TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 31, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 31, 2024 users admin

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Mama, one of the reason (there are many) Quinn put up Angela was she evidently stood there holding her egg until the two Have Nots were picked so she wouldn’t be one) from what the HGs were saying. Also she tried to get Chelsie and I think MJ to drop their eggs and be Have Nots and when she won HOH she would not put them up. They didn’t accept her offer. But it’s Kimo and MJ that are Have Nots. And another reason T’Kor is mad at Quinn for putting him on the block while he’s a HN.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Vegan, I hear Chelsie call it something like Chelsie’s “Chez-may” (spelled how it sounds to me… )

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, Tkor is mad that Quinn put up Kimo? I suppose she didn’t volunteer to go up in his place.

Quinn doesn’t owe them anything. They want him out! I am amazed that she feels entitled to his HOH decisions.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I decided to make an effort to watch the live feeds today. Even if they’re boring. Like an endurance competition

I kept wandering off yesterday.

So, I sat through a very long conversation between Leah and Angela. Leah was whispering most of the time, as is her custom. Lots of talk about how judging people is so bad, she looks down on people for judging other people. 🤣

She went on a whole diatribe about why Kenny wanted to quit, having to do with missing his younger kids, and not being there for his older ones. Something that could have been said in a few sentences, but we got PARAGRAHS.

She claims that she and Kenny were very close. Anyone see any closeness between Kenny and Leah? I don’t remember that.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
For the last 10 minutes all 4 feeds are on MJ applying makeup.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Makeup application ongoing, with Cam walking through and exchanging a few words..

Meanwhile, I hear distant voices of other people.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I guess the control room really likes staring at Makensy.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Petcam, and my eardrums are now damaged.

I am guessing that this is for the veto comp. I waited all that time for the makeup session to end, and my patience was rewarded with PETCAM!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Rosem your takes are way more FUN than the feeds. LOL!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It's a holiday weekend. There's probably not many people working, so we are going to have a weekend of all 4 cameras on 1 person alone in a room.

Dipo

04-22-2002

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Has anyone heard from Mysticlady? I noticed she hasn't been posting the Taran podcasts. Hope she is ok.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Calimom..Chezmay is Chisme in spanish and means gossip

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I wish Quinn would find out Tkor isnt on his side and back door her. She gets on my nerves

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Pamy, thank you for the translation! I knew it was a word I didn’t know, figured it was either another language or current slang…
I enjoy when Chelsie does her talks, just wish she didn’t whisper/SCREAM/whisper/YELL/whisper/SHOUT!

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Pamy! My Spanish classes were so long ago.. And in 9th grade, my teacher had gone to college in Mexico and his professors were from Spain and taught in Castilian.. So my first year was in Castilian (in Santa Ana, where they weren't speaking Castilian}.

Second year I was in Newport Beach, teacher, Paul Caldwell, owned Caldwell's Records in Costa Mesa and we got to play and sing lots of Mariachi songs, which he played super loud to irritate the other teachers. 3rd year teacher was an older woman seemed bitter because there was a younger woman who had a PhD and spoke 4 languages.. And our exchange student from Argentina was in my class and the teacher would criticize her accent. That killed my interest so I skipped 4th year and took French at Berkeley ( where my TAs were from Scotland and Haiti).

Needless to say I learned no useful slang or current words. You know like Hola!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds back Leah won veto!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
After that long, heartfelt, bonding conversation today, will Leah save Angela? It would be weird after they said they loved each other, if Leah left her up there.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Do we know who else is playing for veto? Nevermind.. Joseph and Leah...

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Leah won veto

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Leah won POV .. and Angela is beaming (she probably thinks since she has that "final 2" with Leah that she'll use it on her!)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Quinn will definitely not want Leah to use it, and neither will anyone else, other than Angela.

Let’s see if Leah plays her own game, or does what the house wants.

MJ is celebrating with Leah as if they are allies. MJ might go on the block by Leah’s hand if she uses the veto on Angela.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I hope Leah uses it on Angela and Quinn puts up Tkor. Tkor needs to know what it feels like to be on the block.

A girl can dream.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Oh could get interesting! Or T'Kor could go up.

I followed Tucker on Instagram. Since he has gotten his phone back he has made 100's of post LOL. I already unfollowed him.

If anyone is interested you can follow him at: tsdeslauriers

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I will be very disappointed in Leah if she does not use it. She doesn't owe anybody anything - there is no actual alliance with her, just a loose voting association from last week.

Her and MJ are both playing a “lone wolf” game, even though MJ is more vocal about it. You would think they would join forces, but Leah doesn’t like MJ.

Leah doesn’t like a lot of people.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Rosem, you want Leah to use it? Who do you hope to see be the RN? I’d be happy to see the current noms stay the same. Whomever is left after AI would fine with me, for once I wouldn’t have a preference about how the votes go.