TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 26, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
It wasn't South Dakota after he names a city there, it was South Carolina. He says Columbia. She then asks him what is the capital of Columbia. He says Bogota. A lady asks him another question. He is looking for the answer.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
"Humphrey Bogart won an academy award for his role in the film The African Queen." She is satisfied with that answer and he goes back outside.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
A couple of my favorite long punishments is the one where Paul had to be a secret service agent securing various locations around the house. And the one where Alex had to set up a campsite and serve hot dogs to everyone.

This task seems very boring compared to those. I do like the costumes, though.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tucker, Rubina and Kimo at the hammock. Tucker says he doesn’t want to leave Angela there with them. So I guess he is not going to throw the AI comp. So generous of him to protect his minions.

I’ve noticed that Kimo and Tkor are now separate entities.

Good! Let’s get that women’s alliance going!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tucker is asking Rubina to give him one reason to stay and she can’t seem to come up with one.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I can see that Rubina is torn between wanting to win BB and be her own person and her feelings for Tucker.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tucker wants to talk, Rubina does not want to talk now, wants to get her thoughts together first.

Tucker is telling her that he didn’t want to get into a showmance, but if him being here is too hard for her he will go.

We are getting into soap opera territory, lol

He just said he is falling for her.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela, Leah, and Joseph have been having a good conversation in the unicorn room telling Angela to just be herself and giving her good advice on staying in the game.
Leah and Joseph were talking before Angela came in. Joseph said it's been a good day because Leah was not the replacement nomination.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh boy, I think that Tucker is down bad.

This will definitely complicate the women’s alliance.

As usual.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tucker has sworn on Ziggy that his feelings for her are real.

Welp, there you have it. Love Connection Achieved!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
So is Quinn on the outs now or is it Tucker? I heard Angela exposed Quinn on what? Why is T’Kor and Kimo avoiding each other? What is going on? Last I saw MJ and Leah were blaming Quinn? Wasn’t Leah trying to get Quinn put up?

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Is Tucker acting? He’s not going anywhere he’s making $5K-$20K for causing mischief he’s not going to risk that???

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Molliegirl, those are all good questions. I can only answer one of them.

Kimo, along with Tucker, wanted Tkor to nominate Leah as the replacement nominee and Tkor nominated Angela instead. So Kimo and Tkor are no longer joined at the hip. There was no falling out or argument, they just sort of stopped hanging out. I had to take a break from the feeds, so maybe that’s changed.

Maybe others can fill in the blanks on the rest of your questions!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OT: Just watched this YouTube from Zach Rance (BB16) about harassment he and his family have been receiving for almost 10 years from crazed “fans”:

https://youtu.be/dIgPbbz9HFk?si=attXA1bDPRZ7kHfb

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
so the HOH does not get their laundry done this year??

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Does Rubina's constant use of the word B i t c h bother anyone else but me. There is no way I would allow her to use it when referring to me.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Rosen! I can’t understand how Leah is not in an alliance and has never been on the block. Whatever she’s doing it’s working because she’s still there and hasn’t touched the block!

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Molliegirl - it's called being aesthetically pleasing with a bubbly personality. Men want her and women want to be like her.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Jada I just might decide to root for her! She’s no worse than the others. I can’t find anyone I want to root for. Quinn at first. But his antics get on my nerves. MJ because she was alone and I felt sorry for her but her fake accent turns me off her. Joe just No. Angela a big H-No. No to the Tucker cult plus he’s already got America loving him. T’Kor and Kimo flip to much for me and can’t stay in one alliance. Who else is left? Oh I like Chelsie. Cam who?? Okay I guess I’m rooting for Leah or Chelsie. At least for this week!

Gramizjoy6

08-05-2024

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramizjoy6 a private message Print Post    
OT: been watching since season 3. Life took over so only lurked for years… Just needing a mindless journey as I struggle through the loss of my mother- Q: is there no flashback on Paramount + ? Thank you- sorry for the OT question.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Gram they’re not doing flashbacks this season.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Gram they took away flashback this year.

Gramizjoy6

08-05-2024

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramizjoy6 a private message Print Post    
Of course they did… ugh

TY Mama…

Gramizjoy6

08-05-2024

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramizjoy6 a private message Print Post    
I just knew I could be whisked away into BB world- but nah, kinda like how these past cpl mths have been.

Thanks ladies- been here with you for so long. Forgot my UN and PW. Don’t even have old email… maybe it’s a sign. 🤷‍♀️

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I posted a thread that lists YouTube sources of live feed clips, since there was no flashback this year. It is better than nothing, unless you want to record the feeds yourself.