TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 26, 2024 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I havre been gone all day, just reading up and I see this.

Gatimo
@Gatimo
·
2h
Angela wants Tucker gone - Tells this to MJ, Quinn and Leah #BB26

Did any of you hear this??/

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
LOL - Cali

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Wow.. I am gobsmacked that it is Tucker. I was so sure it was Joseph .. just by his actions...

On another note.. Joseph was worried that everyone would talk smack about him when he was in confinement.. there hasn't been much talk about him at all...I don't think they have thought about him .. wondered how he was doing.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
I was thinking the same thing! Don’t they usually keep “checking in” through the door? I

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I'm shocked! I hate Tucker was picked. Why did Joseph tell Quinn, he was the one?

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
So now, they're letting them audition? The Kimo singing was just silly.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Chelsea and Leah were talking a little bit ago, outside. Chelsea said that Brooklyn knew she would be going because nobody would look her in the eye that week. And she told Chelsea that she wanted Quinn to win because it would change his life. That Quinn had to sell plasma to raise money to come on the show.

Thats it, I'm rooting for Quinn to win now.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tucker is spending a long time looking up what year Seattle Slew was retired and put out to stud.

It seems like it always takes him a long to to find the answer. I wonder if he is dyslexic.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And this is two nights in a row where all the hgs are relaxed, hanging out together and having a good time. It's nice to see.

(Though, both nights Tucker and Angela aren't there. I'm noticing a pattern.)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Joesph wasn't there both nights, either, but is Joesph really there at all?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The feeds cutting to WBR is horrendous tonight. And the switching cameras. I can't follow anything.

I'm out.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds were split between Makensy reading the Bible by herself in the unicorn room and T'Kor and Rubina inviting Kimo and Leah to join them in the HOH room. The HOH conversation barely got started and those feeds also went to Makensy.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Now all the feeds went to the HOH room and I get a Pluto commercial.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The HOH conversation is about various things, mainly food right now.

The lights have gone out in the Unicorn room and Makensy is under the covers there.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 1 & 2 switch from the Unicorn room to the backyard and T'Kor is playing pool by herself.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Lights are out in the rock bedroom.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T-Kor, Kimo, and Rubina sit down in the backyard to talk.

Leah is whispering to Makensy in the Unicorn room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah talking game, whispering with Makensy. We got to see what she (T'Kor) does tomorrow.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah says to Makensy she doesn't think T'Kor will put her up tomorrow. "We had a good talk."

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo, Rubina, and T'Kor also talking game. They moved to the upstairs lounge area outside.
Leah and Makensy are in the Unicorn room.
Angela has gone to her bed.
I saw Cam and Quinn on the feeds walking through the house.
Joseph has not been on the feeds and is in solitary. Chelsie and Tucker have also not been on the feeds since I turned them on and started posting. (I am out.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 12:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor says (just as I was turning off the feeds), Say we put Angela up and she is not a primary target.
So it sounds like T'Kor hasn't made up her mind yet who the replacement nominee is.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 2:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Just turned on feeds and Kimo, Rubina and Tucker on the hoh bed (I'm assuming Tkor is in DR) about whether to put up Leah or Angela.

Sounds like Tucker is really pushing for Leah to go up because of Joe and how he tells Leah everything,

Got WBRB. Seems Tucker did a really, really bad part. He says it happens at night from the medicine. (No clue if he's joking.)

Back. Kimo says Tucker should talk to tkor about how he feels. Tucker mentions that he took the punishment so Tkor didn't have to. (Ah, the guilt angle at play.)

Tucker gets called out for punishment. Rubina tells Kimo that when she's alone with Tucker shes going to ask if he's got a final 2 with Joesph.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 2:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kimmo asks. Rubina if Tucker would pick Joesph over their final 4.

Rubina quickly says no. (What a fool. Tucker has no loyalty.)

Now discussing Joesph and the game he is playing. They don't trust him.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 5:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
After all was said and done. It seems like Tkor is leaning towards nominating Angela.

But who knows? They talk in code and rarely use names, and they still need to talk to people in the morning.

Tkor did say that when she says "I'm considering so and so" that means that's her choice. That's because she's not allowed to say who she is putting up.

I missed it (or it was in code talk) but it sounds like Angela did something yesterday, and Tkor is going to use that as her reason for nominating her.

Kimo asked Tkor what will she say if Angela (I'm assuming it was Angela) asks who told her that. Tkor will tell her that it doesn't matter who told her.

It seems they want Angela gone, but they are worried about Angela blowing everything up.

And TIMOR will be starting a new alliance (again). Not sure who they will ask besides Rubina.

And it seems they are worried about Tucker and know they need to get rid of him.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, August 26, 2024 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Grooch, Angela went to Quinn Leah MJ saying they needed to go something about getting Tucker out. She was trying to flip the vote if Tucker doesn’t win AI. She believes she’s going up as renom. Quinn and MJ separately went and told T’Kor about it. T’Kor doesn’t want to be in an alliance with Angela. When they tried to tell Tucker about it he blew off and said he would talk to Angela today. He’s pushing Leah to go up.