TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 24, 2024 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Joseph is the influencer.. all you have to do is watch him just after the feeds come back from it. He is not behaving his normal self.. he's super quiet...

And I have to say .. I think Tucker's "punishment" is the best one I've seen in a long time.. Having to use a reference library to look up information... to KNOW how to do so .. I'm not sure any of these houseguests who are younger than 28 ever got any teaching in library science / Dewy decimal system...(My son did in elementary school in the late 90's ) It looks like he has access to an entire encyclopedia and some other reference books.. so when he was looking up the answer in one of the encyclopedia's .. I was quietly yelling at the screen .. didn't they include the index book???? LOL!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
All that Quinn has to do is tell T'kor and Rubina ... and Joseph will find himself as the replacement nom... T'Kor can give another reason for doing so... it was either him or Leah on the short list.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
ig Brother Access #BB26
@bigbroaccess
·
15m
So I finally had time to watch the clip. I actually don’t think it was what he told him. It seemed like he told him that Leah will be nominee, don’t tell anyone but to spread the Angela is AI Instigator narrative.

And since we can not go back and watch.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is weird that Joseph told Quinn, but not Tucker. That seems out of character. And to tell him right before going into solitary confinement?

Not trying to be a conspiracy theorist…….Buuuuut……

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So.. if Quinn tells T'Kor that Joseph told him that Leah is the replacement nom...maybe she'll change her mind.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Here is the clip, if anyone can make it out. I can't.

https://x.com/bbscreenshots/status/1827544597859344488

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I listened a couple of times. Couldn’t make much out, but it sounded like Joseph said “I think it’s Angela now” or something like that. Not sure if he really thought that, or if it was something he wanted others to think.

So maybe Joseph didn’t tell Quinn he was the Instigator.

I’m going to bed, so I’ll find out tomorrow..

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
In that clip, Joseph definitely told Quinn not to tell anyone else something that he told Quinn. What that something was isn't clear from the clip.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot on X is stating that the feeds have been down for 25 minutes (since 9:35 p.m.).

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds came back to everyone in the backyard and Angela is wearing a yellow jumpsuit. I went to take a screenshot and feeds went back to WBRB.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
It is a haz-mat suit. When feeds come back she is in a yellow shirt with yellow shorts. She is trying to put on goggles and asks Tucker to help her. She gets them on and goes into a booth and is sprayed with pink goo. Feeds go to WBRB after she got sprayed. Now they are back.

Angela

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela cleaning up. Getting a lot of WBRB.

Angela

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
She puts the jumpsuit back on with black gloves. Now she has to pick up green balls with a mechanical picker and put them in a container.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I was going to get a screenshot and the feeds went to WBRB. One of the guys said, Let's time it and see how long it will take.

There were a lot of what looked like green balls out there. It's going to take some time as she has to pick them up one by one.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Apparently there are 1,000 balls. They are singing "989 orbs on the ground, 989 orbs. Pick one up,..."

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Here is a look at the orbs/balls:

orbs

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela being sprayed again:

Angela

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They are telling her this is entertainment for them as they snack away like they are watching a movie. She says that she is happy to entertain them.
Feeds back to WBRB.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
She put her hazmat jumpsuit back on and is picking up more green orb and putting them in a hazmat marked bin.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela is taking her time. I just saw her dancing with the picker in her hand and feeds went to WBRB.

Angela

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds come back to Tucker looking something up to answer a question.
Tucker: The life span of a chimpanzee is 40 years.
BB: Good job, baby.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Rubina with T'Kor is saying Angela's job is a 12-hour job. Quinn says he might stay up with her or she might get discouraged. A guy says she will probably be done by 2 (a.m.).

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Joseph is outside with Leah and Cam, so is not in solitary yet. They say that Angela needs to be done by 10 a.m. (which is about 12 hours).

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The feeds are definitely not boring tonight. Cam and Chelsea are talking about the votes in the rock room. Cam wants to go with the house.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam and Chelsea finish up and now Chelsea finds just one sock (belonging to Cam?) and talks to the cameras about it.

Other feeds are Kimo and Quinn talking in the HOH room. (I am out.)