TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 26, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela and MJ talking about Tucker and Angela makes the point that Tucker has drawn everyone around him with promises of safety and $5,000, etc.

And they admit that they still like the guy. This should be the red flag of the cult, but they don’t see it.

Now Angela is crying on Leah’s shoulder, saying she doesn’t want her to go! I imagine that this must be setting off alarm bells in Leah’s mind.

Camera switches to Tkor talking to Quinn. Not sure what this is about. Oh, she asks who does he think Leah would put up.

“Not me not Joe not you not Kimo.”

Tkor STILL DOES NOT TELL QUINN THAT LEAH HATES HIM!!!! OMG!!!!

Quinn: “You’re looking at me like I shouldn’t trust her”

Tkor: “Oh, it’s not that”

Kill Me Now.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tkor says that she wanted to talk to him some more about this later.

Later? How much time does she think she has.

They agree that if MJ and Angela are on the block that MJ goes.

So I guess it’s Angela? Why does Leah never touch the block?

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor and Quinn had a good talk. I didn't hear most of it but Quinn promised he would not flip the vote on Tucker.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Although, Tkor needs to talk to Kimo still, in between burps. They are in the SR.

Tucker comes in before they say anything.

Tkor tells Tucker that Quinn prefers Angela to be nominated over Leah. I think mumble mouth might be pushing for Leah.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor, Kimo, and Tucker talking in the storage room. T'Kor says she just talked with Quinn and he prefers Angela over Leah as the renom. Tucker says that he prefers Leah. She has never gone up before.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
MJ pops in to say she wants to talk to Tucker, then leaves.

So much talking! So much whispering!

I think that Angela will be the replacement nom, Tucker will win the AI comp, and MJ will be voted out. Because we can’t have nice things.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now Tkor and Kimo want to talk to Leah. Then they want to talk to Quinn again.

And then they will have to talk to Angela again. Then Tucker again.

This will continue to INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Their answer to every decision is to get more information and talk to more people. But not to actually make the decision.

I will continue to watch, but it is impossible to transcribe, due to the many different conversations and the many lies being told.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
If Angela blow things up, maybe they will want to vote her out instead of Makensy.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie, Leah, Angela were talking in the backyard. Angela thanks them for the talk and leaves.

There is a group of 6 (Cam, Kimo, Makensy, Rubina, Quinn and Tucker) talking in the bathroom area.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela comes into the bathroom to shower as people are leaving. She is there with Rubina only. Angela says it looks like to her that Tucker would take Rubina over her. Angela says T'Kor has Kimo, you have Tucker. I would never say that any of you should go home. I don't throw people under the bus. She says she would be a silly woman to think they would chose me (to stay) over their partner.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela and Rubina continue their talk as they do makeup. Tucker walks in and sits with them. Rubina must be done as she and Tucker leave leaving Angela by herself. Angela is talking to herself. "They still have to vote me out."

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela is explaining to Rubina how she made a mistake and she just wants to be a part of something, Rubina says “you ARE, so I don’t understand…” (why she turned on Tucker)

This was Angela’s chance to let Rubina know that Tucker has a F2 with her and everyone else in the house, and that she is concerned that Tucker would pick Rubina over her. Of course, she says none of this. Tucker comes in, says “do you need a minute?”, Rubina says no, then….

FISH

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela thinking out loud: "Maybe they are afraid I will expose their alliance. I still have cards to play. I would be double-crossing T'Kor. Then she would put me up. How do you navigate this? ..."

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Rubina and Tucker talking in the rock room. She tells him that she thinks Angela knows that Tucker won’t pick her over Rubina.

So she was able to pick up on that, it’s possible Angela alluded to it and I missed it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
PETCAM!

Whew! I don’t think I could have taken much more of this.

Still not exactly sure who is going up. Probably Angela, but it could be Leah, depending on any conversations that happen while feeds are down.

Tucker wants Leah up, let’s see if he gets his way.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feed 4 was on Angela by herself, but I heard Leah and Makensy talking. Leah says, I have not lied. Tucker says he can read body language. Well, read it.
Feeds cut to pet cam.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
About time for Joseph to come out of his punishment.. they haven't shown him at all.. as far as I have been watching.. remember watching Dan and the music blasting? .. Joseph.. N O T H I N G -

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Here is something I missed:

“Kimo says an advantage of Leah going up and maybe going out is Joseph/Quinn won't be hung up on her anymore, they're both protecting her right now” - BB26FeedsFairy

So if Kimo and Tucker want Leah nominated and Tkor doesn’t do it, I wonder if she will ever recover from the guilt.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Need, yeah, what’s up with that? They always show the solitary confinement situation on the feeds. In past seasons, other HG would come check on the person, talk to them through the door.

It’s like they just disappeared him from the house.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Well, no more time for talking and we'll soon see who the replacement nominee is.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I still think this is Joseph being released... and maybe some AI .. I think Joseph is around 11:30... I think the VETO Ceremony will be just a little later to give Joseph a few minutes to scheme..

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
But .. I am usually wrong.. LOL!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am guessing that the feeds will be down for longer than usual since they need to get Joseph out of solitary confinement, and still have the veto ceremony.

Unless they plan to let Joseph out, and then bring back the feeds so that we can hear even more talking about who the replacement nominee will be.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think it’s funny how everyone assumes Angela must be the Instigator because the info is so boring/lame. They say if it was a guy it would be more funny. Tucker promised he would stir things up, but other than making his lover cry, it was *crickets!*