TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 23, 2024 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Oh.. and Joseph moved into the Unicorn room and was talking with Leah .. and Leah shared the information that she spotted a box of condoms in the HOH.. Tucker had asked her if everyone got them up in the room .. she had told him no... but then a couple days later she checked the drawers and the box.. was.. opened!!! So now Joseph has that tidbit of information to use ....

Leah also told him Rubina's bed wasn't slept in several nights...because the bed was made exactly as she (Leah) had made it the previous morning...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
With all of the BB sexual escapades we have witnessed over the years, it cracks me up how these new school BB players clutch their pearls over an opened condom pack.

They should stop being such prudes and be happy they’re using protection.

Joan Rivers Voice: GROW UP!!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
From what I read about the one-on-ones, T'Kor does not want any of them on the block.

Lord Have Mercy, what will this week hold.

I guess Tucker volunteered, then un-volunteered. LOL
You can not make any of this up!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She shouldn't have won then.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, that’s gonna be tough on Tkor since she has to nominate almost 1/3 of the house. Which is ridiculous to begin with.

She should not have won HOH, doesn’t seem to be cut out for it. As we have seen, between her and Kimo, they cannot make a decision to save their lives.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And I do not want to listen to Rubina carry on about people talking about her sexscapades. You were upset before about people talking and you did it again, knowing what would happen. You're a grown woman, own it. Stop acting like a rag doll. That's the impression you have given me and it is just plain sad.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And I seriously doubt Tucker made racist comments. I want to see proof.

I'm not found of him, but he's been in the "industry" since he was 15 years old, and he wants to use this show to further his career (Ha ha) He's traveled a lot, and wasn't holed up in a small town his whole life. He's street wise and he is well aware of the cameras. He should be to smart to blow it.

I have no idea what he really thinks, but I can't believe he would be to unaware to say something racist.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And my guesses are that she will put up Leah, MJ and Angela up. Oh, wait, I just remembered Angela is in her alliance. I know Tucker said he'd be a pawn, but didn't want to do it, so I'd doubt it'd be him. So, I will go with Quinn.

Let's hope Tucker approves her choices.

Jff0319

06-09-2011

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jff0319 a private message Print Post    
I read on another site that it could have been Leah that said some things, not Tucker.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I know that TKor told Tucker, yesterday, that her and Chelsie won't put each other up or vote each other out because they are the 2 black females in the house...and earlier in the season, Tkor was questioning Angela being racist when all she did was point out a group of people that might be forming an alliance. To me, that is not a good strategy. I don't care if there are 2 purple people. It's just poor game play. I would want to play with strong players, regardless what they look like or race! I base whether I like or want to hang around a person or not by their personality, not what they look like.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am also reading it was Leah, not Tucker Jff!

Yeah why did they not get rid of the AI comp? Having to nominate 1/3 possibly almost half if she has to do a replacement, does not make sense at this point in the game!

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I think they want the AI comp to keep people from getting back doored and it makes it harder and not so obvious who is going. Not sure when it will end.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
We are now seeing the results of live feed cuts and no flashback. People are going to be blamed for things they didn’t say or do.

Correcting misinformation on the tv show will be insufficient.

“A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes”

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I have always loved that quote, Rosem!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Me too, Bbnut, it is especially useful these days.

I just found out from Taran's update that the feeds have been down for hours, since apparently Leah said something that could hurt Paramount/CBS/BB. And that is their main concern, the SHAREHOLDERS!

Now people are speculating that Leah was removed from the house, and I'm sure people are wondering what horribly racist thing she must have said to cut the feeds for this long.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I heard someone say she said the R word. Not sure if it's true or the reason. I saw a clip of Tucker and Kimo talking and Kimo saying I hope Chelsie is ok and he hoped it isn't her family or something, but then Tucker says that it screams Leah and she got in trouble for the Leo character incident and then he was saying and now this ...then down the thread someone said that she said the Ret word.

Leo is a character Leah created for a Young Cedric episode, when she painted the beard on with eyeliner. She played a drug dealer and used cringy terminology//feeds cut a lot that night.
Here is the link with the convo between Tucker and Kimo...

https://tinyurl.com/2aq8fjqs

<Fixed link - K>

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor in the one-on-ones that she had before her HOH reveal was trying to get information about who the biggest threat was to people's game. She didn't get much information. She apparently wants to please the majority with her nominations. Quinn said that people will still like you, they know you are in a tough spot.

Feeds are currently showing WBRB. X Feeds Bot reports they have been down for 5 hours and 46 minutes (since 4:25 a.m.).

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am wondering if the feeds are down because the AI Instigator is doing things for the TV show that we are not allowed to see.

Meanwhile, people are thinking that it is a house full of racism.

Great job, BB.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
LOL Rosem! You're probably right!

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Maybe Leah mentioned the Cookout and wonders if that may happen this year if she, MJ and Quinn are put up. I don't think that would be enough for her to get into trouble unless she went into details that could be misconstrued as borderline racist.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
The Link doesn't work. Brings you back here.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Jadajean, When I tapped on the above link my Google brought up a link that did work. See if that happens and tap on the Google one.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I fixed the link. :-)

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Thank you!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jokers is reporting that the feeds have been down for SIX HOURS. No explanation given. No petcam. Endless lies about being right back. We are just left to wonder.

24/7 Live Feeds, they said.
Unfiltered, they said.
Uncensored, they said.

Due to some credit card glitch, I am getting Paramount Plus for free, or I would be angrily cancelling them.