TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 31, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 31, 2024 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Except not having the comps live means they can be edited way down

The AI comps are live and unedited.

So far, I haven't seen a lot of editing with the veto comps. The HOH comps a little more. Still, most of them are intact... that's my impression.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Ongoing Pet cam since 3:40 p.m.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Karuuna.. I was referencing HOH and Veto... but .. yes the AI comps are live. (I should have been more specific)

WIth last nights HOH comp.. it lasted at least 2 hours (probably more) and they won't show the entire thing on Sunday's show...Quinn was saying that T'Kor had great commentary (and then asked if they were feeding her lines .. and it cut to WBRB)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Rubina and T'Kor are talking in the kitchen on Feeds 1 & 2.
A group is in the HOH room on Feeds 3 & 4. I see Quinn, Leah, Cam, and 3 others.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy, Chelsie, and Joseph are the other three in the HOH room.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Wow Angela cleared out the HOH !

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Need... a lot of the excess time that the feeds are down for comps is resetting comps between players. And explaining the rules etc.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I saw where T’Kor was mad at Quinn for putting up Rubina and Kimo because they “saved” him during her HOH and they listened to him about not putting up his love interest Leah. Also they didn’t choose Tucker over him. Well first, she wasn’t putting up Quinn anyway because they were in an alliance. Second, she didn’t want Leah herself because she had a good relationship with her so she was never putting her up anyway. Third, Kimo did run to Tucker and tell him everything Quinn said about him plus he was the one to confirm Quinn had a power. And Kimo was trying to save Tucker at the vote and still voting for Tucker to stay and Kimo was telling T’Kor he didn’t trust Quinn anymore. So I don’t see why they think Quinn shouldn’t put up Kimo. As for Rubina he just helped get out her man it’s understandable she might go after him in revenge. Quinn put Angela up because he’s wanted her out since she told Tucker about his power first. Angela is his target because he doesn’t want her in jury.

Quinn talking to himself about Leah wanting him up during T’Kor’s HOH so he knows she’s tried to get him out he’s just not worried about her right now. He thinks Kimo should pay for picking Tucker over him so him being in the block is his payback. But I think that move has cost him T’Kor. He likes MJ and feels she’s been treated unfairly in the game and I think he told her that and told her she would not go on the block on his HOH which she cried over it. So I’m glad he’s giving her that. I like MJ and rooting for her just because she’s had to save herself time and time again.

I’ll be watching off and on tonight and if no posts updates I’ll update through the night.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Joseph is talking to Chelsie - belittling Tuckers game - basically saying how bad he played... and that he (Joseph) told him (Tucker) .. "Dude, you aren't going to be able to win everything"... Dr. Will was also mentioned... I would think if this gets out to the Tucker fans .. Joseph's credence is going to drop.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I watched Tucker’s interview with Sharon…
He started and ended it saying Julie called him “the most entertaining houseguest in the history of Big Brother!”
Then he begged to be cast on “The Challenge.”
I’m assuming Julie has never seen Live Feeds, does not watch any footage of the houseguests or any part of the show she hosts… either that or she doesn’t know the actual meaning of “entertaining.”
I wouldn’t even put Tucker in the top 20… I assume I may in the minority, but he did not entertain me nor do anything to make me remember him. He just always seemed to be auditioning, panning for attention, using weird voices/bad accents. He seemed to be mimicking other comedic actors. There was nothing unique. And when things didn’t go his way he pouted like spoiled Veruca Salt.
I hope he finds happiness with Rubina, but I hope he’s never on my tv screen again! He should stick with modeling…

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 12:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
T’Kor is really salty against Quinn. She will not trust him or forgive him for putting Kimo and Rubina up. She will put him up when she’s HOH again and they will not vote for him if he is in the final two. She said if she’s in jury she will make sure he doesn’t win. She said Quinn claims to be rewarding those that promised to flip the vote but claims he never asked them three to flip. Like Rubina or Kimo would have flipped. They would have run to Tucker and told him. T’Kor is going to pretend to trust him and be on his side but she will never be on his side again. They feel sorry for Kimo because everyone but Chelsie wanted Kimo up.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maybe Quinn should backdoor T'Kor. I get that she is young, but she can't control Kimo and doesn't get to control Quinn's game, such as it is..

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 12:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Sea - Quinn still trust T’Kor so he has no idea she’s done with him. He keeps trying to include her in any alliance he forms. MJ and Cam talking about the (4) running around scared now and they are loving it. Claiming “they” were protected by Tucker. I’m
Sure 3 of the 4 are T’K Kimo and Rub not sure if that last one is Joe or Quinn. I’m thinking Quinn. Cam had his head in MJ’s lap while she played with his hair and Leah was in the shower. Angela had fake crying several times tonight and sitting alone outside having a pity party of one.

T’K says had it been a tie she would have kept Tucker meaning she would have picked Tucker over Quinn. Oh and Joe taking credit for flipping on Tucker. T’K regretting not putting up Quinn now. And she and Rub talking about the great love affair in the house again!!!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 1:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Ok Joe went to sleep in the rock room with MJ Cam Cheslie so probably no game talk they seem to be settling in for the night. Quinn flirting with Leah while she does her laundry. I guess she’ll allow it since he’s HOH. T’K and Rub still on the love between Rub and Tucker with a throw in of I can’t trust Quinn from time to time so I’m out for the night! Oh I saw Kimo brushing his teeth so I guess he’s going to bed soon unless he goes outside and joins in the I love Tucker so much fan club and Angela asleep. I’m out!

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 1:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The Tucker cult is alive in and out of the house.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The houseguests are up early today.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Each time I turned on feeds yesterday I thought that a shrine was going to be erected for the funeral.

I am so over Tkor and Kimo with their weird love of Tucker and their weird hate of Quinn. They were not a good ally to Quinn, EVER. And they are still not good allies. Kimo ratted out his power, Tkor and Kimo never told him of Leah’s disdain for him and allowed him to protect her. They STILL haven’t really told him the extent of her dislike.

Maybe if they were honest with Quinn about Leah, she would be on the block instead of Kimo. This is all their own stupid fault.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
We have Pet Cam as they choose two additional veto players.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
While we wait, can anyone tell me the name of Chelsie’s nightly rant/recap? I know it’s “Chelsie’s _______.” I can’t ever understand that last word… so I assume it’s a modern slang?!
(I’m old, but I *try* to stay current with words/phrases. My daughter laughs because when I finally learn something, it’s become archaic. I tell her “just wait, it’ll happen to YOU too!”)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Is it Chelsie's confessions? I don't remember.

Feeds are back.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Joseph and Leah picked to play in VETO... LOL Joseph has played in every VETO. Sounds like Angela picked him.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I really didn't find Tucker entertaining... or more like a train wreck you had to watch, if that's what he means. His stint at the Deep Fake was excruciatingly boring! No imagination at all, and not even much game stirring.

I'm not sad to see him go, and see the others have to step up their game.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Are there any Have Nots? I obviously have not been paying attention.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I just looked at Sea's chart, MJ and Kimo are have nots, so only 2.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Jokersupdates just reported that "Makensy said she is excited to host the veto comp."