TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 28, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker and Rubina are comparing what they have heard. Chelsie and T'Kor are also still talking. Feeds cut to a commercial.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn joined Angela and Chelsie in the bathroom area.

I'm listening to Joseph and Kimo in the HOH room. Joseph is stating who people are thinking should stay and the advantages.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Joseph says he's glad Leah didn't go up and states why.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker and Leah are whispering in the rock room (on all feeds). Jokersupdates has been posting updates since 1 p.m.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
anyone know who Tucker is calling a snake in the grass? I am having the hardest time hearing him and Leah!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All feeds on a Joseph/Chelsie game conversation in the unicorn room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah joins the conversation. Joseph has been saying Angela is least likely (over Makensy) to put us up. He thinks Angela would go after Tucker. (So if Angela is on the block, she will probably stay.) Angela is at the door and they say give us 5 minutes.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
There is also Makensy, Rubina, and Tucker talking game in the rock room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker tells Makensy that if he wins (AI arena), she wins. (He wants to keep Makensy. Joseph prefers keeping Angela over Makensy. This should make the vote interesting.) Those in the unicorn room earlier said that they expect Cam will vote with the house. (I am out.)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
From the Things You Need To Know thread:

Chelsie continues to plan a way to get votes to evict Tucker

Is anyone aware that Chelsea is doing this? I haven't seen but a blip of her on cameras this week. This is news to me.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Mamapors - he was talking about Quinn (according to Joker's Updates).

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Angela just let us know she has been by herself all day, and as she wipes her eye says, and I am ok with that. Lord woman. Go clean the bathroom or something. Just sitting at the table, glaring at anyone who comes into the kitchen.

I have not heard Chelsie saying much at all today.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela and Chelsie had a conversation in the bathroom earlier today.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thank you Mystic. I finally found a clip I could hear.

Lots of whispering today, I am having trouble making anything out.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think they are getting dressed for Half-Way party??

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I've completely lost the plot on this show.

The question is, do I want to bother to find it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I feel ya.

Some people like the AI arena twist because no one knows who will be on the block for sure until the live eviction show.

The result of this, is that no one can make a plan or firm alliance until after the AI Arena comp. It brings all gameplay to a screeching halt, every stinkin’ week.

So here we are, with no plot.

Holly

07-21-2001

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
I feel that I just wasted 2 hours of my life I'll never get back. This show tonight was the biggest load of boring, childish nonsense I've ever watched. These houseguest have absolutely no charisma or redeemable qualities. At least Tucker tries to get things moving but I think he's over it now given the insufferable Angela's betrayal. T'kor and her insipid sidekick, Kemo, are as interesting as pablum. And the rest of them contribute nothing worth mentioning.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Half Way Party? I feel like this season has been on since Covid started. Not a fan of Matt but the house might have been better if he stayed.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is crazy that Tucker could get $20,000 for this stupid twist.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They must have had a lot of booze. Tucker and Rubina professing their love.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I started watching this last episode of BB and have fallen asleep so many times I’ve had to rewind it. I still have another hour to watch! Tucker’s voice in the DR is as annoying as Rubina’s laugh. I’m still trying to find someone to root for. And has Quinn done something to be Tucker’s target again? Or did Joe or Kimo think he was getting to close to their man they needed to lie on him? Here’s to staying awake to get through the last hour!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
From the way I saw it.. (but I could be wrong.. because I don't pay close attention) Joseph talked to Quinn about the possibility of getting Tucker out if he doesn't win AI..(this I saw .. it was in the Unicorn room) and when Quinn agreed.. Joseph later went to Tucker and told him that Quinn was plotting... (This I saw BUT I couldn't hear - but thought that was what was said.. because Tucker then quickly turned on Quinn - unbeknownst to Quinn) I did then see Tucker talk to Rubina and I think Kimo about it.. but again it is what I think I heard ...

Joseph wants him for himself... until he's HOH and sends him out .. you know it is all about their resume's.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Need. I really don’t like Kimo and Joe using Quinn. He trust them and talks freely and they run and tell Tucker. And the sad part is Quinn has no idea about it. Quinn’s no saint and he has played sneaky but I don’t like out right lying on a person.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Jokersupdates reported that Tucker and Rubina were making out in the upstairs lounge area late in the 10 p.m. hour into the early 11 p.m. hour.

Turned on the feeds and 1 & 2 are on the HOH room. Quinn and Chelsie are on the couch and Kimo and T'Kor are on the bed. Rubina is there also. Quinn is talking about where to take his career.

Feeds 3 & 4 are Joseph, Leah, and Makensy talking about house crushes in the unicorn room.