TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 30, 2024 users admin

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks! Apparently he has said Rubina and Angela will go up.

I imagine Leah will be friendlier, at least for this week.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Chelsea was in the storage room with Tkor and told her that she is safe this week and Quinn thinks she's smart and wants to work with her. Ugh! Cam walked in and Chelsea said he is safe this week, too.

Tkor is going to win this game.

Chelsea also said that Tucker was planning on getting rid of Tkor(Tkor said she knew that) and Chelsea told Tkor that Tkor did what she did what she wanted during her hoh and didn't listen to Tucker, so that gives her enough space away from Tucker and doesn't taint her (Me paraphrasing.)

The hgs are cleaning the fridges right now.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 12:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Angela following Quinn up the stairs and feeds switch of course.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 12:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
OK, found them on other feeds. She's talking to Quinn about Tucker. She's babbling.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 12:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All feeds are on the kitchen/dining room area. I see seven people there: Leah, Makensy, T'Kor, Angela, Cam, Kimo, Quinn. Quinn says he's going upstairs if someone wants to talk. Angela says she will. (Jokersupdates reported that Quinn had a one-on-one with Cam in the 11 p.m. hour.)

Quinn and Angela talk in the lounge area (he must not have his HOH room yet). (It's late, I will be out soon.)

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 12:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Yay for Quinn!
What is the egg comp? Like the semi endurance where they pick a prize egg?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 12:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Quinn asks her if anyone in the house was saying his name for him to go. He says he's going to ask everyone. She says she hasn't heard anyone say his name. She says they had an agreement not to put each other up, but she's not going to hold him to it. He thanks her.

Now he's talking to Leah and feeds switch to Chelsea and Joesph talking.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 1:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Leah and Quinn comparing notes about Joesph.

I think Joesph is toast and will be the target.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 1:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
He asks her who she wants on the block. She says she'll tell him who she's nervous about.

She says Kimo. He says basically that Kimo doesn't trust her.

Dang. She starts talking about Kimo and Tkor voting together and MJ interrupts.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 1:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
MJ leaves and Leah mentions Rubina and (?) as the other 2 she's worried about. She tells Quinn she's never told another hoh this info before.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 1:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She says mj is a benefit to her game, he says the house thinks you 2 don't like each other. She's surprised by that.

He asks her if they start an alliance who'd she want it.

She starts singing the praises of Tkor.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 1:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Huh? I guess Joesph isn't the target. Quinn really likes him, and Joesph can't win comps.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 1:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Quinn and Leah are cute together.

Quinn is called to dr.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 1:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
At the beginning of their conversation, I couldn't quite make it out, but they had some kind of secret final 2 thing from the beginning of the game (not sure if they were serious) the secret sign was a finger on the nose. Something had happened, and Leah says she had to avoid him. She swears she never told anyone about it. I'm sure I'm getting things wrong, but the point of the convo was that she keeps things secret and doesn't talk about him.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 1:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
MJ and Tkor in bedroom.

MJ doing her usual blathering of spilling everything and Tkor hmmhmm'ing.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 1:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm going to make coffee. I can't take the hmmhmm'ing any more.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 1:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm back. MJ still blathering. Tkor still hmm hmm'ing. And the camera is on Joesph being forced to listen to this.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 1:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
MJ talking about buying clothes and how hard it is to find clothes...

Thank god, it's hoh reveal time.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 1:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wow, she is good. (Leah} They did have that alliance and signal way back, but she has trashed him and suggested him for eviction and told people he revolts her ever since.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 2:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
He's got a picture of his dogs. He has a pug, a yourkie and another one named Teddy. Teddy is his favorite, and he tells the others constantly.

The other picture is of his family.

His music is somebody I never heard of, so I can't remember the name.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 2:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Letter from his mom and dad.

They're proud of him. It's hot! Bad storm lots of branches down. Grandma's birthday. She gets to pick dinner at the nursing home. They are going on a mini vacation before his sister goes back to college. And I missed who, but their reclining chair got stuck in the open position and they have to buy a new one.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Joe and Quinn alone in hoh room. Missed most of it.

He's putting up Angela, Rubina and Kimo. I think he wants Rubina to go home.

Angela up because she stood there with her egg, not moving, until the have-nots were decided.

Rubina, I couldn't understand why, stabbed him in the back twice? Bad mouthed him.

Kimo- gave him multiple times to tell him about some alliance and he never said anything.

He wants to take Joesph, Leah, MJ and ? To the end. Him and Joe can beat them at the end with jury.

He loves and adores Tkor, but he can't beat her.

He promises never to nominate or vote for Joe. Joe promises the same. Joe apologizes for what he did prior.

Tucker wants them at the end. (I'm wondering if he's telling the truth.)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
He asks Joe if it's a problem to include Tkor in the alliance and not Kimo.

Joe asks who the renom would be. Quinn doesn't know, it would strictly be a pawn.

I don't like him including Tkor. She is a snake. But I think he's very aware of it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 3:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Now they are talking about Tucker and what a snake he is. Quinn says they can call me diabolical, and Yada Yada Yada, he is the same as me.

Joe apologizes to Quinn again for hiding stuff from him, won't do it again. (Quinn is very aware of Joesph)

Joe's says Cam is a liar.

Quinn says Chelsea is as smart as them. She only lies to cover for others.

They say Kimo is exhausting. Constantly asking questions.

Quinn says Joe can act mad at him if he wants to, to distract people.

Talking about MJ crying when he said he wouldn't put her on the block.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 3:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Something about Kimo prioritizing Tucker over Quinn, so he doesn't feel bad about putting him up.