TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 26, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Good point, Grooch. The women need to become robots: circuity and wires.

The enemy of the women’s alliance is emotion.

I feel like Rubina is doing some reconnaissance with Joseph and Quinn. Heh.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Rubina getting good info. Joseph saying he could work with Angela more than MJ. But concedes that Angela will put up Tucker.

They worry about Angela’s instability.

The women could use that to their advantage. Angela would make a mighty fine shield.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
We also have to worry about Leah ratting out a women’s alliance to her many admirers.

I will be surprised and impressed if they pull this off.

MJ chatting with Tucker by the fish tank. Asks for his vote if she is against Angela. He assures her that Angela deserves to go.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm not worried about Leah at all.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tucker just covered all bases in case he loses AI… he’ll just say he “threw it” because he wants to go home, or as Rubina just said, he “wants to test their loyalty…” (his alliance members) what a toxic tool move.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Narcissism.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The only woman who does not have a connection to a guy is MJ. Because her guy was evicted.

Rubina-Tucker
Leah-Quinn, Cam, Joseph
Chelsie-Cam
Angela-Tucker
Tkor-Kimo

And this is why a women’s alliance is an impossible goal.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I switched feeds and Tkor and Kimo are alone in the kitchen. No talking. Oh, Tkor just got up and left to go to her hoh room.

She must be pondering what Rubina said about Kimo being in another alliance.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I'm feeling the all girls alliance in my bones. They can do it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cam is in the hoh room with Tkor.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Geese! The camera switching is annoying. I'm stuck with Joesph on all 4 feeds.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Remind me what I must be missing… Joseph says he’s the leader of the alliance… which alliance? Name? Members?
Does anybody ever talk about it, do they credit him as the “leader?!”
He’s so sure he will get bonus points for being able to get to F2 without having won any comps. He keeps citing Dr Will, who did it twice. He forgets one thing—he’s NOT Dr Will!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I hope so. It would certainly perk up this dismal season.

Tucker is looking something up for his task. It is so odd to see a book in the house that’s not the bible. I suppose the other HG are not allowed to look at it. Which is also odd.

I read somewhere that Tucker is dyslexic, which is why it takes him so lomg to find the answers.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cali, Joseph is claiming credit for the long-dead “collective” alliance. The one that Angela didn’t trust, and that Brooklyn snuck into without Joseph’s approval.

I bet Joseph was talking to the cameras the whole time he was in solitary, only for BB to not show any of it.

He thinks he is the star of the show, and when he was in solitary, no one noticed he was gone.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think Joseph has deluded himself into thinking that he and Leah are in some sort of romcom.

He refers to them as “two cuties” and acts like they are sorta kinda “together”.

I wanted to like Joseph, I put up with his delusional status in the game, but this Leah thing broke my cringe meter.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I do not think I have seen Chelsie all day on the feeds.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Well, for all we know, people could of been checking on Joseph from time to time, and it was never shown on the feeds.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info on Joseph’s lame claim of a “resume” to equal Dr Will’s!
Dear Joseph: If the alliance you started (?!) has evicted members, no longer has meetings/check-ins, doesn’t vote as a block, doesn’t seek you out for advice/agreement, doesn’t recognize you at the “leader…” are you REALLY the leader?! They disbanded—you aren’t beloved/revered, barely respected… what will your speech be at the end when you compare resumes with people who have actual receipts of their accomplishments?

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All feeds were on the HOH room and T'Kor and it looks like Makensy are napping.
Feeds 1 & 2 switch to Tucker and Angela in the upstairs lounge area. Angela's voice is rising and Tucker says he's not going to talk to her any more.
Now a commercial comes on.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This is what they said to each other.

Angela: I am not upset with you.

Tucker: Cool, I am upset with you.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela went downstairs and feeds cut to Cam and Joseph talking outside in the upper lounge.

Makensy and T'Kor are talking now in the HOH room.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Here is the whole interaction.

https://x.com/ToomsBB_/status/1828237778607579202

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Both conversations continue. Feed 2 shows Angela sitting downstairs in the backyard. Feed cuts to Kimo in the kitchen talking to a lady who is out of the shot.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker is doing a workout with weights. Rubina is there close by doing leg lifts and other things.

The HOH feeds show T'Kor and Makensy looking at the spy screen showing the various locations throughout the house.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker has to name the capital of South Dakota. He says Bismark, which is the capital of North Dakota.