TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 25, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 25, 2024 users admin

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That would work for me.. Leah toast! But you know Kimo, Quinn, Joseph and maybe Cam will be in her ear to put up Angela. Or someone not Leah.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sea, if I'm not mistaken, Tkor led Cam to figure out that she's putting up either Leah or Angela.

And the problem with putting up Angela (according to the boys last night) is that they'll get the crazy Angela this week from having to do the punishment last night and her lack of sleep.

Things could get interesting.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Whomever goes up as the renom… as long as Tucker doesn’t win AI, WHY wouldn’t TUCKER be toast?!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Listening to Leah talk to Tkor, and the amount of sucking up is really over the top. Leah is pretending that she and Tkor have always been close friends. But a close friend doesn’t keep saying nothing more than “mmmhmmmhmmm” to everything you say.

I don’t think I ever saw Leah have a conversation with Tkor until now.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I missed it. What did Tucker tell Leah? It was when Tkor asked her, tell me honestly, who told you this? And Leah said Tucker. And Tkor said, I thought so.

What was it about?!?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rose, we can flip that. Has Tkor ever had a conversation with Leah?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, probably not, which makes Leah acting like they are besties even more bizarre.

Tkor asked Leah who told her about the 5 Points alliance.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Rosem!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ha! Leah is right. I just googled it, and most pie crusts don't have eggs in them.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor had a conversation with Leah after becoming HOH. Of course a conversation with Leah means Leah does most of the talking.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Calimom, the problem with booting Tucker is the Tucker cult. Angela, Joseph, Leah, Kimo, maybe Cam.. And T'Kor maybe not wanting to tiebreak.. This would be the perfect time but little time to plan after AIArena,Beyers he certainly could win..

Having Kimo working against her isn't good for T'Kor.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Leah told T’Kor it was Tucker who told her about her about an alliance, and Quinn mentioned the other one, but she had already figured it out. We don’t know if/when anyone told her anything due to feeds being down more than they’re on. And when they ARE on, all 4 cameras are on the SAME ROOM. They love to show us people aggressively brushing their teeth (with water on full force!), blowdrying hair, sleeping w/sunglasses on, reading the Bible, washing dishes w/water on full force, and frying food loudly on the stove. We know others are talking, plotting, tattling… but BB won’t show it!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Rosem, even with Kimo, all I hear from T’Kor is “Mmm Hmmm,” “right…,” “yep/yes…”

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Conspiracy theory here: If they lock the hallway door that leads to the have not / isolation room .. then Joseph can go into the upstairs DR to do his thing with the AI Instigator .. if they don't already have all the things they need from him....

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I could not live in a house with Angela or Tucker. She’s outside sitting near him, whining about not having anyone… he promises her she will always have him. Even though he and Rubina “have a thing,” he was loyal to Ang first. She tells him she doesn't want to be the renom, but she doesn’t want Leah to be evicted either… I bet THAT pissed him off and worried him! He promised her even IF she’s the renom, HE will make sure she stays safe! He’s so sure he’ll win AI, it doesn’t occur to him he may be on the block with Angela…
She was so grateful to him for being there the first week when nobody talked to her, Tucker was the only one… I guess she forgot nobody else wanted her to scream at them or call them names…
I would want these 2 out before Jury. Tucker is already bummed because they aren’t even 1/2 way through the game. I’m sure he’s bored. At the Jury House he’ll be a nightmare, I’m picturing “Animal House” mentality.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
What time do they usually do veto?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Isn’t it usually Monday afternoon?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tkor and Kimo in the HOH room after Tkor had long conversations with Leah and Chelsie.

I get the feeling that Tkor wants Tucker out, and she knows that Kimo has a crush on him and doesn’t want him out. So she is very carefully trying to get him there. The conversations are frustrating to listen to because it feels like we never get to the point. Everything is so carefully worded, that I eventually lose the plot.

Before anything gets anywhere, Rubina comes in. Tkor is talking about how Tucker spills info, like telling Leah about 5 points.

They are saying that they need to have a talk with him, keep him close, control what he says. Argggghhhh! The man is a problem! He’s a comp beast! He’s on the block! If he loses the AI comp, get him out!

It’s a no brainer! Let go of your stupid crushes and play the game!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kimo and Rubina are not letting their crush go. Even as they discuss the possibility, they always come back around to his ability to win comps for them.

The main issue they have on the negative side is that Tucker spills too much info. They plan to have talks with him. Because they think they can fix him.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The reason they want to keep is because he wins comps.
The reason they will lose to him is because HE WINS COMPS.
If there was a prize for Congeniality, Kimo would win.
If it was for loudest/most energenic/enthusiastic cheerleader, Rubina would win.
It’s BB… comps and social game matter, Tucker is ahead of all of them on those points. He bugs me beyond belief, but these kids flock to him!
If they get the chance this Thurs, they should send him out to annoy Julie with his awful attempt at an accent!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
T’Kor is in HoH with Kimo, telling him about her talk with Leah. He’s not enthusiastic… Enter Quinn, he joins in with T’Kor’s viewpoint— he’s very glad to hear she’s ready to claim allegiance, he said she’s smart, and she’s not playing both sides, like Kimo suspects. I wish TKor would realize she is NOT sharing her HoH with Kimo. He doesn’t have to agree with her, and she doesn’t HAVE to have his permission to do what SHE wants to do! Once they get Tucker out, Kimo and T’Kor move up a rung… they are not doomed without him!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ugh. The show has revealed that yes, Tucker is the AI Instigator, And now we know he purposely hurt Rubina for money.

And the show gets to reward their favorite.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Hi Rosem...Listening to what Tucker said in the DR, I think I kind of believe him that he just wanted it out there so they wouldn't have to hide their showmance anymore. I think he was being sincere. (This is coming from someone who doesn't cre for Tucker at all!)

I realize I should be posting in the show thread for tonight but there's nobody there! I tuned in late.

Oh, and all season I have been wondering who Tucker reminds me of and it finally hit me tonight that he looks like Andy Grammer especially when he smiles.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Really. Well, it's not like people didn't already know. Stop draping yourself all over him, making goo goo eyes and screwing him f you want to be taken seriously. Talking about uprooting your life and moving across the country for a man you've known a month. Grow up. Oh I forgot she's 35 acting like a 15 year old.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jada, together they STILL don’t act like a 35-yr old! He seems stuck in middle school… at least if they have each other they are saving 2 others on the planet from being stuck with them 👍🏼