TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 31, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 31, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I know people are making fun and thinking this is corny, and it is, but it is sincere and heartfelt.

To have it public and ridiculed just doesn’t sit right with me. And that would apply to any of them, not just Quinn. Yes, I know they signed up for it. I still feel icky about it.

The worst part is that the object of his affection intensely dislikes him. I will never forgive Tkor and Kimo for keeping that from him

See, Grooch, I am not COMPLETELY cold-hearted.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I see where you are coming from Rosem. It is kinda mean, but some of these people are very clever.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I guess you have to be ready to laugh at yourself if you go on a reality show, and I’m sure Quinn knew what he was getting into. But I think it’s different when you’re IN the situation and have a social media spotlight on you.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela is fast talking, breathlessly pitching her case to Joseph, who tells her that he is not the one to convince. Angela asks if he will talk to Quinn on her behalf.

Joseph, rather harshly, tells her he has no pull with Quinn to get him to get Leah to use the veto.

I guess Joseph is inadvertently also admitting that he has no pull with Leah either.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
And why should he when he could be the replacement nom?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela and Leah on the outside terrace.

Angela tells her she is sick to her stomach after talking to Joseph, who told her that there’s no chance the veto would be used, and that she should just be thankful that she’s here, and to try to win the AI arena. (Wow!)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Need, Quinn and Joseph have a F2, so I don’t think Quinn would put him up. And I’m pretty sure Joseph knows this.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I feel like Angela and Leah are the mother and daughter of emotional manipulation. This is another relationship that has me intrigued. Will Angela be able to manipulate Leah to use the veto? Or will Leah manipulate Angela into thinking that even if she doesn’t use the veto, they will still be friends.

Leah’s “go to” for not answering the question is to say she needs to talk to everyone else and see how they feel about it. This seems to be an acceptable evasion for some reason.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Rubina is now making her pitch to Leah, I’m sure that Leah will (ultimately) end this conversation with her usual, non-committal “I’ll need to talk to other people and see what they think” deflection.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Leah is in her glory, being everyone’s therapist, and able to talk uninterrupted, due to her holding people’s games in her hands.

For Leah, the best part of winning veto is that people are forced to listen to her.

And its only Saturday! The veto ceremony isn’t until Monday. An eternity in the BB house. Leah may not have a voice by that time.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I see Leah totally different. I think she is a smart, kind person. She's said that she likes Angela and that they've connected. She's said that Angela was the only one who talked and listened to her these past weeks when everyone else shunned her.

Don't forget, Leah's said that she could hear people talking about her through the walls and said mean things.

I think she was sincere in her pep talk to Angela. That Joesph didn't need to be mean in the way he delivered his message to Angela. And don't pay attention to what he says about what other people think, because he doesn't know what people think.

Leah would like to keep Angela and get rid of Kimo instead. But Quinn doesn't like that idea and told Leah that they wouldn't have the numbers. Leah said she has to think about it. Quinn tried to convince her how people are playing the game. She replied that that is how you are playing, but everyone else doesn't think like you.

Hopefully, she will do what's best for her, and not listen to Quinn. My only problem with Leah is that she trusts Tkor. Argh!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, yes, Leah is smart, for sure. She is playing these men like fiddles. I would not be upset if Leah wins BB. I’m just reporting my opinion based on what I see, as far as what her tactics are. Sometimes I see her as fake and a little devious.

BUT… this is how you win BB.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I missed it while I was typing, but did Rubina and Leah talk about starting an all girls alliance?!?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Sometimes I wonder if Leah and MJ are in a secret alliance and are just pretending to dislike each other.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, Rubina did bring up a girls alliance to Leah, but I don’t think it went anywhere.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I have not seen Kimo approach Leah at all. Does he think it’s a lost cause to ask her to use the veto on him?

You should ALWAYS ask. Just like you should always ask for a vote.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I've only seen Kimo on the feeds once today, when he was outside with Chelsie and Rubina.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
And there have been no guys on the feeds for the last few minutes.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela rolled up her sleeves and I thought she just might do something in the kitchen. But no, she just watches Leah, Makensy and Chelsie.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela went outside to talk with T'kor. She says she's not hear to blow up anybody's game. She starts talking about Tucker and feeds cut to the kitchen. She tells T'Kor she is fighting to stay in the house. T'Kor doesn't say much but hugs Angela. Angela says she doesn't like the telephone game. She wants people to talk to her.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor says she is routing for all three of you (on the block). T'Kor says she appreciates Angela and they end their conversation as a commercial comes up. (I still haven't seen any guys. They must be in the HOH room and/or in the bedrooms.)

T'Kor is going to have to vote for one of the three unless she becomes a replacement nominee.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo is now talking with T'Kor by the pool table outside. He says he doesn't like being on the block with Rubina.

Angela has gone inside to watch the ladies working in the kitchen.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are showing Quinn, Joseph, and Cam in the HOH room.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Joseph is playing his own BB game in his head. He is talking to Quinn and Cam about the one-on-ones he had (????) and the advice and encouragement he gives to other HG.

His entire demeanor is of someone who has power and influence. Meanwhile, he has won nothing, (playing in 13 or 14 comps!) no one even thought he was worth nominating, and BB didn’t even show his solidarity confinement on the feeds. His crush Leah barely knows he’s there. I wanted to like Joseph because I thought he was quirky, but I cannot abide this ridiculous delusion.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Joseph has joined Rubina, Kimo and Tkor out by the pool table. He is sharing his invaluable advice on how to be when you’re on the block.

From someone who has never been on the block.

Angela is now at the pool table observing the game. I give Angela credit for making the effort to be in the mix, and not hiding in bed, like a lot of nominated HG tend to do.