TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 24, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
It seems to me that since that Instigator video yesterday, Tucker has been avoiding Rubina. Rubina was in the HOH bed with T'Kor last night. And I just saw the both of them in the kitchen and Tucker walked away, not even interacting with her.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
JOSEPH is playing Veto AGAIN, along with Leah, the Noms and the HOH.

Really, Joseph?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Yawn another tucker win….

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Apparently CAM got to choose, and he chose Joseph! Quinn/Joseph in the HoH room. Joseph said he was surprised Cam didn’t choose Chelsie. He said if Cam had talked before the draw, he would probably have been honest and told Cam he wouldn’t take him down if he won…

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Rabina is starting to drive me nuts. The laugh, the Tucker adoration, she is LOUD.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Between the Olympics, the DNC this week, the lack of feeds on Pluto and to me the boring HGs, like others I have lost interest. Other than Joseph, I don't care.
I wonder if Matt had stayed would he and Tucker have become the usual bro dude team and a Matt and Makensy showmance. Just like every season. Glad Matt is gone, but I wonder.
And I knew Angela was going to hang around to final 5 or 6. Ugh

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, she's only just stating to drive you crazy? Lol!

She really needs to go. And for her own good. She's a hot, emotional mess. And I shan't say anything more.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And I also feel that Tucker is losing his cult status.

The sheep are now worshiping T'kor.

This group is pathetic.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I hope Chelsea sees through it. I wish her screaming didn't annoy me so much. Then I could root for her whole-heartedly. I will have to see what she does this week, game wise.

Puttergirl

08-09-2000

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
Testing. I haven’t logged in in a very long time and just did. I used to post all the time in big Brother and even ran some trivia games for it in the past. I had to get my password changed and I’m testing to make sure it works.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Hi Puttergirl!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Hi Putergirl, glad you’re back!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters #bb26
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
51m
#BB26
Well, Angela just said she was excited to play. Oops.
Veto Players are T'Kor (HOH), Cam (Nom), Makensy (Nom), Tucker (Nom), Joseph (picked by Cam), and Angela.

SO Angela, not Leah.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Welcome back, Puttergirl!

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Good to see you back, Puttergirl..

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
WB, Puttergirl!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
VETO animals at 11:10!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
These silly HGs —all studying together, helping/correcting each other… and I haven’t seen/heard anyone counting things around the house.
They are focusing too much on numbers—such as the number of days the veto comps happen, and HoHs…
I feel the comp will be more like: “did Angela win her 2nd HoH before or after Tucker won a veto?”
Or: “true or false, Kenney wore a blue bee costume?”

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Puttergirl!!! so great to see you here!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi Puttergirl! Welcome back!

This is early for the veto comp, I can’t believe that Cam picked Joseph and not Chelsie. Chelsie would have used it on him, Joseph would save Tucker!

Cam really has no idea how BB even works. He didn’t know there would be competitions about things that happen in the house. I read something on Twitter that he thought that if he used the veto, he could be the replacement nominee!

I could forgive these things if he was the least bit entertaining, but he doesn’t DO anything.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cam also thought he didn't need more than 1 pair of socks for 3 months.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Calimom, it always annoys me how they study the wrong things. They never pay attention to how long competitions take. The tie breaker is usually something like: “In minutes, how long was the OTEV comp?”

They should also be memorizing how many seconds are in an hour, so they can do quick math. But no one ever thinks to do this.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
A friend sent me a post from big brothercbs
saying:
“Hey Big Brother fans!
The Live Feeds may down longer than usual today for a classic veto competition and as the AI Instigator twist continues.
See all the fun and drama play out in this week’s episodes.”
Wow, the only way the Feeds could possibly be down longer than usual is if there are NO FEEDS at all!
If it’s OTEV, Angela will likely be first out. (Cue her crying with no tears), and Tucker will likely win…yawn.
I’m hoping more for Punishment/Prize comp! That’s more fair and I want to see some of these lazy players have to be uncomfortable and actually DO something!

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And thanks to Kimo feeling compelled to coach Tucker and Cam on things to study for comps like.. OTEV.

What is he thinking? As Taran pointed out these guys can't help Kimo with strategy, like be stronger or faster, but he helps them study things they never considered.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
IMO, Kimo is insecure, and is trying to gain favor by being the helpful nerd doing the jocks’ homework.

I really wish he would realize that he has a good ally in Tkor, and doesn’t need a big, strong guy to drag him through the game. Tkor, Quinn and Rubina would have more loyalty to Kimo than Cam or Tucker ever would.