TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 19, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Quick Questions: Archive through August 19, 2024 users admin

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
As the houseguests were just talking about being a have not and cold showers, I was wondering if they were allowed to get in the hot tub. (That's what I would do!).

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 3:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, your photo from Sunday, no I don't think it's her, but I thought you might be interested in this:

https://screenrant.com/big-brother-26-angela-murray-producer-plant-live-show-speech-sealed-it/

Angela's been on House Calls with Dr Phil, The Price is Right, and Deal or No Deal. (And she was "Angela" all along.) They think she might be a plant.

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 5:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Kitt, just some info the article has wrong.
Angela & her family were on house calls, but not for hoarding. It was because her daughter hadn't talked to her dad in 5 years.
And she was on Let's Make A Deal, not deal or no deal.
Even so, I wouldn't be surprised if she was a plant by CBS. At the very least im sure they encourage her behavior.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If Quinn uses his power and takes over the hoh, will he still be able to compete next week?

Or is bb winging it?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I would assume he is eligible to play for HoH next week since he didn’t win an HoH comp, and he didn’t get the HoH perks… he just won a “power “. When Jeff Schroeder did it on his season, did he get to play in the next HoH comp?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
In theory it is a secret takeover, so he should be able to compete for the next HOH.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
True. I forgot about the "in theory" part because everyone can't keep their mouth shut in that house.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Rubina (who has been invisible to me) and Tucker are a thing?

Season 1 BB house was decorated by IKEA. How great would it be for a season to start with the HGs being handled 50 IKEA boxes of furniture to put together or sleep and eat on the floor. Make it the first HOH comp.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Also, does Kenny still whine about wanting to go home constantly? I'm not keeping up very well, sorry.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think bb told him to shut up about it.

Brian2204

09-14-2004

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brian2204 a private message Print Post    
What's with the time stamps on this board?

Mak1

08-11-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
They are working on fixing it, Brian2204.

Brian2204

09-14-2004

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brian2204 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mak1. No shade intended....I know how hard the moderators work.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Rubina isn’t featured much on the tv shows because she is like everybody’s best friend/little sister/“Miss congeniality.”
Yesterday they had an early dinner delivered- Mexican food with alcohol… Tucker and Rubina ended up kissing, talking, giggling , lap-sitting, kissing in bedroom where Tucker sleeps… she is a perennial cheerleader, always smiling and amping up everyone… she happily shares/gives clothes to the other women… she may end up being in the F3, she is well-liked and never causes waves.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I like Rubina, but she can talk as much as Leah at times.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And the kissing was on Kimo's bed...tsk

Smokey

07-08-2003

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Except for when Tucker stood up and then Rubina jumped on him like a Monkey I usually don't get to see when stuff like this happens, but got to see all of this, and saw all the fighting last night!

Worldtraveller

06-27-2019

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Belated thank you for your responses.

Wally

08-13-2011

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
hypothetical question: If I'm a casual viewer who is attracted to Makensy _ (who named her that w/that spelling?) _ just because she is a tall beautiful woman ... but don't watch enough of the feeds to know her true character ... then what is Makensy really like from what she has shown in the house ? ... if I were a single male BB player in the house in at least a trio or quartet alliance, would it benefit me and my alliance to bring Makensy into it?

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Has there been an endurance comp this season? I’m not paying close attention to it at all this year.
TIA!

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Not yet Bluejaxrock.

My question... I've missed a lot of the strategizing the last few days.

Did Quinn really out the Pentagon? And the fallout is that Cedric will be evicted if MJ wins the AI Arena?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I read that T'kor and Kimo(?) are considering a big move now. What is it ?? Or did I read wrong??

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Wally I don't think anyone answered you. I like Makensy other than the spelling of her name! I say it "Make-sny" in my head, for some reason. But to your question, she is very young. But seems to be a good person, somewhat faithful and/or religious, talking about God's will about her game. But I like her. She doesn't seem to be sneaky other than as much as you have to be in the game. Her and Leah have been Frenemies. I think Makensey thinks their friendship is good or more than Leah, who sort of trash talks Makensy behind her back. But, point is, young girl, but sweet and seems kind. Played volley ball.

I haven't seen her play enough to judge that. She must be athletic if she was a volley ball player.

Wally

08-13-2011

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 2:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
(thanks for the Make-sny perspective, Smoke-sny!)

Lanzee

07-11-2000

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
Quick question: where can I find the full BB tv schedule from this wed to Oct 13th? Let me know. Thanks!!