TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 31, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 31, 2024 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cali, I believe Leah will use it. From what I've heard of Leah talking, she does like Angela as a person, and has been giving her pep talks throughout the game. She told Joe that she doesn't like the way the other hgs isolate Angela.

Leah and Quinn do have an unofficial alliance of 2. When they met in the hoh room, the night Qhinn won, they talked about it, and Leah kept mentioning things from the beginning of the game, and how Leah has not mentioned it to anyone, and how they keep their distance to hide it. But who knows if what they say is true or bs'ing each other. But there is something there.

AND Quinn has told some people that he was going to say that Angela is the target, but he has told others that he's just saying that and Rubina is the real target.

SO... Leah taking Angela down, would be the perfect excuse for Quinn to switch the target to Rubina. (Especially if the renom is Tkor! Lol!)

But we shall see. You never know what Quinn's real plans are.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Joseph saying he threw it at the end. He did not want to win it. Not sure I believe him.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Quinn and Leah in hoh room to discuss the veto, in case anyone is interested in watching.

I think these 2 are cute together. They both have a silly sense of humor.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cali, I don’t care if Leah uses the veto or not, I’m just curious to see if she was sincere with Angela earlier.

Or maybe she will keep Quinn on the hook for her and do what he wants.

Quinn’s crush is so cringy, and I will never forgive Kimo and Tkor for not telling him the truth about her. If Kimo goes home, he can blame himself and Tkor.

As irritating as I find Leah, it is kinda interfering to see a female HG use a male HG in the game, instead of the other way around.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I am watching and cringing, lol

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
So many players claim to have thrown comps or “didn’t try their best…” of course they always say this AFTER they’ve lost the comp.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She says it's interesting how girls want to work with her now when all they've been doing is talking crap about her.

Chelsea interrupts to ask if it's Leah's toenail clippings in the bathroom. <eye roll>

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rosem, they are being silly.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If she DOESN’T use it, I will anticipate Angela’s meltdown. If this is the last eviction before Jury, I’d want to see Angela go home. She adds nothing, yet she brings anxiety/chaos.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I will get you on the Quinn/Leah train. Toot! Toot!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I am cringing because we know that she hates him, and has told people she can’t stand the sight of him, and now she’s acting like they are a silly romcom couple.

Quinn is going to be so embarrassed when he gets out of the house and finds out the things she said.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
It actually is Leah's toenails. I was watching when she was sitting on the couches in there clipping her nails and letting them fall.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, sorry to tell you but that train derailed before it even left the station.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Feeds cut when they talk about how upset they were for Angela when they heard her crying.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rosem, you cold, cold woman.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Guilty!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Finally down to business.

Quinn thinks if they don’t get Angela out now she will be sitting in one of their F2 chairs instead of them.

Quinn having 2nd thoughts about getting Rubina out after kicking out her boyfriend and wearing her skirt.

This season is all about not hurting anyone’s feewings.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Quinn making the case to get Angela out this week. He says if they miss this chance she will sit in the final 2 chairs. Kind of making the case to Leah to not use the Veto on her. Lead not agreeing or disagreeing. He said he originally wanted Rabina, but he is sure others will go for her next week, or the wee after.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Leah thinks Kimo will put her up. So it looks like she is deflecting from both Angela and Rubina.

Let’s see if it works.

Quinn apologizes for being sweaty.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Leah counters with if Kimo wins HOH next week he is putting you up and me. Not sure if she wants Kimo to go or not.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Leah now throws Cam’s name out as someone else she is worried about.

Leah doesn’t seem to mind naming names.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Quinn does not think they can get Kimo out this week. If he is sitting next to Rabina or Angela, he does not get voted out. Leah seems to agree.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This is so dumb.

Quinn says that if Leah uses the veto, he would bring people to the HOH room and use Skittles to decide who the pawn would be. I hope he is kidding. He said he would give her a red skittle so she could cheat.

Well, she has the veto, so…..

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Leah asks him what he would do if he had to renom someone if she used the VETO.

I would invite up Joseph, Chelsie, Cam, MJ, Leah, and ?? and ask for a volunteer to be a pawn. He says no-one will volunteer. He then said he will use Skittles to determine who would go up, but he would give Leah a red Skittle beforehand.

Leah has the VETO she can not go up HAHAHAH

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now they’re talking about farts. 🙄