TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 25, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 25, 2024 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
WBRB - Possible wake up call. 10:20 am

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
When Angela started out she was taking 30 steps round trip from pick up ball to barrel and back.. so I figured she'd have at least 30,000 steps to complete the task - BUT - as she slowed down .. her steps increased some laps taking 36 or more steps.. Just in the laps (and not including the stopping to get slimed) I'm guessing she walked AT LEAST 35,000 steps to complete the task...

Which in my calculations is probably close to 10 - 15 miles - (Average stride 20,000 steps is equal to approximately 9 miles)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I watched a little bit of Angela’s task. I must be at my most curmudgeonly because, to quote the great Paul Simon, “I don’t find this stuff amusing anymore”.

It looked painful and uncomfortable, and looked like you could get permanent physical damage from it. Especially for a middle aged woman. And if she didn’t do it the punishment was that she couldn’t play in the next HOH? Weighing the odds of winning the HOH, I probably would have quit the task.

Also, what if Tkor got that punishment? She already can’t play in the next HOH. Would they have changed it to POV? Or would her status as HOH allowed her to just sit out?

I want Tucker’s pajama outfit.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping that when she is called into the DR there is a DR. to check her out.. she wasn't hydrating at all (although I did sleep through 3+ hours of it). The others kept offering to get her something to drink .. but she kept saying .. she just wanted to finish. I'm guessing she will be severely dehydrated today...

Besides being super sore and unable to move much.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Leah and MJ are on an angry, whispering tirade today.

They are outraged that everyone is keeping Tucker, and saying to each other all the things they’re going to say to everyone in the house about how they are wrapped around Tucker’s finger. Lots of other stuff, but too much to transcribe. They’re probably not going to say any of this stuff anyway.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I would love it if these girls would say one tenth of the things they are saying to each other, to the rest of the HG.

But I think they were just venting their frustrations and will go back to their fake personas as soon as they join the group.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Puppies! .. Could this be Josephs punishment? .. Nope false alarm.. they are back... but it must be close!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Animals for me.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Joseph has to be out in time for the VETO ceremony tomorrow. So this is probably what this is.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Fwiw, MJ was talking to Chelsea and Cam in the kitchen in the early am, about why they shouldn't keep Tucker.

And in regards to Tkor and her Angela speech, she said she was doing it for all the hgs. It was about what made them special. She did Rubina after Angela. I found the whole thing cringe worthy and pandering for votes on the jury.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Got notified 6 minutes ago that the feeds were back. Saw poor Angela hobbling through the living room, thanking a few HG for their support. They discussed how many steps/miles she walked, thinking around 20 miles.

Now the Petcam is back.

This is why I lose interest in the feeds.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And Tkor should put up Joe as the replacement.

He slept through the whole night while everyone else stayed up to support Angela. (Though they were probably only really staying up not to miss any game talk, which there really wasnt.)

Tucker was sleeping because he boinked Rubina again, and it "tuckered" him out.

Well, that's what I interpreted what happened when Tkor asked Rubina in the storage room if "they" did it again? And Rubina nodded her head yes.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rosem, last night til 9 am est (i has to leave for work then), was a good night to watch for the first time. The feeds were basically uninterrupted, cameras hardly switched from room to room, and all the hgs were interacting with each other that didn't involve cooking and eating. And it was interesting for the most part.

It was a nice change.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds back, a few minutes of Leah, MJ and Angela plotting in the bathroom about the renom.

Then all 4 cams on Tucker looking at the fish tank.

When the cam goes back to the bathroom, Angela turns on the hair dryer.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I had my airpods in and the volume maxed out.

Thanks, BB.

I may actually go deaf before the season ends.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tkor and Cam having hoh meeting on cameras 1 and 2.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cam and Tkor are so low key, they make me sleepy.

Mmmhmmmm…..

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Hm. Mmmmm
Yeah

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Mmmmhmmmm....

ditto

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela and Tucker are talking, and Angela has the hair dryer on the entire time.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
We have fish back instead of petcam. Someone must have woken up the intern.

They really are doing a great job of making the feeds unwatchable.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Leah and T’Kor in HoH… Leah is making GREAT points about the strategy of the strong players. She’s speaking calmly, intelligently, respectfully. She’s not going off-topic or using “blah blah blah” “whatever whatever” as is her norm. She’s pointing out things mostly regarding Tucker…
Kimo knocked, T told him she’d come find him when she’s done talking to Leah.
Tucker, one of the only 2 players who got any sleep last night is loudly snoring in the backyard with Rubina draped around him.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
mmmmhmmmmm, mmmhmmmmmm

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So we now have the cult of Tucker with people wanting to eliminate anyone they think is favored by Tucker, and the cult of SIL hell al guys determined to keep Leah in the house.

Rep nom could be Leah, or Angela or ?

If Tucker doesn't win where a T'Kor wants him gone, but does she have the votes? And if she had enough votes so she would cast the tiebreaker would she do it.

Her supposed ally, Kimo, betrays her at every turn..

Looks like Leah vs Angela could be rep nom with the Leah cult pushing for Angela to go up.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 25, 2024 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cali, I'm watching it, too.

I get the feeling that Tkor is going to put Leah up, because she is learning that Leah is a lot smarter than she's letting on and may uncover Tkors alliance.

Leah is toast.