could happen today that could change the game.

Let them cook! Haha!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The feeds are extra annoying today. Either all feeds on Rubina staring at the fish tank, then fish, then Quinn in the HOH room starts to talk and then we get Rubina again, fish again.

Now Leah is in the HOH telling Quinn she wants to talk to everyone today before she makes her decision to use the veto or not.

I don't know how BB became a team sport, where you need consensus and are not allowed to hurt anyone's feelings.

Leah sure knows when to giggle at a man.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Leah does tend to go on and on and on. Quinn does not mind at all, I'm sure he's more interested in staring at her than at what she is saying.

Easy to do, since she does ramble and it's hard to stay awake sometimes. I may record and play one of her soliloquies to help me fall asleep. Like, like, like, like, like...... Becomes almost like a metronome.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Quinn is trying to convince Leah that she should not use the veto. Angela can't save her, she has no alliance (um, ok, but neither do you Quinn) and he also brings up that if she uses it, people will view her as erratic. What??!!!??

If you use the veto, people think you're erratic?

Quinn knows that Angela hates him, he wants her out, it's that simple. Quinn wants to make it complicated with hypotheticals.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
He says (and I belive he'll do it) that if she uses the veto, he will do the pick a skittle thing to determine who he'll put up.

Just for threatening her with that, she should say go ahead, the hgs will be more mad at you than me, knucklehead.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It seems like everything Leah says to Quinn is so awesome and perfect and insightful and cool.

And he keeps telling her these things to the point where it is embarrassing. Leah is eating it up, or pretends to. If she's pretending, which I think she is, she is doing an excellent job.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, he couldn't threaten Leah with that, she has the veto.

BUT, he also said that if he does the skittle thing, he will give her a red one so that she would be able to cheat. Leah has turned his brain to mush.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I know this has nothing to do with the game of BB but I finally caught some feeds around 8:30est.
I have never seen anyone take 30 minutes to dice 2 stalks of celery and two carrots. It's like watching her move under water. A sloth with a butter knife could have finished faster. 4 hours to make lasagna? I wanted to jump through the tv and finish it for them. Meanwhile Greta Garbo Angela is hate watching everyone in the kitchen.
Note to Leah when there are hours of down time how about making your 4 hr lasagna in advance, refrigerate and cook later. I was losing my mind sorry.LOL

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rosem, yes, it's a threat. She wouldn't go up because she's safe. But the other hgs would be pissed at HER because they would be worried they would be going up. They'd blame her instead of Quinn for his stupid antics.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ahh, good point, Grooch. I didn’t think of it that way.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Yeah, he's trying to control her. I think that's why she wants to talk to everybody. To get an idea of what everyone is thinking. Do they really want Angela gone, or somebody else. She's not taking Quinn at face value, at least.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know why Joesph is upset and feels like a dirt bag?

The cameras had switched and he was apologizing to Matt via camera. Says he's a great guy and he hopes he's watching.

Then when the cameras switched back to him, he was in the pool by himself talking to the camera. But the pool noise was so loud I couldn't make out what he was saying.

Somebody must have said something to him.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
PLEASE - next time Joseph says "you know what I'm saying" whomever he's talking to .. say "no, I don't".

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Every season there is a screamer in the diary room, Quinn this season. Just stop. I'm down to Makensy and Chelsie for winners for me. Very lackadaisical season. Matt and Tucker going changed the vibe, not that I miss them. Joseph you are disappointing.
Angela needs some joy in her life, counseling from Dr Phil is the last thing she needed.
I forget her name but the HG from last season that cooked unhealthy dinners every night but didnt take 4 hrs long is probably yelling at Leah too, the HG that cooked in her robe and stuffed food in the pockets for snacks. Miss her. lol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
World, you’re thinking of Felicia. And I miss her too! We will never have a HG like her again. Too much fun.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
My all-time favorite Felicia clip:

https://x.com/1998bbfan/status/1721609850646405292?s=46&t=B-OPUqzq35clr56O1VCFoQ

Never gets old. I laugh every time.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, this is interesting. Leah is in the HOH room with Quinn, telling him that Joseph is outside telling Chelsie his entire game, exposing past alliances as if they don’t matter because a lot of people in them are gone. Says that she couldn’t stand it another minute without telling him about it. (I am impressed)

I think Leah is planting seeds. And I am here for it.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Joseph was also "beefing" up what his involvement was in each and everything he was telling Chelsia - she knows it is a bunch of poo ... I am impressed at how long she was able to sit out there and listen to it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I loved Felicia. I miss her too.

And I hope Quinn decides he needs to get rid of Joseph.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Quinn is in the hotub with Joesph on the edge. Now if Rubina would just disappear for 15 minutes.