TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 30, 2024 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
It will be between Tucker and MJ, Angela will do awful on this!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I have heard that Tucker is dyslexic, which is why he had trouble looking up the AI Assist questions.

I don’t know if numbers are challenging for people with dyslexia.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Here is the link where Julie does the comp. Tucker will win this.

https://x.com/taylorallen133/status/1829254135771996362

This is the right link.

The puzzle pieces are really big!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OH. I watched Julie talk about a 10 piece puzzle, without showing us what the puzzle pieces looked like. They’re probably heavy, which will slow down Angela and MJ, giving Tucker more time.

Then, she acted like she was going to DO the challenge, saying “help me, lord” and then the video ends. I don’t think for one minute that Julie did the task.

I’ve heard that there’s some kind of rule about not bearing false witness, but what do I know.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Leah's in the bathroom talking about a possible Tucker flip with TIMOR. I don't know why she needs their blessing.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I really don’t even care if Tucker wins AI, I want him to be voted out! Especially because he offered to be a “pawn!” He thinks he’s so good at this game, but he should know to NEVER volunteer! Look what happened to Young Cedric! Of course once he lost the veto comp, which he assumed he’d win, he began to blame T’Kor for putting him on the block… he never accepts blame, zero accountability!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but before it went to pet cam, Tucker was complaining to Rubina that he doesn't feel well.

He said he's tired, his stomach hurts, and he had to poop 3 or 4 times today.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am going to expect the expected on tonight’s eviction show. This way I won’t be disappointed when Tucker wins AI, MJ is voted out, and Tucker wins HOH.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I wonder what food they had at the half way party and if anyone else is not feeling well..

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Well, he is on antibiotics (and he claimed that was the source of all his farting this week) and he was drinking last night.

It might just be a bad combo.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Didnt MJ say she started her period? If he isnt feeling well maybe it will be a more even playing field. I actually want him to stay and MJ to go, she is adding nothing to the game

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yay, I was wrong!

Maybe the second half of the season WILL be the best half of the season.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Cali, you're right and Tucker knowing the game, shouldn't have agreed to be on the block. I love his ego, got him voted out.

Rose, I hope you're on to something, we needed this to stir the pot and for a few to realize, they're not running the show either.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
It can’t be any worse..

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The reason it feels like a new game to me, is that we now have a more level playing field. Instead of every comp being “how can we beat Tucker?” It will be WHO will win the next comp.

Other than Cam, there are no physical threats. And lately, the games have veered into more memory/puzzle/crapshoot types.

The game has been cracked open.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So do we think that HOH is happening now? If it is an endurance we should be able to see it .. but it is in the backyard because they had it shut down for a couple of days... now if we don't get to see it .. it is such a waste of time and effort for just a couple minutes on the show.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Need, I hope that they are playing the HOH comp now.

I am so curious to see what kind of power structure emerges from the next HOH. It is so different to be halfway through the season without having any idea who will be steering the ship.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I want anyone that will put Joseph up on the block. (I think that would be Chelsie)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Another curse that Tucker didn’t break, and one he wasn’t even aware of, is the Ainsley Curse. He voted “NO” on letting Ainsley into the house. So far, every HG who voted no, has been evicted.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Feeds back. HOH has not been played.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
and animals again!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They give us feeds only to take them away within minutes. Its as if they are taunting us.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Feeds back and looks like Quinn is HOH

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 12:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Kimo and MJ are only two have nots. Sounds like it was the egg comp. Angela kept trying to get MJ and Chelsie I think to drop their egg so they will be have nots and wouldn’t put them up when she won HOH. Seems like from what is said Angela just stood there until the have nots were determined. Quinn says he will put up Angela and Rubina but he’s got some issue with Kimo. He tells Chelsie she is safe and thanks her for not telling he was working with her to flip the house. Quinn told by Joe if Kimo would have won Quinn was going up. T’Kor tells Rub and Kimo they have to tell Quinn how much they protected him all week. Quinn telling Chels that MJ is not going up because she’s been treated poorly. And I’m sure Leah is safe. Joe claiming to Leah he can convince Quinn to listen to him and they will be safe. T’Kor plans to talk to Chels about where hers and Quinn’s heads are at. Oh and yes there was a crying fest between Rub and Kimo over Tucker leaving. I heard them say Kimo was trying hard to get everyone to keep Tucker so that’s probably why he was crying during voting. Chels says alliance between her Quinn Cam MJ and Quinn would like to bring in T”Kor. No mention that I heard of Kimo or Leah. Angela saying it’s going to be a good change up with Tucker gone and she’s happy. Quinn plays to test Kimo because he was rooting for MJ or Leah win HOH instead of him. Seems Leah was close to winning. Ok I’m out for the night!