TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 30, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 1 & 2 are on a group in the backyard. (T'Kor, Joseph, Cam, Leah, Rubina, Angela. Cam just left.)
Feeds 3 & 4 are on a Quinn/Kimo conversation in the HOH room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Joseph, Leah, and Makensy are the group now at the backyard couches that are on the feeds. The feeds pulled out to show Angela there.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I've decided to give up on this season

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn is talking with Makensy and Cam in the HOH room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Now I see Chelsie is there with Cam in the HOH room. Makensy is still there also.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They are saying there are 7 players in jury, so after the next eviction (which will leave 9 players), the remaining players will at least make jury.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Friday, hours before nominations and what are the HG doing?
Cam, Chelsea, MJ, Quinn up in HOH stupid chit chat like asking for a pet like a chicken or rat.
Kimo, Rubina, Tkor out by pool with nonsense talk like Kimo is glad Rubina was able to open her heart again.
Angela alone at table.

Rosem....hahaha, you thought when you retired you would stay up all night with the live feeds. I am right there with you, usually asleep before 10p and really not finding the feeds all that entertaining anymore.
Recently started watching season 6 BB and it is so much more interesting than this current group of HG. Janelle was a bit of a snob at the beginning but she was also an underdog which is why so many of us were supporting her. Eric (Cappy) was such a bossy jerk and Ivette was the primary worshiper of Cappy. Maggie was actually a very strong, smart, strategic, and independent female which we probably would have really liked if she was not surrounded by Cappy's cult followers. Many years out offers a bit of perspective.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I am hanging in there, altho I never watch live feeds. I do read here and watch the TV shows... I so appreciate those of you that are also hanging in there and keep me updated!!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Rubina talking with Kimo: "I'm so lucky." She says if the only thing she gets out of this is Tucker, it will be worth it.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela is there with Rubina and Kimo "crying."

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Rubina says she would get on the plane to NY immediately (to see Tucker). She would visit first before moving in. "Lucky to be loved."

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela tells Kimo/Rubina that she has no doubt that she's going up.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
What is Angela fake crying about now?

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
It must be exhausting having to be Angela's emotional support constantly.
She asks the outdoor group how did their convo with Quinn go? They are very non-committal and topic changes to they have several chances to save themselves.

Karuuna I also come here frequently to read and catch up. Every summer it is great to come here and see all the familiar names. I am way behind on the tv shows and don't really care, 90% of time the feeds are slow and boring so not watching often.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo notes that if it is a double elimination this week, one would go home and one would go to jury.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The outside group is joking about age and gray hairs.

Joseph has joined the group in the HOH room and Chelsie is with the group in the backyard.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
HOH group discussing Angela calling Lisa a twit. They do not know what it means but are sure Angela should not have called her that. According to Oxford Dictionary it means a silly or annoying person. HG it is not racial and no reason it should be banned. Lisa was silly and annoying IMHO. THey think it must be a term from the 1800s Makes me laugh they don't what it means.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Boberg, the thing I like about the TV shows is watching the comps. Even tho I already know who is going to win, I like seeing what the comps are and how people do. I do FF thru some of the other stuff.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Except not having the comps live means they can be edited way down.... I haven't watched a show since episode 2... and may or may not watch them later.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I would assume Angela would be quite comfortable with the chaos of the house, and personal relationships changing with the wind. Remember her Dr. Phil episode, her daughter mostly stayed upstairs in her room to avoid seeing/talking to her dad for FIVE years? Angela fueled that feud by sneaking the daughter’s phone to her (dad had taken it away due to her underage drinking/partying…) the other day Angela was saying she hoped 2 of daughters who’ve had a falling out had repaired their relationship because one of them (the one who just had a new baby) would likely need help with her newborn , so Angela was hoping the other daughter was stepping up and healing their broken relationship. That may explain why she seems to thrive on emotional turmoil, using “tears “ to try and control others!

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I can't take this. Rubina is just so loud!!!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
When are they doing the noms? It's 5:30 my time, I'm home from work so I can finally watch feeds, and now it's going to be blocked out for 2 hours while they do them. This is ridiculous!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All feeds are on the backyard. It was Rubina and Kimo talking, but Rubina leaves and all feeds are on Kimo. Until they go to WBRB.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo and Rubina talking while Rubina is doing the laundry. They are talking about everyone being friends and hanging out after the show.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo says maybe he will find someone to love after the show. Rubina asks if Kimo is looking for love? He says he wants something for life. He says he will be 36 and nearing 40. Rubina says, but your eggs aren't going anywhere. Feed switches to the kitchen.

Cam, Quinn, Joseph, and Leah talking in the upstairs lounge area inside.