TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 23, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Exit interviews with Brooklyn are posting on YouTube.

Feeds have been down since 4:25 a.m. Most of the houseguests were asleep at that time.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I would like to see that clip Bbnut posted played to the evicted houseguests and see if they know anything about it.

Jokers reported that the fish tank was dark until 8 a.m., so apparently the lights came on at that time.

Wilsonatmd

01-22-2001

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if Leah might have been kicked out of the house because of Chelsie having issues with some of her comments...

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I'm noticing a pattern. If the feeds ever come back, you can watch and see if more of this happens. They were showing the one-on-ones with Angela and then Leah talking to T'Kor, but when Cam talked with her, most of that conversation was not on the feeds. Then the same thing happened when T'Kor and Chelsie talked. It seems there could be something perceived as racism at play here, so they do not show the conversations between people of color.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So my guess for today.. feeds will be down ... but come up for about 5 - 10 minutes.. with all of us scrambling through the different camera's (but in reality it will only be on one room.. ) with only general chit chat...then will go down again for nominations.. so we' won't see ANYTHING of importance.. or the why's of it all...and the houseguests will be instructed to not talk about it EVER if they want their stipend...

So, I think it is a good time to go out and sit in my hammock for some vitamin D...before the temp hits 100 degrees.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I will be so annoyed if the feeds come back after this ridiculously long unscheduled outage to everyone laying around the backyard like normal.

They better have removed someone!!!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Vegan, I don't think it's racism they are cutting the one on one's, I think they are cutting any talk of a cook out strategy. BB doesn't want the headache of angry viewers. But, like Rosem said, all it does is start nasty rumors.

But I also think the feeds are cut for the ai instigator. A pox on BB producers and Skippy.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Well, I just watched the clip from the above link.

I may have to retract my last post and I better start looking for a new person to root for.

This may take a while. The pickings are real slim to none.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Argh!

I was looking at the banner above, and I thought, I can't pick one out to root for. So, I thought about it, and decided to do "einy meiny miny moe" and who ever it landed on, I would root for them.

I can't believe who I got! I did it twice to make sure, and I got that person again.

Sorry, guys, I'm stuck with and will loudly cheer on (with my teeth clenched)
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
TUCKER

Jff0319

06-09-2011

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jff0319 a private message Print Post    
Well, at least he has a great "resume" as they keep saying!

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I knew the AI Instigator would give them an excuse to block the feeds more; so irritating!

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Also, I was wondering based on the video if there is something going on with Chelsie because she did say her Mom was sick early on, I thought.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
This is turning out to be another Jackson season …..

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
At least Tucker is entertaining, a decent guy and not sleeping with multiple people in the house.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 3 & 4 are back. Feeds 1 & 2 also come back for a few seconds. I saw Leah, Quinn, and another person there. Rubina, Kimo, and Joseph were in the bathroom area.

Jff0319

06-09-2011

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jff0319 a private message Print Post    
Feeds back and Leah is still there.....

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
I had a serious distaste for Tucker in the beginning. I can't believe I'm saying this, but he's growing on me. I do believe deep down he's a good guy with a big heart for those he truly cares about. I watched his one on one with T'kor and I felt his enthusiasm for her was sincere. Does he have a lot of bluster and bravado? Yes - but can you imagine how much MORE boring the house would be if he were gone?

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy and Chelsie with Kimo now in the kitchen area. Someone is called to the diary room downstairs.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'kor and Kimo in passing hug each other. Cam is with the group in the upstairs lounge. It seems like everyone is still there.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
That lasted a whole 10 minutes! Woo

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back to WBRB for some time.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 1 & 2 is a dining room/kitchen area non-game conversation.
Feeds 3 & 4 is Leah doing make-up in the bathroom area.
We aren't going to get anything of substance today, I bet.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Is it just me or does it seem like all of them just got up for the day?

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy tells Leah there are 8 votes this week and she needs 5 votes to say. (Makensy must be nominated.)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think Leah is nominated too.