TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 29, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
After commercial, Quinn is sitting on the HOH bed with T'Kor and Kimo talking game, who wants to keep who.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 12:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor asks, if we could eliminate five people in order, what would you do for your individual game?

Quinn says Makensy first because Angela or Tucker might vote him out.
Maybe Cam second or actually, maybe Angela.
Maybe Leah after that.
Quinn has a long pause while he is thinking.
T'Kor says, not me. Quinn agrees.

Now he (Kimo?) says, Angela, Makensy, Cam, Chelsie, then you would have to target Tucker.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn/T'Kor/Kimo talk about the Rubina/Tucker relationship. T'Kor says Rubina would get rid of Tucker before Tucker would get rid of Rubina. But she says what might stop her is if he gets made over it.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor says if she would have to break the tie, she would save Angela over Makensy. T'Kor says she wants both of them gone. She decides (in case of a tie) by who would more likely win HOH or veto.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 12:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn says Makensy said if she won HOH she would do what the house wants. He also heard from her that Tucker would vote for her to stay.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 12:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Lights just went out in the Unicorn room.

Quinn/T'Kor/Kimo continue to analyze the votes and ramifications of who is voted out. And who different people would put up if they were the HOH.

Quinn says Leah throws Makensy under the bus.

(I am out.)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now that Tucker and Rubina have revealed to no one’s shock that they are a showmance who will never vote each other out, and will obviously take each other to the end, that Tucker will, of course be voted out tonight if he doesn’t win the AI arena, right?

RIGHT!?!!??!!???

Or are they all stuck in the honey?

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I believe Mamapors and I have the exact same opinion and tolerance for Angela. How she is still there is unfathomable. Shes like a kid on the playground who begs for friends and when things dont go her way she takes her dolls and goes home fake crying. She is a pox on this season.
The whining/fake crying fest between her and Tucker last night was so odd. Each one trying to outdo the victimhood. Yuck

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Tucker, Leah, Joseph are believing any damn thing that could make Quinn look like a monster.

Tucker’s mission is to break the “first in” curse, because he’s from Boston and they break curses. <eye roll>

I cannot stand this man. I tried to like him, I really did. He is playing differently and many people feel that he is “shaking up the game.”

Sometimes “different” does not mean “better”. He is a narcissist and in his mind, everyone is below him. How DARE they even attempt to play the game. How DARE they prevent the famous curse-breaker from winning Big Brother!

And they probably won’t even vote him out. Ugh!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I bet Tucker didn’t even know about the “curse” until after he moved in, and is now trying to make it look like “I MEANT to do that, because I’m from Boston”

He cannot admit when he makes a mistake.

See: “Lisa definitely has a power”

Cathie

08-15-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I jumped off the Tucker train long ago. Yes, he has big plans but is furious when others don’t bend to HIS plans, never thinking that they might have a different opinion that is best for their game. It must be very hard for anyone with a mind of their own play in that house with him there and not want to put him in his place.
If they have an opportunity to evict him tonight and don’t do it they deserve to lose the season.

Others annoy me, too—Joseph, Kiko, T-Kor, Leah, Angela, Makensey, Rubina, and sometimes Quinn, Cam and Chelsey. I guess this season is unique for me in that I haven’t found anyone to really root for.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Me either Cathie, they all annoy me, some more than others.

The way Tucker and Rabina were acting last night was like two young kids. Aren't they both in their 30's? It was all just very odd. I read when asked why they "came out", they said cause Leah saw them. Well the whole house already knew. It was just odd.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taran is giving me a slight glimmer of hope that the votes are there to get Tucker out. If they don’t get scared at the last minute.

Tucker will probably extinguish the glimmer when he wins the AI arena. Maybe it will be another puzzle, since Tucker has announced how much he LOVES puzzles.

The outcomes tonight will be either a happy surprise or the disappointment of the same old, same old.

If Tucker does win, I hope that they keep MJ. I am very much over Angela with her fake tears and erratic behavior.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Here is my best guess who is staying in the bedrooms.

Unicorn room is definitely Joseph, Leah, and Makensy.
HOH room is definitely T'Kor.
Colors room appears to be Angela, Chelsie, and Rubina.
Rock room, by process of elimination, would be Cam, Tucker, Quinn, and Kimo.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Wake-up call is in progress. WBRB.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I have two doubts....one is that Joseph had to actually listen to Matt's run on sentence for 24hrs straight, though it was funny to watch. And doubt the powers that be will let Tucker go before Jury or at all.
The AI comp should be asking the HGs the questions Tucker was asked during his punishment, which he will win. Strange season.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back, and houseguests are up.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The amount of DRAMA we would get out of Tucker being voted out means that Tucker probably won’t be voted out.

Imagine the newly exposed Rubucker love being torn asunder! How will Kimo get through the season without his imaginary lover? Will Joseph inflict another F2 on Leah? Will Tkor say something besides Mmmhmmm? The possibilities are endless!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy is talking to the camera from the colors room. Third time on the block, second time in AI comp. Feeling a little crampy, a little tired, not my best.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
She shows her weave and says that she wears it on Thursday. She says half of the stuff in her suitcase is Matt's. She finishes her talk and leaves. Someone (Angela?) says, "Smells good. No it's not me." Feeds go to WBRB but return pretty quickly.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hmmmmm…

Taran has not yet been told if there is an exit interview tomorrow

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This could mean that whoever is voted out tonight would probably be battling the next person voted out.

Julie would have congratulated them on making jury if jury was starting. They had a 7 person jury last year.

I can’t think of another reason why there would be no exit interview tomorrow.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I guess they want to make sure Tucker (or Makensy or Angela) can possibly stay in the game in case he or she gets voted out today.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T-Kor and Kimo talking yet more strategy in the rock room and Quinn walks in. (They spent lots of time last night analyzing everything. What else could there be to talk about?)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor tells Rubina in the bathroom that she is tired and her period started.