TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 30, 2024 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 3:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Re: "Kimo- gave him multiple times to tell him about some alliance and he never said anything."
I think Tkor spilled the beans when Quinn asked her about it. He told Tkor to talk to Kimo about it, but Kimo still wouldn't say anything about it.

I wonder if Tkor ever said anything to Kimo.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 3:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Quinn says how he got Chelsie to start the flip on Tucker, he told her that he and her were interchangeable for 6th place. When he heard people talking about Chelsea, they'd say she deserves jury and then the convo would stop.

She was like, "What?"

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 3:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Joesph just left. A lot said in the convo that I can't capture to put down. If anyone finds a video of it, please post it here.

With Quinn, I wonder how much he was playing Joesph.

Actually, he's playing everybody. But in a good gaming way. He said he's playing messy, but at least he's trying.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 3:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Joesph outside talking to Tkor.

She asks if Angela is the target. Joe says basically yes. She asks who would be the next target. He changes the subject.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 3:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Where is Kimo? Why isn't he joined at the hip with Tkor?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 3:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Joesph talking, Tkor doing her umhmmm.

Gotta get ready for work.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Did Tkor just tell Kimo that Quinn has moved to her enemy number 1 spot?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 4:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She is bitter. Says shes taking notes, and if she ends up in jury she's gonna let everyone know. She said that twice.

Says Leah hasn't protected Quinn at all. (Ha! She doesn't know about their secret final 2)

She doesn't understand why 1 of them (the trio) will go up. (It's because he can't beat you in the end)

She's cultivated all these relationships.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kimo asks who she trusts the most. She says Rubina and Kimo.

Then it's Chelsea.

Next tier: Cam and Leah (Joe is either here or above)

Then MJ

Then Angela

Tkor is very salty right now.

She thinks Quinn commandeered today's events.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 4:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think she may be salty because during her hoh, she took Quinns considerations into account when doing her noms.

And now, Quinn is doing what he wants.

True, but you also said before that you didn't get blood on your hands with your hoh, and no matter what Quinn does at this point in the game, he will.

So, suck it up, Buttercup.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Quinn just told Rubina that he's going to make it abundantly clear that he wants Angela to go home.

Lol! What a liar.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 4:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kimo is alone with Quinn now.

I gotta go to work. I hope someone is around to catch this.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
As I was getting ready to leave, Quinn told Kimo that Angela is the target. If she doesn't leave now, she'll be dragged to the end. Everyone will want to be sitting next to her.

They were both bs'ing each other basically.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So, at work, I caught Leah and Joesph talking about Angela. They don't like the way people have treated and isolated her. Joesph says he treats her the way he would want his mother to be treated in the house. Leah agrees and says Angela is a nice person. She the only one who has taken the time to get to know the real her. How both Leah and Joe have taken the time to talk to her and encourage her.

It was a nice convo.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
How Angela told Leah not to talk to her because she didn't want the others to target Leah for hanging out with her. Leah told her, who cares? If Tkor, Kimo and Rubina can hang out together, and nobody cares, she can hang out with Angela.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So it was the chicken coop HOH and they didn't show any of it .. All those days of setting it up and maybe another or most of another to take it down.. and they'll show maybe 4 minutes of it on the show.. yep.. they are trying to destroy the live feeds. If this show lasts another season.. they'll find out that it's the feeders that have kept it going as long as it has...

What "hurts" the most is that in the HOH last night when they were all up there (and in several instances prior) they were all excited that the feeders saw them say .. this or that... that people would laugh at something that was said or shown.. and all we were shown was WBRB and the Fish tank...

The fish are the stars of the feeds.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I was just thinking. If Tkor is upset with anyone, she should be upset with herself.

As I posted earlier, she said Quinn will have a hard week and get blood on his hands no matter what. And that hers was easy. She took everyone's thoughts into consideration.

So, She put up Angela, Cam and Tucker (as a pawn), and her hardest decision was MJ or Leah as a replacement. (And that should have taken 5 minutes to decide. Not 5 days.)

She shouldn't have played it safe. She should have put up the people she really wanted out.

It's all her own fault for the predicament she's in.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all the overnight posts, I was so tired last night I could not stay up for any of it.

So Quinn is HOH, going to nominate Angela, Rabina, and Kimo. I can not believe Angela is still there. His target is Rabina.

and we did always get to see the Chicken Coop on the feeds.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I also want to thanks everyone for the overnight posts. I saw that the feeds came back at 2:30am EDT. There was no way I could stay up that late, and the hours after. I always thought that when I retired I would stay up all night to watch live feeds, but the reality is quite different.

I can’t believe they are still going to make the HOH nominate almost half the house. What is the point of nominations if you nominate everyone? When we get to F4 will the HOH have to nominate themselves?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Out of Rubina, Kimo and Angela, they should send Rubina out so she can be with her true love, Tucker. Otherwise, she will be in jury and they won’t reunite for weeks. It would be doing her a favor.

In any case, I don’t really have any preference. Fake tears Angela, love sick Rubina, and smacky, slurpy, gassy Kimo make it a toss up. They can all go.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Last night the RHAP podcast mentioned that Tucker's dog is actually a girlfriend's dog, so Rubina is unlikely to be meeting "Tucker's dog".

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Personally, I would like Angela gone and not on jury, but Kimo should go...or Joseph.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Something I'm trying to figure out and to watch out for.

I think Quinn is telling some people that Angela is the definite target, and others that it is really Rubina, but keep it on the down low (Cam, and possibly Chelsea he told that to. And of course, Joesph) I think he told Kimo that it's definitely Angela. Not sure what he told Tkor.

I'm wondering if he's doing this on purpose to see who confides in who.

If I'm right, this could blow up spectacularly. I need to read Jokers and see what I can ferret out.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Sea, Tucker talked about Ziggy and his ex girlfriend in the house. Apparently Ziggy was their dog when they were together and when the broke up, he got custody. The ex GF is supposedly just dog-sitting while he is in the house.

He did tell Rubina that his ex is very jealous and he is risking never seeing Ziggy again because of Rubina. It makes me wonder how “ex” this girlfriend actually is.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Houseguests were outside as of 9:46 a.m. per Joker's Updates.

I have posted exit interviews for Tucker in the "Outside the House" thread.