TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 24, 2024 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Cali - She talked to Leah and said she didn't cook much .. that her daughter was a great cook.... but I was wondering the same thing.. she could offer to help.. grate something.. cut up something... and she just said that it smelled really good and she couldn't wait to have a bite...She is now the official taste tester!!!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
She also had a little monolog on how much she adores her husband.. she said she felt she'd been nagging about him and it really wasn't true.. so she talked about all the good things he does.

She offered to clean up the kitchen...

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Checking time difference from my original posts on Leah cooking until now. To see how long Leah has been cooking dinner.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Ok from the first time someone posted they were cooking dinner until now it’s been close to 3 hours and she’s not done yet! And Angela only got up once to wash the chicken cutting board. SMH

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
The joke in our family was my Mom could feed 20 people on a pound of hamburger meat in 30 minutes and it was a full course meal! But hey there we’re 9 of us and she was Mexican and if anyone stopped by hungry she had homemade flour tortillas ready in 15 minutes to tie you over until dinner was done. Lord I miss my Mom. She left us this past January. 💔

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Did Cam just say out loud he could see Tucker’s Johnson? LOL

Ok, I’m out for the night!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo, Chelsie, Makensy and T'Kor were chilling in the HOH room. Rubina was also in there. They all left, leaving T'Kor on the bed apparently napping.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
TKor

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Houseguests are eating. T'kor got up and headed toward the HOH bathroom.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker was eating. Then I saw him running upstairs. He went to a booth and was looking something up on Feed 1. When I went to feed 1, the feeds had gone to WBRB. Feeds came back and he was eating at the table again.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
(((Molliegirl)))) My mom died 27 yrs ago and I still miss her daily

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All 11 houseguests are sitting at the dining room table talking and eating.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker goes up and looks something up again. He looks over the group below and says, "The answer is, sh!t, I forgot." He looks again and says the answer is Humphrey Stamford. (Apparently he was wrong.) Can you say the question again?
BB: Which British scoundrel was the first to live in Buckingham Palace?
He looks again. "Is the answer George the Third?"
(Wrong.)
He is doing some more reading.
tq
Is it George the Fourth?
No.
He keeps guessing.
"They gave me a hard one."

Macjake

09-09-2016

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Macjake a private message Print Post    
Queen Victoria

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All feeds are on Tucker as he continues to read.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker asked to repeat the question. It was: Which British sovereign was the first to live in Buckingham Palace?

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker: "I can't find anything."
Houseguests are socializing downstairs the whole time he has been looking for the answer.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
ric
@RealityRecaps
·
6m
Joseph just told Quinn he’s the AI Influencer… right before he has to go into solitary.

So I guess he does not get penalized for telling.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
This is sad… Tucker is struggling. The voices coming from the dining table are LOUD and CACKLING—loudest is Rubina!
He’s had to have the question repeated THREE times over the loudspeaker. I hope the next HoH comp is similar to THIS… he’s not good at remembering!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Oh, I heard them talking. Joseph may regret telling him that.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
How long before Quinn tells someone?

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker: "Is it Queen Victoria"
BB: "Nailed it."
The houseguests cheer.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I have not watch feeds so thanks to all who post!

Based on what I am reading about Joseph telling Quinn he is the AI Influencer, do you think there is a chance that the real Influencer is Tucker and Tucker told Joseph to tell Quinn that he (Joseph) was the Influencer to see if Quinn told others? I can't see any other reason why Joseph would have 'confided' that news to Quinn except that he wants Quinn to repeat it.

Just my two cents.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
From Big Brother Daily:

“ Joseph to Quinn- Push that narrative (that Angela is the instigator) and make sure nobody says bad shit about me while I'm gone. Dont tell anyone, please. Everyone thinks it's Angela, so go with the house. I will explain everything once it's over”

I can’t believe that someone I voted for got the assignment. This never happens!!

However, getting the votes of “America” will reinforce his mistaken idea that he is the “star of the show”, and could destroy his game.

Or not. 😂

Now I feel like I have something to watch. I sure hope Quinn doesn’t screw this up with his big mouth.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ooooohhhh Sassyza, that is a very intriguing idea.

I would be very impressed if this is what happened.