TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 26, 2024 users admin

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
T'Kor needs to put Leah up. Why alienate Kimor and Tucker over Quinn, Joseph and Angela's wants. Tucker and Leah should hook up since they have this unworldly power over people called LUST.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Just catching up...Rosem quote 2 days ago...
"Leah cooks like she talks, never ending stream of consciousness that eventually becomes something mediocre." Brilliant observation that also could have been applied to Lisa. Poetic.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I consider myself a nice person with feelings for others, but Angela is a pain in the ass.
The victim card is wrinkled and the ink is fading. When she went into the HOH on the show last night and went in crying, "I know I'm going home" with croc tears, T should have said Yea you're probably right. How long are they going to drag her whiney carcass. Send her home to her husband.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
No really I am a nice person....LOL

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tucker has all the power/control over most HGs, I would not give him any MORE. He will drop them all as soon as he can, especially Kimo, because the entire house LOVES Kimo!
He has promised to keep them safe, they are dumb enough to believe him… what happens when they are down to just a few left? Don’t they see this is their chance to get him out if he doesn’t win AI?! They turned the votes on CEDRIC for heaven’s sake! This should be a slam dunk… instead, they want to lose a female who has no influence, and who is not a threat.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
A thought came to me. If the house thinks Angela is the AI Instigator, they would probably think more so if there is a instigator message that would implicate Leah over Angela, even though Tucker doesn't want Angela as the replacement nominee.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I would want to vote out Angela before Jury!!
Who would want to live with her when she doesn’t have to be “nice?!”

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Awww, thanks, World! And, yes, that could definitely apply to Lisa, haha!

I keep hoping that the HG come to their senses and realize what a huge threat Tucker is. But a cult is a powerful thing. Once it takes hold, you’re trapped like Kathy in honey (BB12)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
T'Kor needs to put Leah up. Why alienate Kimor and Tucker over Quinn, Joseph and Angela's wants.

These are my random thoughts. The other day, Tkor told either Chelsea or Kimo (sorry, can't remember) that she gets along great with Leah. It's just that Leah wouldn't commit anything with Tkor. So, Tkor has wanted to work with her.

Leah would be an "in" with Quinn and Joesph, and Tkor could get info about them. (Esp, what they know about what Tucker is thinking)

It must have been Chelsea she was talking to, because she told her that Leah and Chelsea are both thinking the same way, gamewise, and made the same points.

Leah believes there is a boys alliance and they will stick together til the end. She can keep her mouth shut and she's even keeled.

Angela is a hot, emotional mess who can't keep her mouth shut, and Tkor doesn't want to work with her. At all.

Best to get Angela out now, while you have the chance. To early for her to get out Tucker.

I bet she'll put up Angela. Unless she feels confident that Tucker can beat MJ in the arena.

I hope feeds come back soon. I want to watch Angela's meltdown. I missed her morning one.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
One last point. Tkor seemed to be leaning heavily on keeping Leah off the block. It's the boys who want want her up.

I'll never forget a few weeks ago Tkor saying to herself when she was pressured to make a decision, "I was raised by two strong mothers and I am not about to have a man tell me what to do."

So, she will do what's best for her, however she chooses. And good for her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Well, Angela did beg to be on the bottom of the alliance, and she is so far on the bottom that she’s probably going on the block before people who are not in the alliance.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back and MJ is breathlessly downloading the Angela going after Tucker situation to Joseph who is out of solitary

So now it seems that everyone is rallying around poor Tucker and mad at Angela.

No idea if noms have been made.

These people are stuck in the honey.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Joseph is out of solitary. He is with the Quinn/Makensy/Rubina/Chelsie/Cam conversation in the rock room.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Did T'kor put up Kimo???? LOL!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feed 4 shows Angela walking outside, then pans up to Tucker and Kimo on the outside upper lounge area. Tucker tells Kimo that he hopes Kimo wins. He says Rubina is set up already.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She put Quinn up?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Twitter is reporting that Angela is the replacement nom.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker and Kimo looked dejected. It appears that Kimo was the replacement nominee.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Leah is not even nominated and she’s babbling on all 4 feeds.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam, Chelsie and Angela are talking outside. They don't look happy either.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hamsterwatch and others are saying Angela is the renom.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm watching Leah in the hoh room, let me know if/when I should change feeds.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Apparently Angela made a scene during the veto ceremony.

Kimo and Tucker are sulking in the outside upper lounge area. Tkor has disappointed her boys.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker says to Kimo, "You got this thing." He hugs him and goes down the stairs.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cam said to Kimo that Tucker broke the rules of the game to give Angela a veto. Kimo says “yep”.

So, they don’t know how Big Brother works. Great.