TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 23 - August 31: Archive through August 23, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Rubina and Joseph continue to talk, and I switched to the rock room where Cam is talking with T'Kor. He gives his assessment of his safety and asks her how she sees the house.
Feeds cut to the Rubina/Joseph conversation.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam says everyone likes her, so no one is coming after her. Cam: "I don't know." Cam says it sucks being on the block and everyone was being cryptic. Cam says he can keep his mouth shut. He'll stick his neck out for those he cares about.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are all on Joseph. He asks who is in there (with T'Kor) and is told Cam. He says he will go next. They say Chelsie is in the DR.

Kensiebeth

07-19-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 12:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kensiebeth a private message Print Post    
Veganking, thanks so much for your late-night posts! I always come here right before bed to see what's up and you never disappoint! You are the best!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Since T'Kor and Cam started talking, the feeds have shown very little of the houseguests and did not show most of their conversation.

They just showed T'Kor and Kimo talking, then all feeds cut to Leah and a guy talking. They started to show Kimo and T'Kor again, and cut to WBRB.

Cam is out on the upstairs lounge with Leah, and now Joseph is talking to T'Kor giving his assessment of the game. He then asks her what she thinks. He mentions names to put up, but he says, "I think it's tough." He says to think about who would not come after you for putting them up.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 12:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kensie, they talk fast, I try to get the core of what they are saying.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 12:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Rubina, Quinn, Cam and Leah are the ones chatting in the upstairs lounge area.

Joseph is giving some good advice to T'Kor on who to put up. He is mentioning Tucker as the best option, if you put him up, none of us will vote him out. He could win veto or the AI comp and come off, but if he doesn't win, he won't be voted out.

Kensiebeth

07-19-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 12:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kensiebeth a private message Print Post    
Well, you do a lot better than I ever could, lol! Thanks again!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Joseph says he will continue to have her back. and he is proud of her. The conversation ends. T'Kor leaves the room and finds Quinn and he follows her into the rock room.

Quinn congratulates her on her HOH win. He calls her the most liked person in the house. He asks her what is her vibe. She says unfortunately people have not been telling her much. She asks him for suggestions. He says Cam was just nominated, so he is an easy renom. He mentions Tucker, because he is bored. He mentions Angela.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 12:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn says you are so liked, people will not hate you for who you put up. She asks him who he views as a threat to his game. He mentions the Collective, the Pentagon. He doesn't think Angela would put him up. He goes through other houseguests. He trusts Chelsie. He doesn't know if Joseph and Tucker would be an issue.

T'Kor doesn't want to put Cam up again.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 12:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor: Say I put up Makensy, maybe Cam, and then Tucker volunteers. Say Makensy or Cam wins veto, who would be the replacement nom?
Quinn and T'Kor brainstorm through this.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 12:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn: The house will support whatever you say, because you are in a difficult position.
Tucker walks in to get something and leaves.
Quinn: You're doing great. Everything's a testament to your social game.
T'Kor: Thank you.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 12:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn keeps pumping her up. They hug and leave the room.
T'Kor is called to the diary room. It might be for the HOH reveal.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 1:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam is doing some physical therapy on Kimo. They are anticipating T'Kor coming out of the diary room.

Another non-game conversation taking place in the upstairs lounge area.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 1:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
OK, T'Kor comes out saying who wants to see my HOH room. Everyone cheers and they head upstairs.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 1:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor shows a picture and says this is my twin sister. She got some white glasses and tries them on. "Oh, crochet!"
T'Kor: Everyone take a seat. The letter is from her twin sister.
She is reading the letter.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 1:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They are looking over the food that she got and naming it. She got perfume. Makensy says that's what I wear. Moisture shampoo and conditioner. She says "this" (?) is my favorite and sprays it in the air around her. Body and massage oil. She walks into the bathroom and there is a robe there with slippers. They start chanting "Robe, robe, robe" and she puts it on.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 1:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
She pulls out some cosmetics from her basket. They tell her to check the fridge. She opens it up and mentions popsicles, dumplings, mochi. Feed cuts to a commercial. I switch feeds and she mentions cheeses, coffee, and other things.
T'Kor says, Thank you, I still can't believe it.
T'Kor: What do we do now?
Someone mentions we can do more one-on-ones if you want.
They start to leave the HOH room. (I am out.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 1:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Here is Jokersupdates transcription of the T'Kor letter from her twin:
Hey twin, how are you, it has been weeks since I last seen you. I expect you to text or call. I miss talking to you. I know what you are doing is outside of your comfort zone You are an inspiration., I brag about you
I want to push myself too. Stay true to yourself. You are a beautiful person inside and out. You always inspire me and I can't wait to see you inspire others.
From Your bestie and twin.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If Tkor doesn’t backdoor Tucker, then she is not playing a serious game to win.

It’s not like they will get this chance again.

I have taken to watching YouTube updates instead of trying to watch constantly interrupted feeds. Also, I’m not going to stay up until 3am EDT to find out who won HOH. Too old for this crap!

In the before times, we didn’t have to stay up until 3am because we had Flashback. But they sent us back to the dark ages.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
When I woke up in the middle of the night (2am maybe) Kimo and Quinn were talking about how much they trust Joseph 60/40 (he had just left the conversation talking about Tucker volunteering for the block is good for them because then "they" are not on the block.) They talked about how much Joseph seems to be getting along with Leah and Chelsie and MJ .. and maybe he's working the angle to form something "over there"(He is .. and he is working a future Tucker eviction... - probably not this week .. but if it should arise .. he's more than likely going to take the chance...you know .. big thing on HIS resume)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I hear that Tucker’s love triangle participants are going to prevent their idol from being nominated, even though he pretended to volunteer.

So even if Tkor isn’t an official cult member, she is cult-adjacent and this means that Tucker will get a pass this week.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
There were some antics .. which were pretty funny later on with Quinn, MJ and Leah pretending to be alien dinosaurs (my impression) .. jumping all over the bathroom and then out into the kitchen/dining area...

Rubina was waiting for Tucker to come out of the DR (was he getting information about him being the AI Instigator?? He was in there a long time)

T'kor and Kimo were up in the HOH waiting for Tucker and Rubina to come up.. so they could all talk...

Around 3 am Tucker did come out of the DR .. but they went to WBRB and I tried to stay awake but had to sleep.. so I don't know what went on in the HOH Meeting

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Also hearing that the feeds are cutting for Tucker possibly saying something that might be racist. But we won’t know for sure, so let the wild speculation begin.

Chelsie crying, someone said something about race…should we tell Tkor what Tucker said…these are the bits and pieces people will be using to accuse people of stuff.

These feed cutting policies are going to backfire spectacularly.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 23, 2024 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I don't know what was decided.. but I think it would be hilarious if T'Kor put up Joseph and MJ and just said.. I figured your names would come out of the bag for the Veto.. so I thought I would just save some time...