TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 29, 2024 users admin

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Who is the person likely to be voted out tonight ?

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I wonder if next week could be a double eviction, followed by a battle-back with three people?

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
It's not clear who will be voted out.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela and Rubina are talking in the bathroom area. Angela says she hopes that she stays.
Feeds have switched to Pet Cam.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mara, no one really knows for sure. Depends on who wins the AI comp, so any of them could go tonight.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
FYI: Late last night (early morning for me) Tkor told Kimo that at some point they were going to have to cut the cord with Rubina.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
As far as HOH tonight .. I think out of all of them that Chelsia would be the only one to consider putting Joseph up on the block.. and since he wants to be compared to Dr. Will (Joseph is no Dr.Will) and reach the end without being on the block.. I want him on the block! LOL!!!

Landslide305

08-15-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landslide305 a private message Print Post    
I want to see T’kor on the block so she has to play. She and Kimo have been analyzing and second guessing everything in the game.

I know most of you on here hate Tucker but I am rooting for him to win because he is good entertainment and he genuinely seems to care for the hg. I don’t see any narcissism in him. Plus, he is hot, lol.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't hate Tucker. I find him extremely self-centered and annoying.

I think he does *try* to care, but he is almost completely unable to see things from their point of view... hence his terribly hurtful AI hack about Rubina.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I've never watched a season before where it's impossible to have a favorite.

What was bb thinking?

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back and are all on the bathroom area.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie is going to do make-up at the dining room table.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don’t hate Tucker, I just don’t like how he sucks all the oxygen out of the room. No one else gets a chance to be entertaining.

And I also don’t want a game where one person wins all the comps and has created a cult around himself. To me, that is boring and predictable, and the opposite of entertaining.

Also, I like Rubina a lot and I feel like she is letting her game slip away for a showmance.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah is doing her make-up at the bathroom area.
Rubina is spraying something on Kimo's hair at the dining room table. (I am out.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
About 10 minutes in and feeds go back to Pet Cam. And they are back. People on the feeds are focused on getting ready for the show.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Cam is doing dishes which is more than I have ever seen Angela do.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I don’t see anything entertaining about Tucker. He tries so hard to be smart, clever, calculating, and “unpredictably wild.”
It ends more like: “confused/impatient/clueless/erratic/predictably immature.”
The way he says this whole cast isn’t as good as he is at this game.
Yes, he has won comps. That’s not the ONLY way to play, but it’s all he’s got. His social game sucks. He just brags, pouts, makes weird noises, and speaks in a horrible attempt at an accent. He’s a petulant immature frat boy, who was threatening to quit when T’Kor dared to not do as he ordered.
Whenever he’s on Feeds, I switch. If he’s in all 4 (which is often the case this season, even if it’s someone sleeping and others are awake) I mute it until there’s another choice. I raised 2 boys, I’ve already heard all about farts/burps/poop. He’s auditioning to be on tv in some capacity, Angela has assured him he will definitely “get that SNL thing…”. He’s seeking fame, and I never like those players who do that.
I do feel sorry he has such a difficult time with his punishment. It’s such an easy one, but his dyslexia makes it painful to watch him take so long to look up answers and he’s handled it well!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
He has taken the punishment well . He has never complained about it, which surprised me.

Maineiac

08-23-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
A positive thing I can say about Tucker is that he did make his punishment entertaining and was a good sport about it.

I want to like him(I don’t hate him) but he makes it very hard with his arrogance in the game and the way he thinks everyone is suppose to listen to his demands so he can win.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Also, I think some of these “‘fraidy cats” are throwing the comps to Tucker so he can do their dirty work. He said he wants all the strong players out, so they know they aren’t in danger! This season they have been petrified to get “blood on their hands…” UGH… I mean, the “endurance” Wall Comp being over in a half hour?! Disgraceful.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Well, the AI Arena tonight is a puzzle. Just saw a clip of Julie in the AI Arena (Joker's Updates).

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Sneak peek of the AI comp.

https://x.com/bigbrothernet/status/1829259412005138664

Can not tell if it is physical or mental.

Lots of numbers, which might be hard for Tucker.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
It's putting a puzzle together to get the numbers in which you grab the right card, put in a slot, and then hit the button. The clip that I saw at Joker's had Julie actually doing part of it.

Wilsonatmd

01-22-2001

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well that’s MJ gone don’t you think? Tucker is gonna likely steamroll this…

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I hope Makensy wins this one!