TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 27, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 27, 2024 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Who was MJ talking about to Leah that she told her not to make those jokes around her anymore, and whoever it was said you are living in my world, just deal with it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    

Poor Joseph is regaling Tucker and Cam with hilarious stories from his time in solitary and all the funny things he was saying to the cameras. Sadly, we didn’t get to see any of it because they didn’t show him on the feeds at all. He might get a 3 minute segment on the tv show if they have time. He is going to be very disappointed when he finds out.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Joseph will also be disappointed he doesn’t get fast-tracked to F2, and get unanimously voted the winner of BB26.
Last night he kept calling himself a “mastermind of a big alliance.” People who watch Live Feeds seem unaware of his awesomeness, and tv-only viewers surely aren’t being shown his”mastermind” status. He honestly thinks he is single handedly running the house from behind the scenes. He was telling Leah he can’t wait for the Jury to hear about everything he’s done to control his safety and sway the other HGs! I doubt he’ll even be in the f5, let alone the F2… but I almost hope he does, because I don’t know of anyone besides Joseph who knows/believes what he’s claiming… I’d love to hear what he did to turn the tides to get his desired outcome!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Rosem!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tucker, Cam and Joseph in the upstairs lounge, talking about how they shouldn’t hang out a lot since “they” already suspect a guys alliance.

I wonder how Rubina would feel about that? Unfortunately, she probably won’t find out until it’s too late.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
There is a ball stuck in the billiards table. Tucker is underneath it, and Cam is shoving a stick in the hole, make quite a racket.

I am surprised that BB hasn’t given them a STOP THAT yet. They could damage the table, and I’m sure they have maintenance people who could fix it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tkor, MJ, Angela and Rubina are in the HOH room planning the “girls night”. Talking about food and atmosphere, etc. Rubina will make her mocktails. So glad Angela is included, and maybe this could be the start of something big. (Yeah, I’m still hopeful)

Angela uses IT cosmetics! I wonder if she knows that the creator is Jamie from BB1?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I wish BB would say STOP THE FAKE ACCENTS!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Here comes an AI Instigator. Let's see if they let us watch!

It was Leah's voice. Or maybe MJ's.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
It was Leah, saying she wanted potatoes, carrots, mayo, salmon, and in 19 hours something. Also some dog food.

Makes no sense.

The dog food is a dead give away for Tucker if they are paying any attention at all.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The HG are asked to make their way to the living room by a voice I haven’t heard before.

I think the AI Instigator has not been censored for some reason.

Leah is the avatar, giving them a grocery list, and telling them dinner will be ready in 19 hours. HAHA! Also, don’t forget the dog food.

Dog food? Uhhhhh, who would possibly include DOG FOOD?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
19 hours is 8 am tomorrow morning.

1.82 ounces of salmon. That is not very much LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they will guess that the AI Instigator is Tucker, due to dog food on the shopping list.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I too, despise their awful accents. It’s usually Tucker (he thinks he’s a GREAT actor/impersonator… then Leah and Makensy join it, and they are just as bad at it. Last night I noticed Makensy and T’Kor have begun saying “you know what I’m saying’?” after almost every sentence, like Joseph always does!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
quad

This was taken before the message.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think the 19 hours comment was Tucker making a dig at Leah for taking so long to prepare food.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OHHHHHHHHH you are right Rosem. Now it is funny HAHAHAHAHAH

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Rubina comes out of DR and now thinks the kiss last night was to put a target on her back.

Interference much DR? We know they do it, but she just explicitly said they are scrambling her brain.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
When Lisa was still in the house, Tucker was whining about her always being in the kitchen/cooking…
Has HE cooked a lot meals for his housemates? I haven’t heard them discussing his wonderful dishes when I watch the feeds. Am I missing it in between all the fish/pet-cam nonsense?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cali, I’ve seen him cook a few things, nothing special.

I think Leah has cooked more than he has, and that might be the reason for Leah being the target of the AI Instigator today, making fun of how long it takes her to make a meal.

Tucker likes to give the impression that he is better at everything than anyone else. He is a narcissist.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That video from Zach.. What a horrible situation.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Tucker, Cam and Kimo sound asleep on the fishtanks couches. THERE IS NO NAPPING!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tkor and Rubina were just given a “STOP THAT” for moving FREAKIN’ PILLOWS from the HOH room to the upstairs lounge.

Tucker and Cam can practically dismantle the billiards table, but the ladies are not allowed to move pillows.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, Chelsie was napping earlier, Tkor and Rubina referring to it as “reading”. BB is very selective with which HG get rules enforced on them and which do not.

Chelsie is almost invisible in that house. I barely see her. I guess she is either asleep or reading the bible. Two things that take you away from the “isolated in a house with no outside influence” concept of the game. Having something to read allows you to escape from the house. Reading other books is not allowed, because it allows you to escape from the house. I never understood the distinction.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I have always thought that the Bible is OK reading, but a good book is not. Never have understood it.

And yeah I have noticed the last few days, that Chelsie is NEVER on the feeds.

Rubina is double dipping her chips in the dip. yuck!