TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 01, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Joseph and Rubina are playing pool. T'Kor and Angela are watching them.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Leah is not offering the veto to Angela, but is just giving her the “self-help” advice spiel about how she is a strong woman, and all that jazz.

I am getting the feeling that Leah may not feel that Angela is all that good for her game.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Angela just sits there watching. GET OF YOUR ARSE AND HELP! Make a salad, some bread. Or when dinner is over, DO THE DISHES! She infuriates me, One lazy lady!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, it is so weird how Angela doesn’t lift a finger in that house. I have never seen her cook or wash dishes, or clean the bathroom.

One time I saw her clean the windows in the bathroom but I think BB asked her to.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, and something else that’s weird, is that I never hear the other HG complain about how little Angela does. Usually, it would be a huge topic of discussion. And a reason to evict.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yeah, but I think because she is older it might be a respect thing. But I sure would not respect her doing nothing!!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Leah has been cooking for two hours.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The camera keeps zooming in on Angela glaring and at times smirking.

Yeah Mollie she was talking about making lasagna and I thought you better start at noon or you guys will not eat till midnight.

That lasagna has to go in the oven for an hour or so.

It does look good!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I go to the restroom and come back to Angela crying and hugging Chelsie. WHAT DID I MISS?

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I knew she was waiting for someone to cry to! She just needed someone to acknowledge her. I’ve been trying to figure out if this breathing she does is to make herself cry or to stop herself from crying? Or if she does it to make it appear like she’s crying? I think she’s using this “I don’t know why I tell things to people” is her way or trying to get Leah to offer to save her with the veto.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I hope Kimo is as loyal to T”Kor as she is to him because he betrayed Quinn by telling all his secrets. And if those three do make it to the end doesn’t she know she would have to cut either Kimo or Rubina? I don’t like this side of her. Did she forget how upset Tucker was with her by not putting up Leah and she said she did what was best for her game? Seems only she and Kimo are allowed to flip the vote and not tell their alliance members? She’s already said she’s going to make sure if Quinn is at the end she’s going to make sure he loses.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Angela holds her fork in a very different way. Never seen anyone do that before!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I’m not saying I hope the AI Arena Comp will be “whomever is the first to produce actual tears wins…”
But I am saying I wouldn’t be mad if that is indeed the comp. 😉🫤🤭😬

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 2:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! I feel asleep after asking if Rubina and Leah were talking about a women's alliance.

I just woke up, turned on feeds, and Rubina and Tkor are seriously discussing a woman's alliance and how they are going to approach the other women. Tkor says there has never been a final 2 of women.

Oh, this is so exciting! Tkor is on my good side again. (Though I am still leery of her stabbing a woman in the back, but time will tell.)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 2:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I guess they aren't including Angela because Tkor (talking about the women) says 2 are hoh winners.

And Tkor wants to bring Tiko as far along as possible.

I am concerned.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 2:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
A little earlier I saw Tiko in the hoh room with Quinn. Quinn was trying to put together some crazy alliance. He said he hadn't seen Tikor all day. Tikor says he's laying low because he's a have not and it's hard to be around food.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 2:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tkor says she's not abandoning Kimo. She loves him from the heart.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 2:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tkor is wearing her crotche earrings. I'm glad I got to see them.

They are talking about what to name the alliance. Rubina says Leah would probably like to be in on the naming. They decide they should all be involved in naming it.

Talking about telling them about the other alliances but they aren't going to mention Friendzzz.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 2:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
OK, while Rubina has wanted to have a female alliance since the beginning of the game. She's playing for her ideals. Tkor is going along with this because she says this is the best chance she has to win/stay in the game.

So, Tkor will sacrifice the men (minus Kimo) first, then with Kimo at her side, she will backstabbing everyone else while pretending to be everyone's best friend.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 2:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
My 2:16 post should say Kimo, not Tiko.

Where did Tiko from? I don't think I can blame it on auto correct. Lol!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tkor and Rubina in bed, getting ready to go to sleep. Tkor telling a story about when she was in college, how shy she was. That Michelle Obama was having some kind of conference and her scholarship was sending a representative. Tkor applied and she was chosen. She got to meet Michelle and Michelle hugged her and complimented her clothes, and she got a signed copy of her book. It is the highlight of her life. She explains why she thinks she was chosen.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Leah just got out of Dr and has joined them in the bedroom. Drats, I wanted to start my day.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
At work now. Leah, Tkor and Rubina didn't talk about anything important. Though at one point, Leah left the room and Tkor said to Rubina that it's awkward, or something like that. I got the impression that Tkor doesn't like Leah at all, though Leah likes Tkor.

Maybe someone else watched it and can give me their impression.

And Tkor was sleeping in the unicorn room with Leah and Rubina.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And Leah is in a bit of a pickle because she does want to use the veto on Angela because Angela is a number for her, but if she uses it, the rest of the house will be mad at her.

Maybe if the girls alliance does form, this will help with her dilemma.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Argh! My 3:16 post should say " and her college was sending a representative. Not her scholarship was sending one.

To early in the morning for me.