TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 28, 2024 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
As far as the guys cleaning... I think Joseph wiped down a counter and then disappeared (even he said he didn't do "poo" when the ladies thanked all of them). Quinn cleaned the bathroom and even was on his hands and knees wiping the gunk under the cabinets. Kimo, Tucker and Cam did the kitchen and dining area.. going as far as moving all of the stools off of the floor - and Cam used the swiffer mop on the entire floor.. making it really shiny! Although near the end he was pounding the floor with the swiffer. (only way to explain it is he was picking up the mop and dropping it on the floor instead of gliding it along.. )

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I think Girls/Ladies night had an understanding that there wasn't going to be game talk (in game talk definition) - It was refreshing .. and I bet the girls enjoyed not "playing" for a night.. bet the guys for the most part did as well .. (maybe that is why they cleaned.. I have a feeling that Tucker was the instigator of the clean brigade)

I'm guessing today you will see the girls in much better moods/shape/head space. They talked about personal feelings how they felt coming into the game. Having that much honesty (and I believe everyone of them were speaking honestly) binds them without forming an alliance... it may possibly be unspoken from now on.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
One of the things Rubina said was when she first entered the house, she was worried about being too loud as she is outside of the house.. and then she said she heard Chelsie laugh. . . and they all cracked up (including Chelsie).

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Oh.. and several of them were called into the DR.. so the DR was messing with their conversations more than the boys were.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds just went to WBRB for the wake-up call.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Houseguests are up.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been on various conversations taking place around the house. (I have had the sound off.) Apparently the backyard is closed off. Leah is standing by the shower and talking with Kimo. BB: "Leah, PUT ON YOUR MICROPHONE."
Leah: "Why are you so mean to me?"

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Angela is one lazy woman. I have never seen her cook, clean, do anything but sit and glare. She has never had a convo where she does not end up pandering to someone in the most untruthful manner ever. She really annoys me. I sure hope she is the one to go tomorrow. I know I should want Tucker, but she just annoys me.

And her talking about her husbands hygiene habits yesterday really turned me off even more.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam and Kimo and Rubina have been working preparing food in the kitchen. Leah, Tucker, Joseph, Chelsie, and Quinn have been circulating there too. Angela sits and watches. (That leaves T'Kor and Makensy who are not on the feeds.)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Vegan, for posting. I'm at work and I've turned them on here and there, but nothings going on and my battery is low.

So, you are helping me to know when to turn the feeds on.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Houseguests have been eating. Kimo took his meal up to the HOH room and is talking with T'Kor, who is laying in bed. Rubina just appeared from the HOH bathroom. Feeds cut to WBRB.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
There's not any other posters here or on Jokersupdates. I will be around for a little bit longer to post.

Cam and Joseph are playing pool in the upstairs lounge area.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn is alone in the kitchen, apparently cleaning up. Feeds cut to Angela and Chelsea in the bathroom area talking about the AI arena and the votes.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsea says she is going to vote according to what is best for Chelsea. Angela says she will be here for her and will protect her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela telling Chelsie how she regrets targeting Tucker. Also says she doesn’t want to ride on his cape, she doesn't need a savior.

BUT then says Tucker is her savior.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela feels that this is her dream and she is so happy that she made it this far, and wants to go further.

She told wonder boy ( I assume she means Tucker), “come after me, but be nice.”

Angela is talking about how strong and empowered she is, Chelsie is pep talking her.

The cult is strong with this one.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
There is not very much going on today. Leah is starting a manicure with fake nails, so I guess we can watch that for the next 6 hours.

OR, listen to Kimo smack and slurp, and talk with food in his mouth.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo went downstairs and got some more food and brought it up to the HOH. She is sill laying in bed. I'm thinking she is not feeling well.

Angela and Chelsie wrapped up their conversation. Chelsea encouraged her to win the AI competition.

Feeds switch to a conversation in the upstairs lounge area that Chelsie has joined.

Kimo is eating the food he brought up and is chatting with T'Kor about the game.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker is looking for another answer to a question. I have the sound on, but never heard the question. Leah or some other lady says "Antigua?" Feeds go to WBRB.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
It's quiet in the upstairs lounge with Cam, Makensy, Chelsie and Joseph appearing to nap and Leah doing something with her hands.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feed 4 switched to Rubina and Kimo on the HOH bed talking strategy. T'Kor is not there. Feed switches to the kitchen and she is there and heading back to the HOH room. Quinn is still cleaning up by himself.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tucker and Rubina slurping on one feed and Kimo slurping on the other.

Good time for a feed break.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker and Rubina say "Hi" romantically to each other and have a lengthy embrace. Rubina says "I haven't seen you in a while." Feed cuts to the HOH room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All feeds on Chelsie and T'Kor chatting about the game. Chelsie doesn't know what she is going to do. She says she is not tied to anybody right now. Feeds cut to WBRB.