TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 28, 2024 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I think the reference materials is off limits to everyone .. including Tucker unless he is looking up the answer to a question.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
wow that one was back being mean

AI Chelsie saying she wants Angela gone and that she does stand a chance against MJ and Tucker.

Yikes

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Tucker is really going to give himself away!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
It was great seeing the guys clean the kitchen while the girls were in HoH eating and talking. Especially cool to see CAM cleaning the floor. I’ve only ever seen him sleep and work out, then eat food made by someone else!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam, Tucker, Joseph, and Quinn have made the unicorn room their man cave.

The ladies are also together and moving throughout the house.

Leah comes into the unicorn room and arm wrestles one of the guys. Makensy and Rubina also come into the unicorn room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo and T'Kor are talking strategy in the rock room.

They are really rowdy in the unicorn room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Nine people in the unicorn room. Chelsie, Rubina, Makensy, Leah, Angela, Tucker, Quinn, Joseph, and Cam.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I think it's time for the Kimo/T'Kor/Rubina trio to be broken up or more importantly Kimo/T'Kor because as Joseph said a few weeks ago, that is the true showmance.

It's also time for T'kor, Joseph and Leah to hit the block and and for T'Kor and Cheslie to be have-nots.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Unicorn room is down to Leah, Makensy and Quinn.

The girls start beating Quinn with pillows. A Cam deep fake comes up and everyone runs into the living room so they can see it. AI Cam says something about peanut butter. Now they are all conversing with each other about food.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela wonders if anyone remembers all of the deep fake messages that have happened. She says she can only remember today's and barely that.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo and T'Kor are together again strategizing in the HOH room now.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor is calling out different emotions and Cam is giving appropriate facial expressions in the living room.

Now Quinn is making the facial expressions.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Now Kimo is making the facial expressions. They are continuing on with this game.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker gets a question and everyone makes noise. The mics do not pick up the question, but Tucker goes up to look up the answer.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
"The glass harmonica was invented by Benjamin Franklin." He gets it right.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 11:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Now the houseguests are trying to harmonize and make chords. They gave that up quickly and start socializing again as feeds go to WBRB.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Now Kimo and Leah do a skit "We are in the bathroom. B A T H R O O M, the big brother bathroom."

(So this is what solitary confinement with 11 people leads to, to pass the time away.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo and Leah repeat this skit: "Why are you scared? It's just hair."

Then they repeat the earlier skit they did.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Rubina, Cam, and Chelsea join Kimo and Leah in their routine:

skit

Makensy joins in.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 12:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Now everyone parades single-file through the kitchen to a bedroom, but turn back into the living room. Now they head to the kitchen and do a cheerleading routine in there.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
More socializing and being noisy in the kitchen area. Feed 4 just cut to Tucker and Rubina by themselves. Tucker has a picture he is looking at. Feed 4 cut back to the kitchen area.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They appear to be winding down. Some people are saying good night and hugging, except Quinn and Cam just shake hands. It leaves T'Kor and Quinn in the kitchen. Quinn says he is going to go brush his teeth. They both leave the kitchen. (I am out.)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So no girls alliance?? I can not find anything on what they all talked about at their girls night.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Their girls night was awesome! .. Even tho' there were multiple WBRB... Chelsie prompted a question that each answered.. about what was the toughest part of being in the house.. and each answer was heartfelt.. I don't think anyone was saying things for "game" .. it was strong.. a great part of it was being yourself as you are "outside" and making the choice to take the high road even tho' it might impact your game. (A side note.. when they were taking the dishes down to the kitchen .. which Tucker then said to them that he would take care of it and for them to go finish their "girls night" .. Angela and Leah were left up in the HOH and Angela said to Leah "I don't have final twos with anyone .. I never asked anyone for a final two .. but I would love a final two with you.." and I think Leah said yes.. and they made "kitty ears" .. I only saw Angela...).. after dinner they did the girl stuff nails, eye treatments. . . and I went to bed.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thank you Need, so no big girls alliance, but a Final 2, maybe.

There are 6 girls left and 5 boys. This week 3 girls and 1 boy do not vote, so even if they formed an alliance and all voted out Tucker, they would need a few of the boys to join them. But wait depending on who wins AI, it will at best be 2 girls and 1 boy who do not vote, or possibly 3 girls if Tucker wins AI.

I know they could get Quinn, but not sure about the other guys.