TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 24, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I hope that they have made it a condition that the AI Instigator must remain secret.

Because the speculation gives the HG something to talk about.

What would be nice, is if we could SEE AND HEAR the HG talk about it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cam has joined Chelsie and MJ in the upstairs lounge. They are talking about a hacker being part of the twist. I guess they saw that season that had a hacker.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
A kick in several heads..

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
This is annoying. I wany my money back.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds back, a bunch of them are in the kitchen, eating various foods.

Camera switches to the HOH room, Joseph thanking Tkor for not nominating him, says he won’t vote Tucker out this week (Boooo!), he is grateful and will do whatever she wants.

Then he does his usual skedaddle out of there “so that no one suspects anything.” 😂

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Any Have-Nots?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now the feeds are doing that thing where they cut for 2-3 minutes, return, then go out for another 2-3 minutes. Just long enough for you to lose track of the conversation.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, no word on have nots, so I assume they forgot about it for this week. Haven’t even heard mention of it.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
In-Between all of the WBRB - the houseguests are general chit-chatting .. and sprinkled amongst the chit-chat is the occasional "what/who do you think is responsible" .. now it may be only that he just hasn't shown up on the feeds much ... BUT, Joseph is the only one left that I haven't seen speak about the AI announcements....

It was funny how he just skedaddled out of the HOH after telling T'Kor thanks for not putting him up and that he'd vote the way she wanted...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They did away with so many things. Except the one thing I wanted them to do away with: Have-Nots

It has never been entertaining to watch people struggle with digestive issues and back problems. They barely mention it on the tv show. What IS the point?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
And as far as the "would America have voted for Joseph?" ... This is BB .. they never give the totals ... (except for the ranking of the AFP)...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
4 feeds on Kimo and Cam studying days, as if they are going to get far enough to need to know days.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Tucker is a little down about being nominated. I guess he told he was willing but did not think she would do it.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think k he offered but Kimo kind of urged him not to.. Not sure how it evolved from there..

But he was being assured that no way would he be voted out.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
All 4 feeds on Angela and Chelsie napping in the living room and BB announces “no napping, houseguests “

How about showing us the other 9 houseguests who're not napping?

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Leah and Chelsea doing a lot of whispering on who the “hacker” is. They are thinking it’s Quinn since he’s the one that told about the alliances and saying he’s super smart. They said they believe he and Tucker have a F2 why else would Tucker save him.

Joseph was thanking T’Kor for keeping her word (I guess for not putting him up) and he would never vote out Tucker. He claims he doesn’t spend a lot of time with her but he has her back and will vote her way. I wonder what he’ll do if she wants Tucker out? But I think she and Kimo are on the Tucker Train and won’t vote him out either.

Most everyone else in the HOH laughing and trying to guess who is the hacker but mainly just joking around.

Cam now with Leah and Chelsea wondering why they’re all happy and laughing. They aren’t talking game. If I hear anything of substance I’ll post it. I have a long night of typing court transcripts so I’ll keep feeds up for awhile.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
During the wee hours of the morning it was a lot of speculation on who the hacker is. If it’s Quinn he’s about convinced some that iits one of the evicted houseguest doing it and America is voting them back in. Chelsea and MJ first thought it was Quinn then Joe and maybe Tucker but didn’t think Tucker would hurt Rubina like that. So I’m guessing it was mean stuff about her and Tucker. Then they felt it was someone that wanted a target on Tucker Rubina and Quinn so I’m guessing things were said about Quinn too.

Feeds going down off and on through the night so that might be when the hacker said stuff. For some reason I’m thinking it’s Joe just by how he’s acting. MJ asked Leah if it was her and she said no because she would be funnier and talk about herself. I think she would be right about that! LOL

TK Rub and Kimo (names too long to type and I’m tired) those three talked about game and Tucker. Rub says he’s her person and she would move to NYC to be with him but she could still vote him out and he would be fine with it because he respects game but she would tell him first. (This Girl!) TK wants F4 to be her Kimo Rub and Chels. She does not like big alliances. They don’t trust Joe and says watch what you say to him because he tells Leah and Tucker. They complained he was pushing hard for Chels to go up. He wants her out next which TK does not like. They agree they will take him and Angela as far as they can. Don’t know where Tucker comes into the mix. (are they hoping to get him out if he doesn’t win veto or AI?). They did not talk about the hacker so maybe it’s TK or Kimo.

MJ said Tucker only after competitors and he’s keeping her close but doesn’t talk game with her. Angela told her she was not the target. Who is I don’t know. TK did mention if none of them go home she’s fine with it.

House talked about how TK meet her Jabrie (?) in college mainly their love story. I’m sure there’s more but I’m beat. Been up all night or should I say morning typing this darn transcript (court reporter) and if there are typos or sentences don’t make sense don’t be judgy because I’ve spent the last three hours proofing what I get paid for and don’t have the energy to proof this posts. MollieGirl out to go crash!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that great update and your hard work, Molliegirl! Get your well-deserved rest.

It is so difficult to keep track of events in the house with so many feed cuts and no flashback. YouTubers and posters who watch and report have become more interesting than the actual feeds.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
In reading about over night, it seems like 2 new alliances formed.

I just can't with this group. No one has stayed with an alliance for more than 24 hours.

I think the only true alliance is between Kimo and T'Kor

So different than what we have been used to.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I just turned on the feeds and they went from WBRB (with a dark fish tank) to houseguests being up.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They have them up early for VETO draw.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are Chelsie, Leah, and Rubina applying make-up. They are at the dining room table with Angela and Quinn.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feed 1 was focused on the diary room door, then feeds went to pet cam.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
VETO player pick time. They are really early today!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 24, 2024 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back.